/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reqeuest "Fiqh Of Love" Lecture

Nasser1426
01-11-2007, 05:33 PM
assalamu alikum

The lecture series, recoding of Fiqh of Love by shayk Yasir Birjas was recently released. Does anyone has the series to upload????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
axess1907
01-11-2007, 07:05 PM
You want to download it as an e-book? If it was released new, then it will take some weeks/months till this gets uploaded. Perhaps it wont be uploaded ever.. who knows? If i had the book i would do pics of every page, make a .pdf-file and upload it here.. but i am sorry i dont have.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-11-2007, 11:36 PM
:sl:

Yeah I was asking around for this only yesterday. I hope someone can get them Insha'Allah.

Nasser1426
01-14-2007, 01:41 AM
assalamu alikum

No brother i'm talking about the lecture series. the shayk is a very good speaker, I know the actual seminar sold out really fast. Its set of lectures I'm dying to get my hands on but dont have the money to buy it.

http://www.ilmquest.org/pc-377-101-f...15-cd-set.aspx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-14-2007, 01:47 AM

^ Yeah same here bro. I really wanna listen to them as well. Here is a good one which you can listen to until you get that Insha'Allah:

Was the Prophet (SAW) Romantic? - Shaykh Waleed Basyouni

He's also an instructor at AlMaghrib. And if you want, AlMaghrib's forums (here) you can check out the forum for the two classes, Fiqh of Love and Love Notes.

:w:

muslimbychoice
01-25-2007, 03:56 AM
Asalaam 'Alaikum:

Please keep us posted if anyone finds it - I love his lectures.

Jazak Allah Khair,
Sumayyah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-07-2007, 06:54 PM

Here is a sample track from it :

Right Click Save Target As/Save Link As

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/store/ma...tegory_Code=NW

Oh man, I hope someone uploads this..

Nasser1426
02-20-2007, 10:52 PM
assalmu alikum

It doesn't look like we're going to have it for a while.

jzcasejz
02-21-2007, 07:56 AM
:salamext:

Brother..The Only Thing I Can Say Is That...Not Only Is It Gonna Be Hard To Get Hold Of The Series...But It Seems The Only Choice Right Now Is To Buy It...And InshaAllah, It'll Be Worth Every Penny...

Alhamdulillah, The Internet Is A Portal For Downloading Excelllent Media...But Some Stuff Like The Fiqh Of Love Are Hard To Get Hold Of...Only Thing I Can Suggest Is Buying It I Guess...

:wasalamex

adamtaufique
02-21-2007, 03:27 PM
I would always opt to buying the lectures. This is because they support the recording studios who make them, the duplication of the cd's, etc. Every lecture that I have downloaded I intend to purchase inshaAllah.

Nasser1426
02-23-2007, 01:29 AM
assalmu alikum

ahki the series costs more than 60 dollars. There's no way I can afford it. Second I consider making a profit from Islamic knowledge haram. Allowed only in necessity. If the series were 20 dollars or something like that I would.

jet
02-23-2007, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nasser1426
assalmu alikum

ahki the series costs more than 60 dollars. There's no way I can afford it. Second I consider making a profit from Islamic knowledge haram. Allowed only in necessity. If the series were 20 dollars or something like that I would.
insha'allah dont make haram that which is halal, i dont think they are making profit, the money goes back into it, and even if they were, the brothers have to eat. they are scholars, they know better than us regarding stuff like this.

jzcasejz
02-23-2007, 12:18 PM
I Do Agree, The Pricing Is Outrageous...But I In No Way See This As Haram...Rather...What I See As Haram Is The ILLEGAL Copying Of The Content...

Now Im Not Arguing With Anyone...But It'z True...The Production Companies Do Charge Quite Abit For A Series...Like $60...Come On Yo...

jet
02-23-2007, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
I Do Agree, The Pricing Is Outrageous...But I In No Way See This As Haram...Rather...What I See As Haram Is The ILLEGAL Copying Of The Content...

Now Im Not Arguing With Anyone...But It'z True...The Production Companies Do Charge Quite Abit For A Series...Like $60...Come On Yo...
i agree, but i think they are expensive because if it wasnt, it would seem cheap and people wouldnt be interested, theyll just look at it as something cheap. i think so at least.

Skillganon
02-23-2007, 06:29 PM
I agree about the pricing, if the pricing is to expensive than lets say it is not worth the money. I won't personally pay for it. $60 Dollars is not worth it. I think those lecturers don't expect you to buy it. I definately won't.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.