/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sore Eyes!

aby5y
12-27-2006, 04:22 PM
:sl:

My eyes get really sore these days...Plus sometimes they get slightly red. Anybody know any quick way to resolve this... Jazak-Allah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu
get some eye drops or get cucumber && put it on eyes, see a doctor.
WASH EYES WITH COLD WATER
Ma'assalama

habiibti
12-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Are u having da sore eyes coz u an infection or lack of sleep or da like. coz mine sometimes gets sore and buff when i lack sleep,so i take tea bags,wet it and put it on ma eyes and lie down for few mins,it works wonders.or u can get medical help,u dont wanna mess with ur eyes,they are very sensitive.

Woodrow
12-27-2006, 07:47 PM
If it is because of lack of sleep or a minor infection both the cucumber and tea bag will help tremendously. If it is because of an allergy, any relief will be very short until the cause of the allergy is found and removed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sweetness
12-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Too much staring at computer screen can do this too.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-27-2006, 09:09 PM
tea bag??

Hisbul_Aziz
12-27-2006, 09:23 PM
how are you suppose to put the tea bag on your eyes with your eyes open or closed :rollseyes

Helena
12-27-2006, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hisbul_Aziz
how are you suppose to put the tea bag on your eyes with your eyes open or closed :rollseyes
erm...closed i guess......:blind:

Sweetness
12-27-2006, 09:33 PM
Ouch! Closed I hope!

Kittygyal
12-27-2006, 09:35 PM

NO opend! :p

Obviously closed :exhausted

Ma'assalama

netprince
12-27-2006, 09:56 PM

Leave them open.....

.....you can see the teabags working

:blind: :D

Woodrow
12-27-2006, 10:07 PM
I would not advice doing it with open eyes.

Might leave an imprint of Tetley, Lipton or Earl Grey embrossed on your eye ball.

netprince
12-27-2006, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I would not advice doing it with open eyes.

Might leave an imprint of Tetley, Lipton or Earl Grey embrossed on your eye ball.
How about if its rose tea?

..........Then you could always see a rosy red world without needing rose coloured glasses:D

aby5y
12-28-2006, 12:53 PM
I went to the Doctor today and yeah it was an infection. I was given Eye drops to put in for like 2-3 days. After the first dosage they are Alhamdulila better...Keep me in your prayers Insha-Allah...

aby5y
12-28-2006, 12:54 PM
lol...ive heard cucumbers are good for eyes but I wasnt aware of tea bags...lol..Al use Green Tea...Its more exotic...

syilla
12-28-2006, 12:58 PM
:sl:

salam bro....it is because of the dryness....

your eyes are dry....

try to moisture it....you can find out a variety of eyes drop from the pharmacy. Try to find out that suitable for dry eyes.

I think you used pc or watched tv or reading books (incorrect ways) more than you used to.

avoid rubbing your eyes.

and try checking your eyes with the optometrist...something something (lol i don't really know the spelling)

aby5y
12-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Wsalam...Jazak-Allah sis....Yeah it was an infection plus ma eyes were dry..so I was given an eye lubricant for the dryness...Tooo much time spent on the comp....

Kittygyal
12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aby5y
lol...ive heard cucumbers are good for eyes but I wasnt aware of tea bags...lol..Al use Green Tea...Its more exotic...
you might change into green so be careful dude :omg:
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
12-28-2006, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aby5y
Wsalam...Jazak-Allah sis....Yeah it was an infection plus ma eyes were dry..so I was given an eye lubricant for the dryness...Tooo much time spent on the comp....
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
my eyes get dried aswel i have got tis like gel to put in my eyes, not eye drops but tis kinda gelly && you got it put it in && rub it maybe you gotcha get one like at aswel. :blind:
Ma'assalama

aby5y
12-28-2006, 06:12 PM
yeah thats what a got....its a lubricant...

Kittygyal
12-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
hope your eyes are okay now inshallah && na'am tis Lubricant
Ma'assalama

islamlover77
12-30-2006, 03:40 AM
you should probably stay away from using the computer for long periods of time. Also wear sunglasses in the sun. I agree tea bags are a good way to relieve the soreness. Also try ice and eye drops.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.