/* */

PDA

View Full Version : To all the memebers/admin on this Forum inshallah

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 08:53 PM
**EDITED FOR TYPOS***

Assalamu alikum,

I hope you are in the best of your health and imann inshallah.

I just wanted to let you know that I really don't appreciate you deleting those posts. Indeed as Muslims we are asked to rise up and warn others of kufr and evil. By deleting those posts, you are covering up this kufr which itself is an act of kufr.

If you claim to be part of Ahla Sunnah Wal Jammah, then we practice something called Al-Walaa Wal Baraa.

O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists, etc.)
as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of
the truth (i.e. Islamic Monotheism, this Quran, and Muhammad SAW), and have driven out the
Messenger (Muhammad SAW) and yourselves (from your homeland) because you believe in Allah
your Lord! If you have come forth to strive in My Cause and to seek My Good Pleasure, (then take
not these disbelievers and polytheists, etc., as your friends). You show friendship to them in secret,
while I am All-Aware of what you conceal and what you reveal. And whosoever of you (Muslims)
does that, then indeed he has gone (far) astray, (away) from the Straight Path .

Given the fact that you are the moderator of this forum, doesnt automatically give you the right to hide the batil and kufr akbar! Indeed we will all be held responsible for our actions on Yoom Al Qiyam, so be aware, inshallah...

Lastly, I must say that I dont feel I belong on this forum. I joined this forum thinking I may be of some benefit, but it doesn't seem that way. SO before i Leave i ask you all to keep me in ur duaa as you are all in mine.

jazakallah khair,
ma'salama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
01-05-2007, 08:56 PM
To all the memebers/admin on this Forum inshallah -
yea but i enjoy deleteing posts!! such fun tht members have been given the power to do tht:X(my lame humour meaning no offense...if it does i'll gladly edit or a mod/admin can do so for me)

u have been given reasons as to why ur threads r closed/deleted...again most likely so will this one..if u want to complain...contact a member of staff...dnt display publicly.....plus threads r closed or posts deleted if they r against forum rules....:)

hope u understand tht it is only in all of our best interest only:)

Maimunah
01-05-2007, 08:57 PM
subhnaAllah sis plz dont leave:)

its okay to correct others and we all make mistakes. if you have problems then talk to one of the moderators or the admins..

i hope you benefit from us and we benefit from you.

wasalaam

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Assalamu alikum,

I hope you are in the best of your health and imann inshallah.

I just wanted to let you know that I really don't appreciate you deleting those posts. Indeed as Muslims we are asked to rise up and warn others of kufr and evil. By deleting those posts, you are covering up this kufr which itself is an act of kufr.

If you claim to be part of Ahla Sunnah Wal Jammah, then we practice something called Al-Walaa Wal Baraa.

O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists, etc.)
as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of
the truth (i.e. Islamic Monotheism, this Quran, and Muhammad SAW), and have driven out the
Messenger (Muhammad SAW) and yourselves (from your homeland) because you believe in Allah
your Lord! If you have come forth to strive in My Cause and to seek My Good Pleasure, (then take
not these disbelievers and polytheists, etc., as your friends). You show friendship to them in secret,
while I am All-Aware of what you conceal and what you reveal. And whosoever of you (Muslims)
does that, then indeed he has gone (far) astray, (away) from the Straight Path .

O you who believe, do not take the kafireen as awliyaa’ instead of the Believers, do you wish to take Allah as a proof against you?” [4: 144]

It must be clear in the minds of the Muslims that to love, support, ally, accompany, help, respect, elevate and befriend are attributes that should be directed solely to the Muslims and in no way towards the kuffar as Allah states in the Quran:

“Let not the believers take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.”[3: 28].

It needs to be mentioned that by having hatred for the kuffar in no way means that we mistreat them, rather our hatred is part of our worship and is done purely for the sake of Allah. Our hatred is for their disbelief and rejection of Allah and the Deen of Islam, thus our treatment towards them must be in accordance with the command of Allah in order not to treat them unjustly.

Given the fact that you are the moderator of this forum, doesnt automatically give you the right to hide the batil and kufr akbar! Indeed we will all be held responsible for our actions on Yoom Al Qiyam, so be aware, inshallah...

Lastly, I must say that I dont feel I belong on this forum. I joined this forum thinking I maybe of some benefit, but it doesn't seem that way. SO before i Leave i ask you all to keep me in ur duaa as you are all in mine.

jazakallah khair,
ma'salama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
skhalid
01-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Jazakallah...thank you...marshallah...inshallah your dua will pass through!!!

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Assalamu alikum,
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh

I just wanted to let you know that I really don't appreciate you deleting those posts. Indeed as Muslims we are asked to rise up and warn others of kufr and evil. By deleting those posts, .
Indeed Ukhti. You have to understand that discussing topics on sects/groups bring about nothing but tention and hatred amongest Muslims.

you are covering up this kufr which itself is an act of kufr.
Ukhti do not accuse us of something we do not do. We do not cover up kufr subhan Allah.

What is the benefit on such topis? We have a section on Sects and divisions
please visit http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-divisions/

Subhan Allah.

You should ask the Mod that deleted your thread why it was deleted. I asure you they will give you their reasons.

Lastly, I must say that I dont feel I belong on this forum. I joined this forum thinking I may be of some benefit, but it doesn't seem that way. SO before i Leave i ask you all to keep me in ur duaa as you are all in mine.
Thats up to you.

Edit:

Read this thread for futher details also

http://www.islamicboard.com/comments...g-crew-tm.html

Kittygyal
01-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Assalmualikum warhmahullahi warbarakathuhu
well i don't have thy authority to ban posts Ukthi i don't know nothing about this i guess am very behind but please don't leave myself is having bad times on another forum about some issues remember don't let this get ya as people say a me, i know it's easy a say but hard a take.
Please contact a mod/admin inshallah.
love ya for thy sake of me lord
Ma'assalama

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 09:26 PM
assalamu alikum Al-Mu'minah

please back up your statements from the quran and sunnah, as i have proved my statements from the quran and sunnah. please prove howthe shia are not kafir and how not hating them for the sake of Allah is not practicing Al Walaa Wal Barah. Also prove, howby deleting the post and closing it isnt covering up the Truth. Indeed it is. WHy else would you choose to delete it or close it? in order to avoid discussion on this crucial matter which divides us as beleivers and kuffar.

Ruwaydah- i have contacted the admi on this issue but i feel its a need to make it public inshallah

Skhalid- jazakallah khair

ma'salama

If you can prove this to me, then i am waiting inshallah.

Nawal89
01-05-2007, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahida3001
assalamu alikum Al-Mu'minah

please back up your statements from the quran and sunnah, as i have proved my statements from the quran and sunnah. please prove howthe shia are not kafir and how not hating them for the sake of Allah is not practicing Al Walaa Wal Barah. Also prove, howby deleting the post and closing it isnt covering up the Truth. Indeed it is. WHy else would you choose to delete it or close it? in order to avoid discussion on this crucial matter which divides us as beleivers and kuffar.

Ruwaydah- i have contacted the admi on this issue but i feel its a need to make it public inshallah

Skhalid- jazakallah khair

ma'salama

If you can prove this to me, then i am waiting inshallah.
What statements do the mods have to prove from the qur'an and sunnah? Its the forum rules not to post secreterian issues thats all. No talk about shi'a at all.

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
What statements do the mods have to prove from the qur'an and sunnah? Its the forum rules not to post secreterian issues thats all. No talk about shi'a at all.
Then why is there a section for Refuting heretics if we arent allowed to post secreterian issues? hmm...

I am talking about the statements regarding covering up the truth and not practicing Al wala Wal Barah..

ma'salama

:sl: brother Hijrah,

jazakallah khair for your opinion on this matter, inshalllah we can continue this conversation further on my site at since this forum refuses to allow discussion on this matter... i couldnt reply on the other thread since it was closed so i hope you get this message inshallah.

ma'salama

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaah

please back up your statements from the quran and sunnah, as i have proved my statements from the quran and sunnah.

Read the Ayah you posted and tell me how it relates to the forum? I don't think we have taken the ememies of Allah as friends sister.

please prove howthe shia are not kafir and how not hating them for the sake of Allah is not practicing Al Walaa Wal Barah.
I do not think we were disussing shia beliefs, well at least I wasn't. You were complaining as to why your threads were deleted and i asked you what the benefits where of such discussions?

Also prove, howby deleting the post and closing it isnt covering up the Truth. Indeed it is. WHy else would you choose to delete it or close it? in order to avoid discussion on this crucial matter which divides us as beleivers and kuffar.
There is no benefits in such discussions! Have you checked the links I provided you with? I guess not otherwise you would have seen a wholeee sections on sects/groups.

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 09:37 PM
assalamu alikum

Yes we were discussing Shia Beliefs and by deleting them you infact covering up the truth and not practing Al wala Wal barah when indeed these people are Kafir. By not allowing discussion on this matter, you are siding with these people and doing exactly what that ayah TELLS YOU NOT TO DO!! take the enemies of islam as ur friends and etc! this is indeed kufr al akbar and ihave proved it. if you can prove otherwise, i am waiting, inshallah

speak with evidence if you are going to talk

ma'salama

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2007, 09:39 PM

May this will help since you haven't checked the links I proived you with.

From Br.Kadafi

Let me first mention that you could have raised this issue with us via the private messaging facility and we would have been more than happy to explain it to you akhee, insha'Allaah.

We have dedicated a whole section to warn the sincere Muslims from the people of Bida'a that are known and have their methodology documented. The simple intention behind this aim is based on our love for our brothers and sisters for the sake of Allaah by calling towards the way of the salaf.

By allowing discussions on the people of bida'a, we are introducing argumentation, generating confusion which defeats the purpose of this forum and that is to call people to the way of Allaah.

Ibn Battah mentions an athaar from Sufyaan Ath-Thwaree (may Allaah have mercy on him) who is reported to have said:
"Whoever listens to a person of innovation leaves the protection of Allaah and is left to himself. "

And the same Tabi'ee that you have quoted (Al-Hasan) who said:
"Do not sit with the people of innovated beliefs, do not debate with them and do not listen to them."

Imaam al-Laalikaa'ee mentions all these athaars from the salaf towards the people of innovations in his Sharh Usool ul-I'tiqaad.

You referred to the teachings of the Prophet in regards to adab and wisdom but yet label us unjustly as the 'Rightfully guided crew' and 'you people'. Not to mention the imputation of hypocrisy.

We do our utmost best to call people to the Sunnah while avoiding the discussions of baatil [falsehood].

What really suprised me is how you equated the most important and fundamental aspect of Islaam [Tawheed] to adab, the line between belief and disbelief. Without Tawheed, there is no adab as adab is merely a result from the obedience to Allaah.

Praise be to Allaah, the majority have had good experience on this forum and have gained knowledge of the fundamentals subjects of the Deen. This is expressed in the 'your opinions' thread.

Insha'Allaah akhee, leave this petty matters for they will serve you nothing but remain your accountability.

Remember that if one detects a hint of harshness from his fellow Muslim, he should give him naseeha for the sake of Allaah and not rebuke him publically and accuse him since these are all basic foundations of manners in Islaam.

Your last playful message is uncalled for and is simply untrue.

may Allaah (Exalted is He) give us tawfeeq in purifying this forum and calling it to the authenthic and traditional Islaam, ameen.

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 09:41 PM
assalamu alikum sis al muminah,

wow mashallah, its interesting how you cant back your statements up for yourself from the quran and sunnah, rather you need someone else to do it ..prehaps the Super Admin. That really speaks for itself inshallah..

jazakallah khair

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2007, 09:43 PM

There is nothing for me to back up. The evidence is right in front of you. Take it for leave dearest sister.

Maimunah
01-05-2007, 09:44 PM
instead of discusing about sects and divisions, lets focus on the real issue and that is increasing our imaan. lets leave Allah to judge his slaves. lets pray for the umaah and may Allah guide us all

wasalaam

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 09:46 PM
assalamu alikum sis

alhumdulliah, you needed someone else to do it for you. But you indeed didnt back up your statements, infact you took someonelse's reponse and put it up to provide as evidence. THat doesnt qualify sister. There is nothing to take or leave as i have proved myself from the Quran and sunnah, if you leave it and choose to follow otherways then indeed you are leaving a great obligation of this deen.

May He guide us all.

BlissfullyJaded
01-05-2007, 09:48 PM
:sl:

What are you asking us to back up with the Quran and Sunnah? Habibti, if you read the Sects and Divisions forum, you'll clearly notice we differentiate ourselves from those sects. We have already done our job in revealing their nature.

Brother kadafi is the head admin, so if his reply does not count, I'm not sure whose will! Please dear sister, please read brother kadafi's post that has been quoted, and go through the Sects forum, then contact us regarding your complaints.

"Kind speech and pardon are better than almsgiving followed by annoyance, and God is rich and clement." ~ Surah Baqarah / Ayah 265

May He guide us all.
Ameen

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2007, 09:50 PM
assalamu alikum sis

alhumdulliah, you needed someone else to do it for you. But you indeed didnt back up your statements, infact you took someonelse's reponse and put it up to provide as evidence. THat doesnt qualify sister. There is nothing to take or leave as i have proved myself from the Quran and sunnah, if you leave it and choose to follow otherways then indeed you are leaving a great obligation of this deen.

May He guide us all.
:w:

Allahu Akbar! What is it that you want me to back up dearest sister?

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 09:52 PM
I was asking you personally. Scroll up and read your own entry. I know that br is the head of it and inshallah ill have my own discussion with him but right now im discussing this with you. Its interesting how you quoted his whole response to speak for yourself...indeed the first commandment is Iqra, READ LEARN EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Differentiating yourself isnt enough. Discussion should be allowed on this matter if you really claim to be otherwise. This is the beleif of Ahla Sunnah Wal Jamah.

This is the layout for you to backup your statments...

Quote the ayah, and then quote a Sahabi or Ijmaa’ or Shaykh that explains the ayah, if you are so intelligent and confident that you have the correct understanding and exegesis of Qur’an whereas all the other learned and qualified Scholars of Islam are not as correct as you; please do the following:
a. Quote the ayah or hadith
b. Quote the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) that explained the ayah or hadith explicitly or
c. Quote the consensus (Ijmaa‘) of the Muslim Scholars on this ayah or hadith or
d. Quote a Classical Islamic Scholar on this ayah or hadith.

If you cannot do at least TWO of these, then you need to take a hike because you are wasting all of our time.

ma'salama

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2007, 10:00 PM
I was asking you personally. Scroll up and read your own entry. I know that br is the head of it and inshallah ill have my own discussion with him but right now im discussing this with you. Its interesting how you quoted his whole response to speak for yourself...indeed the first commandment is Iqra, READ LEARN EDUCATE YOURSELF!
Firstly, these sorts of discussion have been discussed a number of times. There is no need for me repeat myself again and again.
Secondly, I quoted brother Kadafis respond merely showing you the answer to your concerns.

Differentiating yourself isnt enough. Discussion should be allowed on this matter if you really claim to be otherwise. This is the beleif of Ahla Sunnah Wal Jamah.

This is the layout for you to backup your statments...

Quote the ayah, and then quote a Sahabi or Ijmaa’ or Shaykh that explains the ayah, if you are so intelligent and confident that you have the correct understanding and exegesis of Qur’an whereas all the other learned and qualified Scholars of Islam are not as correct as you; please do the following:
a. Quote the ayah or hadith
b. Quote the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) that explained the ayah or hadith explicitly or
c. Quote the consensus (Ijmaa‘) of the Muslim Scholars on this ayah or hadith or
d. Quote a Classical Islamic Scholar on this ayah or hadith.

If you cannot do at least TWO of these, then you need to take a hike because you are wasting all of our time.

You are looking for an argument and there is nothing for us to argue about understand? There is nothing to back up?

BlissfullyJaded
01-05-2007, 10:04 PM
:sl:

None of the LI staff, nor our members to the best of my knowledge, are scholars, nor do we make it seem as such.

As a team we share the same views regarding our policies. Therefore, when we quote brother kadafi, it is because we agree and do not have any reason to add anything. He summed it up perfectly alhamdulillah.

I do not even know what you want us to be quoting from the Quran and Sunnah. We have already clarified we don't support sects and divisions. Are we supposed to bring you daleel on that?!

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Why not discuss them again if you r so confident? hm?

no need to quote, ill discuss the matter with him personally, we were discussing the issue at hand with you. I can read his response on my own since u provided the links earlier but why cut and paste him/quote him when i was asking you to provide evidence for urself? hm..

indeed there is a argument about kufr and haqq. if you cant prove it then say so but dont discard the argument like that.

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Why not discuss them again if you r so confident? hm?

no need to quote, ill discuss the matter with him personally, we were discussing the issue at hand with you. I can read his response on my own since u provided the links earlier but why cut and paste him/quote him when i was asking you to provide evidence for urself? hm..

indeed there is a argument about kufr and haqq. if you cant prove it then say so but dont discard the argument like that.

I do not even know what you want us to be quoting from the Quran and Sunnah. We have already clarified we don't support sects and divisions. Are we supposed to bring you daleel on that?!
^^^^

I couldn't put it better myself. What is it that you need dalil for?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2007, 10:11 PM
assalamu alikum

Yes we were discussing Shia Beliefs and by deleting them you infact covering up the truth and not practing Al wala Wal barah when indeed these people are Kafir. By not allowing discussion on this matter, you are siding with these people and doing exactly what that ayah TELLS YOU NOT TO DO!! take the enemies of islam as ur friends and etc! this is indeed kufr al akbar and ihave proved it. if you can prove otherwise, i am waiting, inshallah

speak with evidence if you are going to talk

ma'salama
:sl: Sister,

Oh Masha'Allah. Jazakallah Khair for declaring all of us kafirs, surely you are an Alimah. I dont think you even know the conditions for declaring Takfir, and since you know nothing of us, you have no right to declare such a statement. Declaring Takfir is a heavy matter indeed, and even the Ulema have second thoughts on declaring someone a Kafir unless there is absulte proof, yet today we see youth going around judging, and declaring Takfeer, and that too, on the Internet after they have read only a book or two and are ignorant of the things that invalidate Wudu, for instance! Masha'Allah.

Secondly, the purpose of this forum is Daw'ah. If you are going to use this forum, you will abide by the forum rules, you can ask for clarification of them nicely, and we are more than willing to answer. But to come online, and start labelling and using the Quran and the Sunnah as an excuse, a strawman, that is pathetic and unjust.

Thirdly, you are repeating "This is the beleif of Ahla Sunnah Wal Jamah." and you have yet to show any proof, that steering clear of sectarianism takes us out of the fold of Ahlus Sunnah, much less Islam as you have accused us to be Kafirs. I warn you against going around declaring anyone who does not agree with you on a point as a Kafir. It is NOT your place to do so.

Fourth, these matters should be handled with the staff via PMs. I suggest you take time to read the forum rules before you violate another one of them.

:threadclo

:w:

Far7an
01-05-2007, 10:18 PM
About the sister using someone else's statement and not her own, does the quran not instruct us to ask those with knowledge if we do not know ourselves?

It is also in the manners of a Muslim to give advice in private and not attempt to publically humiliate anyone, so please, in future if anyone has a complaint/suggestion PM an admin or supermod. Jazaakallahu khayran.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.