/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Using moving images in photoshop?

Hijrah
01-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Does anyone have any idea how to use moving images in photoshop?, usually when I upload these images on there i get still pictures of the image not the actual image moving.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-09-2007, 08:47 PM

If you're using anything below CS2, you'll need to use ImageReady for that. If you're using CS2, go to windows, and click "Animation". And then you can make slides etc.

Hijrah
01-09-2007, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Al Ansari

If you're using anything below CS2, you'll need to use ImageReady for that. If you're using CS2, go to windows, and click "Animation". And then you can make slides etc.
I believe I have that, jazakullah khairan

The Ruler
01-09-2007, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hijrah
I believe I have that, jazakullah khairan
so i am guessing that you know how to do that :?...if you dont, i can give you a step by step instruction...although i believe you dont need it :thumbs_up

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijrah
01-09-2007, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+
so i am guessing that you know how to do that :?...if you dont, i can give you a step by step instruction...although i believe you dont need it :thumbs_up

I have that, I don't think I know how to use it, so explaining that would help, yes:D

Hijrah
01-11-2007, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

could you please tell me? I'm currently making a siggy for someone on here, I want to use that effect..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.