/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is up with some of the moderaters

mohammed farah
12-30-2006, 12:43 PM
zak approves my post about the news of saddams excution in the world affair section and then after a while a few of us are just agreing ,disegreing and debating weather he should have been hanged or not and what happens next.............. aamirsaab closes the thread:enough!: :enough!: :enough!: now how are we going to talk about something so important as that, its in every news channel for heaven sake

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
12-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Yet another episode in this tragic and downright pathetic melodrama, brought about by the imprudent and ill informed Bush and Blair governments.

aamirsaab
12-30-2006, 12:52 PM
:sl:

I felt that the topic had been discussed to its fullest potential. Had I continued to let it open, nothing contstructive would have been achieved as members would have continued to post off-topic which would and had led to backbiting.

If zAk, or any of the other moderators has any problems with my actions, he can and will tell me.

- Qatada -
12-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey Avar, how come you're postin that in the comments and suggestion section?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
12-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Ooops, got carried away. Sorry!

- Qatada -
12-30-2006, 01:08 PM
I've deleted it because its offtopic, but the world affairs section is more suitable like you already know. So please post there instead inshaa'Allaah if there isn't already a topic related to it.

Thanks. :)

Peace.

Pk_#2
12-30-2006, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
i approved ur post?
i just sed "inna lillahi waInna ilayhi raji'oon".i dont hv any probs.
:rollseyes You could've asked for his permission...tsk tsk disgusting behaviour :X

muslimah4life
12-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Salaam

Mashallah the moderators are doing a great job.

Far7an
12-30-2006, 03:41 PM
:sl:

In future please PM the moderator in question or any other moderator or admin if you have any complaints.

Jazaakallah khayr and Eid Mubaarak to all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!