/* */

PDA

View Full Version : clarification

mujahida3001
01-06-2007, 12:03 AM
assalamu alikum everyone,

i just wanted to clarify something on here that i have been accused off. I have been accused of making takfeer on members in this forum. Alhumdulliah, i never stated anything along these lines and never will inshallah since this is not my position. However, I provided evidence from ulama stating the takfeer made by them on the shia rafidah. SO inshallah this wil be of benefit to everyone. Please dont accuse me of something i didnt do since this is a very heavy matter in islam. If you claim that i made takfeer on members in this forum then please provide evidence for it.

Furthermore, i never claimed to be a scholar or an alimah. Asking for evidence doesnt imply that im making this claim. Rather as muslims, we must speak with evidence especially when we are discussing matters of takfeer, kufr akbar, baatil and haqq, and al walaa wal baraa..

If i have wronged any of you in anyway, then please forgive me inshallah as that was not my intention.

Please keep me in ur duaa as you are all in mine..

ma'salama

May Allah guide us all, inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ZAYD
01-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Been following this argument, sorry discussion, and i gotta say.... sister mujaahida, u sure live upto your name!

mujahida3001
01-06-2007, 12:25 AM
jazakallah khair

plz keep me in ur duaa
ma'salama

chacha_jalebi
01-06-2007, 12:32 AM
hmmm sista dont be upset, with a mod because they have to do their job, and dont get upset on the net :D this is the net, not no real life thin, so inshallah jus dont take it too seriously

im sure you didnt make takfeer by purpose, but a mod mite have taken it that way, thats why a rule of this forum is to not discuss sectarianism :D

also in the quran in surah al anaam v159 it says

" those who divide their religion into sects, you (o prophet) have no concern with them, their ordeal is with us"

so when in the quran it self it says dont divide ur religion into sects, then why do it? also theirs millions millions of more topics in islam too talk about not jus sects,

lets remem sects were man made, the Prophet (saw) didnt follow any sects, nor did the sahaba (ra) so why should we :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
01-06-2007, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahida3001
assalamu alikum everyone,

i just wanted to clarify something on here that i have been accused off. I have been accused of making takfeer on members in this forum. Alhumdulliah, i never stated anything along these lines and never will inshallah since this is not my position. However, I provided evidence from ulama stating the takfeer made by them on the shia rafidah. SO inshallah this wil be of benefit to everyone. Please dont accuse me of something i didnt do since this is a very heavy matter in islam. If you claim that i made takfeer on members in this forum then please provide evidence for it.

Furthermore, i never claimed to be a scholar or an alimah. Asking for evidence doesnt imply that im making this claim. Rather as muslims, we must speak with evidence especially when we are discussing matters of takfeer, kufr akbar, baatil and haqq, and al walaa wal baraa..

If i have wronged any of you in anyway, then please forgive me inshallah as that was not my intention.

Please keep me in ur duaa as you are all in mine..

ma'salama

Walaikum assalam wa barakthu.

Sis don't worry, I don't thing anything bad about you. Their is a "sectarian thread" in this forum. It's just the rules of this forum to prevent pointless fighting.

EDIT:

Bro Chacha_Jalebi I do not think that writing about what constitute deviation from the straight path means that one (she) is trying to devide Islam.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-06-2007, 12:55 AM
:sl:

I would ask you to please clarify what you meant when you stated this, but I do not want this discussion to continue, so lets end it here:

format_quote Originally Posted by mujahida3001
assalamu alikum

Yes we were discussing Shia Beliefs and by deleting them you infact covering up the truth and not practing Al wala Wal barah when indeed these people are Kafir. By not allowing discussion on this matter, you are siding with these peopleand doing exactly what that ayah TELLS YOU NOT TO DO!! take the enemies of islam as ur friends and etc! this is indeed kufr al akbar and ihave proved it. if you can prove otherwise, i am waiting, inshallah

speak with evidence if you are going to talk

ma'salama
http://www.islamicboard.com/617551-post12.html

If you are going to state something like this, then it is very important to get your words clear, or else there will be a misunderstanding. That said, if it was not your intention to do that, I apoligize for accusing you of it.

Secondly, regarding Shias, you cannot blanket them all under that statement because today there are many ignorant shias that do NOT know what Shiasm is. Therefore, they cannot be considered Kafirs because of their ignorance.

Rather as muslims, we must speak with evidence especially when we are discussing matters of takfeer, kufr akbar, baatil and haqq, and al walaa wal baraa..
And we provided you with it. Surah Al An'am. Verse 159.

We already have a section for deviated sects in order to alert Muslims about their deviation and you are free to post articles there, they will appear after being moderated. We do not allow sectarian discussion to take place.
http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-divisions/

Please see these posts:

http://www.islamicboard.com/335000-post4.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/335792-post12.html

Ameen.

:w:

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.