PDA

View Full Version : The FA Cup



England
01-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Some cracking football today. What a competition.
LIVERPOOL OUT! :statisfie
Will it be Manchester United in the Final at the new Wembley Stadium in May? :D

Manchester United


Wembley

Manchester Utd v Blackpool FC 13th May 2007, Wembley Stadium. FA Cup Final.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
01-06-2007, 09:28 PM
Liverpool Were Awful...Just Awful...:( lol
Reply

'Abd al-Baari
01-07-2007, 03:42 PM
mancester united all the way
Reply

England
01-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Manchester Utd 2-1 Aston Villa

Larsson!! :D
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
mohammed farah
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM
fa cup final, wembley, man utd vs ...........................
Reply

netprince
01-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Larsson looked awesome, would have been so good if he'd joined utd in his prime!!!

...I'd rather utd won the premiership than any other trophy, unless it was the champions league or then again FA cup would be cool too. Then again how about all three :D
Reply

England
01-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by mohammed farah
fa cup final, wembley, man utd vs ...........................
Blackpool FC as stated in 1st thread.
Reply

England
01-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by netprince
Larsson looked awesome, would have been so good if he'd joined utd in his prime!!!

...I'd rather utd won the premiership than any other trophy, unless it was the champions league or then again FA cup would be cool too. Then again how about all three :D

United tried to sign him whilst he was at Celtic but he was settled. I personally would choose the Premiership over the FA Cup and the European Cup but they're both still special competitions. Winning the treble is do-able. Look back to 1999 and in my honest opinion if United get their act together and find their top form this is a much better team.
Reply

netprince
01-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by England
Blackpool FC as stated in 1st thread.
Its good to have a dream...........;D
Reply

netprince
01-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by England
United tried to sign him whilst he was at Celtic but he was settled. I personally would choose the Premiership over the FA Cup and the European Cup but they're both still special competitions. Winning the treble is do-able. Look back to 1999 and in my honest opinion if United get their act together and find their top form this is a much better team.
Dont know if the strength in depth is there, thats my only real concern. What happens if a few of the key players get injured?
Reply

SATalha
01-07-2007, 07:39 PM
united will win the treble again Yep Yep
Reply

sudais1
01-07-2007, 08:23 PM
man utd are rubbish, it's gunners all th way, oh forgot to mention, i am the biggest arsenal fan, liverpool are rubbish spurs won't win the cup if they were the only team and chelsea can throw money but there still rubbish,:D :D

so i predict Arsenal vs Nottingham forest in wembley :D :D
Reply

sudais1
01-07-2007, 08:25 PM
theres to many man utd fans on the forum :mmokay:
Reply

sudais1
01-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Liverpool Were Awful...Just Awful...:( lol
dont worry bro they'll be even worse as we (arsenal) return to anfield on tuesday to cause more distress in Merseside :Evil: :Evil: :Evil:
Reply

Kittygyal
01-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by sudais1
theres to many man utd fans on the forum :mmokay:
salam,
Akhi humm :cry:
finally liverfool is out.
Ma'assalama
Reply

ZAYD
01-07-2007, 08:41 PM
I think Man Utds top priority would be the Premiership, to win it this season from Chelsea would definitley be the best.

But looking at it realistically Chelsea aren't playing their best at the moment, once they get key players back from injury i think they'll start winning alot more matches.
Reply

England
01-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by netprince
Dont know if the strength in depth is there, thats my only real concern. What happens if a few of the key players get injured?
United are good enough. The performance against Benfica in the Champions League after Nelson's opener was absolutely world class and showed that they are capable of winning it. Even the commentary's were placing United in the final. The only problem is that they must find that form and stick with it consistently but they're a young team that will get better every year.

I think the only player that is the bad pick for United is Fletcher, I think the rest are good enough for success.
Reply

England
01-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by ash19
I think Man Utds top priority would be the Premiership, to win it this season from Chelsea would definitley be the best.

But looking at it realistically Chelsea aren't playing their best at the moment, once they get key players back from injury i think they'll start winning alot more matches.
Just think about it. Chelsea haven't chased a team under Mourinho's reign. They've always been top. Do you not think they're just wilting under the pressure? They're only missing 2 players. ONE defender and.....a goalkeeper...
Their problem is up front aswell. All their strikers are fit I believe yet they still have problems up front.
Reply

SATalha
01-07-2007, 08:48 PM
I got one thing to say to gunners Shefield united. ha ha 1-0
Reply

ZAYD
01-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by England
Just think about it. Chelsea haven't chased a team under Mourinho's reign. They've always been top. Do you not think they're just wilting under the pressure? They're only missing 2 players. ONE defender and.....a goalkeeper...
Their problem is up front aswell. All their strikers are fit I believe yet they still have problems up front.

Yes but that defender is John Terry and that goalkeeper is peter cech, two world class players. if man u were missing two of their world class players for that long i dont see them getting the results they are. e.g. ronaldo and say rooney or scholes?

would they still be winning? i hope im wrong but im jus being realistic.:)
Reply

SATalha
01-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Yes i think do each players adds his own effort. At the moment rooney is not playing well but Ronaldo is killing it. in the beginning Rooneys play was excellent. It changes trust me thats the good thing about United no one players shines all the time. nex week u might see Ronaldo's form dropped and rooneys form back again. Plus there LARSSON
Reply

Nuseyba bintkab
01-07-2007, 09:14 PM
[BANANA]:statisfie mancester united:statisfie [/BANANA]
Reply

England
01-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by ash19
Yes but that defender is John Terry and that goalkeeper is peter cech, two world class players. if man u were missing two of their world class players for that long i dont see them getting the results they are. e.g. ronaldo and say rooney or scholes?

would they still be winning? i hope im wrong but im jus being realistic.:)
Saha is out and we're doing fine. He's our only striker that's on form until Larsson made his debut today. O'Shea or even Solskjaer would replace Schole's position. They've showed that they're capable of it. Fletcher would replace Ronaldo and even then United are capable of winning games. Without Ronaldo we would just about cope but guess what. The January window is open this month and United are about to sign 2 players, one of them being a midfielder.
Reply

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-07-2007, 10:23 PM
See you at the emirates stadium in 2 weeks time :)
Reply

sudais1
01-07-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by SATalha
I got one thing to say to gunners Shefield united. ha ha 1-0
got one thing to say to man utd, 1-0 at old trafford, and it going to be 3-0 in london, the sheffield game was tough. many injuries:cry:

anyways utd are rubbish, as you can see i support Arsenal:D
Reply

sudais1
01-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam,
Akhi humm :cry:
finally liverfool is out.
Ma'assalama

then it chelsea, spurs and then manutd :D
Reply

sudais1
01-07-2007, 10:47 PM
any Arsenal fans ?
Reply

England
01-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by sudais1
got one thing to say to man utd, 1-0 at old trafford, and it going to be 3-0 in london, the sheffield game was tough. many injuries:cry:

anyways utd are rubbish, as you can see i support Arsenal:D

Yeah.... the league table clearly supports your view of Man Utd being rubbish :statisfie They're only top of the league, 6 points clear, scored more goals than anybody in the league and has the best defensive record in the league.
Reply

netprince
01-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by England
Saha is out and we're doing fine. He's our only striker that's on form until Larsson made his debut today. O'Shea or even Solskjaer would replace Schole's position. They've showed that they're capable of it. Fletcher would replace Ronaldo and even then United are capable of winning games. Without Ronaldo we would just about cope but guess what. The January window is open this month and United are about to sign 2 players, one of them being a midfielder.
I've never thought we had a problem with strikers or goalscorers. Utd have had something like 17/18 different goalscorers this season. So if one is miss firing then theres another nine to slot in the numerous chances. I've always thought our midfield has been somewhat lacking recently and if the rumours of a certain someone from germany are true.... then our midfield crisis is as good as history!!!!

lastly...... even if the man doesn't score a single other goal, he is still a legend and im glad to see him in a utd shirt.......LARSSON!!!!!!! Dont think anyone is going to beat that for a 'signing' this year!

..............and the reds go marching on on on on
Reply

sudais1
01-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by England
Yeah.... the league table clearly supports your view of Man Utd being rubbish :statisfie They're only top of the league, 6 points clear, scored more goals than anybody in the league and has the best defensive record in the league.

which league are do u watch in mine Man utd were relegated :hiding: :hiding:
Reply

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by sudais1
any Arsenal fans ?

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up
Reply

SATalha
01-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by sudais1
got one thing to say to man utd, 1-0 at old trafford, and it going to be 3-0 in london, the sheffield game was tough. many injuries:cry:

anyways utd are rubbish, as you can see i support Arsenal:D
:blind: Doh I asked for that nice one. Yeah in two weeks its gonna be 21-0 to United. lol :D :D
Reply

England
01-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by sudais1
which league are do u watch in mine Man utd were relegated :hiding: :hiding:

I'm looking at the official Barclaycard Premiership

[S]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...le/default.stm[/S]

Which league are YOU looking at? Your Fifa 2007 PS2 table?
Reply

Ashley
01-08-2007, 07:27 PM
MAN UNITED ROCK!!!!!!! soory just love man u ,always suppurted them they r da best
ARSENAL ARE C-R-A-P sory to arsenal fans but they are not dat good hehehhehe:statisfie
who knows arsenal might become third or second to man u!!!!!
Reply

Ashley
01-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by SATalha
:blind: Doh I asked for that nice one. Yeah in two weeks its gonna be 21-0 to United. lol :D :D
right u wish:rollseyes keep dreaming bro lolzz maybe in ur dreams it wil come true
Reply

Duhaa
01-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by sudais1
man utd are rubbish, it's gunners all th way, oh forgot to mention, i am the biggest arsenal fan, liverpool are rubbish spurs won't win the cup if they were the only team and chelsea can throw money but there still rubbish,:D :D

so i predict Arsenal vs Nottingham forest in wembley :D :D
Not to burst your bubble but haven't they got Bolton next? :X

.....And we all know what happens when Arsenal play little old but brilliant Bolton. ;D

As you can see I'm a Bolton fan. :)

We'll see!:thumbs_up
Reply

England
01-08-2007, 08:40 PM
In order for Forest to reach the final they have to beat Chelsea in the next round :D It's a shame Forest aren't playing at the City Ground, I'd go to that match, only 20mins away from the stadium. Nottingham Forest will thrash Chelsea though :)
Reply

sudais1
01-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Duhaa
Not to burst your bubble but haven't they got Bolton next? :X

.....And we all know what happens when Arsenal play little old but brilliant Bolton. ;D

As you can see I'm a Bolton fan. :)

We'll see!:thumbs_up

Bolton whos bolton:X

ah no problem we had bolton the past 3 years and we've beaten them always in the fa cup plus it at emirates so, i predict 3-0 to arsenal,

1-0 to the Arsenal, 1-0 to the Arsenal,

hahaha manutd are rubbish:D :D
Reply

sudais1
01-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by England
I'm looking at the official Barclaycard Premiership

[S]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...le/default.stm[/S]

Which league are YOU looking at? Your Fifa 2007 PS2 table?


obviously, im 28 points ahead of spu*** who are second :D
Reply

SATalha
01-09-2007, 11:17 AM
He ashley i thought ur a united fan
Reply

Duhaa
01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by sudais1
Bolton whos bolton:X

ah no problem we had bolton the past 3 years and we've beaten them always in the fa cup plus it at emirates so, i predict 3-0 to arsenal,

1-0 to the Arsenal, 1-0 to the Arsenal,

hahaha manutd are rubbish:D :D
You what?! What's this then:

Bolton kick Arsenal out of the FA Cup at the fourth round stage....

....and that was last year...:rollseyes

If you need more to convince you then click here

....and that was this season. :)

Have a nice day.:D
Reply

sameer
01-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by England
Just think about it. Chelsea haven't chased a team under Mourinho's reign. They've always been top. Do you not think they're just wilting under the pressure? They're only missing 2 players. ONE defender and.....a goalkeeper...
Their problem is up front aswell. All their strikers are fit I believe yet they still have problems up front.
basically they have players but not a team. Tooooo much stars.


Man U all the way
Reply

sameer
01-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Duhaa
Not to burst your bubble but haven't they got Bolton next? :X

.....And we all know what happens when Arsenal play little old but brilliant Bolton. ;D

As you can see I'm a Bolton fan. :)

We'll see!:thumbs_up
what happened to Jay Jay?
Reply

Duhaa
01-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Funny thing, I was asking my brother that and he said he's been sold.

Why? What's your point?
Reply

Ferrari1981
01-09-2007, 02:30 PM
You cant beat OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER & HENRIK LARRSON

:D
Reply

sameer
01-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Duhaa
Funny thing, I was asking my brother that and he said he's been sold.

Why? What's your point?
huh?:?

no point....i just dont see him around anymore... - a great player he was/is
Reply

Ashley
01-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by SATalha
He ashley i thought ur a united fan
i am bro :) i fought u said man u was gonaa lose my bad hehehehheh
MAN U ALL DA WAY!!!!
Reply

ZAYD
01-09-2007, 09:09 PM
i cant believe Liverpool are losing 4-1 at home to Arsenal at anfield!!!

Even after losing to them in the fa cup just a few days ago.

ud think they'd be up for it. get revenge an all that.

what a sorry state they're in! lol
Reply

ZAYD
01-09-2007, 09:42 PM
score update,

Liverpool 3- Arsenal 6!

oh boy......
Reply

SATalha
01-10-2007, 12:36 PM
6-3 r u kidding me what is wrong with Liverpool. So any liverpadlians about :blind:
Reply

sudais1
01-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Duhaa
You what?! What's this then:

Bolton kick Arsenal out of the FA Cup at the fourth round stage....

....and that was last year...:rollseyes

If you need more to convince you then click here

....and that was this season. :)

Have a nice day.:D

as i was saying i play on fifa 1007 on ps2 :X :X :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

AH i hate playing bolton, but remember the game is being played in london, Plus look at the way Arsenal started 2007

arsenal4-0charlton
arsenal3-1 liverpool
arsenal6-3liverpool

arsenal is in very good shape and i doubt any bolton team or any prem team want to play arsenal at the moment :D Be honest Arsenal are playing very good football at the moment
Reply

sameer
01-10-2007, 01:30 PM
what 6-3?!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :D
Reply

sudais1
01-10-2007, 11:32 PM
liverpool are horrible. Arsenal all the way, well brush manure just like we did in Manchester :D
Reply

sudais1
01-10-2007, 11:33 PM
ahahaha wycombe held chelsea 1-1 hahahahahaha blues are rubbish
Reply

sameer
01-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Beckham agrees to LA Galaxy move

Beckham will leave Real Madrid after four seasons
David Beckham will leave Real Madrid and join Major League Soccer side LA Galaxy at the end of the season.

The 31-year-old former England captain will sign a five-year deal, reportedly worth £128m.

Beckham said: "This week Real asked me to make a decision regarding their offer to extend my contract.

"After considering several options to stay in Madrid or join other major British and European teams, I have decided to join LA Galaxy."

full story here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6248835.stm
Reply

shible
01-11-2007, 05:57 PM
It's cool to see everyone say something about Football

but in India people without setup box could only see them in news if they are shown.

Since the government is forcing this system only on the main cities and people in rural areas can free all these channels.
Reply

sudais1
01-11-2007, 06:52 PM
oh coooooool. nice im going to go when Galaxy meet toronto next year as toronto have a new mls team. YYAAAHHH
Reply

*KB*
01-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by sudais1
any Arsenal fans ?
salam
aahhaa you bet there is i love arsenal 2!!!
(one miniquestion.. u live in canada but u support arsenal?...and in england we have bolton+o( chelsea+o( +o( manu +o( +o( +o( +o( +o( :raging: :raging: supporters?)this tells me one thing you got taste yeap you do !! arsenal all da way!!
wasalam
*KB*
:coolious:
:peace:
Reply

England
01-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by *KB*
salam
aahhaa you bet there is i love arsenal 2!!!
(one miniquestion.. u live in canada but u support arsenal?...and in england we have bolton+o( chelsea+o( +o( manu +o( +o( +o( +o( +o( :raging: :raging: supporters?)this tells me one thing you got taste yeap you do !! arsenal all da way!!
wasalam
*KB*
:coolious:
:peace:
*Sniff sniff* Is that jealousy I can smell? :D UNITED!!!!!!!
Reply

SilentObserver
01-14-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by sudais1
oh coooooool. nice im going to go when Galaxy meet toronto next year as toronto have a new mls team. YYAAAHHH
Canada is a huge country isn't it? Distance from Calgary to Toronto is more than 3400 km (http://www.trailcanada.com/travel/ge...distances.asp). Are you really going to travel that far to watch football?
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!