/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is a post i put on Islam.com as their are many anti-islam anti-west peoples ther

Staffy
07-08-2005, 05:38 AM
:w: The folowing is a post i posted on Islam.com a seemigly un-moderated forum with many anit-islam anti-west persons on their.......i have been trying to reason with them but they are most staburn what do you brothers and sisters think of this post?? :brother:

this is probably the last time I will address you guys unless of course you agree slightly with what I'm saying:
First in relation to the recent terrorism in London with the busses we have to understand that England is at war....and it is not the first time that when it was at war it got attacked on home soil......the same goes for America and Australia and any other country that has been at war you can not expect it to be a chess game you can watch from afar, your own rooks will be taken....
secondly in relation to the rights and privileges that are allowed in a Islamic society (may I stress that none fully exist today)are perfectly humane and fair for Muslims and for Christians and Jews.....I agree strongly that Muslims should not reside in western countries today because the values of both peoples tend to collide and the west is not a productive place for Muslims to be... the only reasons I see commendable for Muslims residing in the west (i.e. France,england,canada,australian and america) are of these three:
1. To gain education to benefit the Ummar back home!!
2. To teach Islam to western peoples that wish to learn!!
3. To seek asylum from in humane societies in which they previously resided in (This is provided that no more (more than the west) Islamic nation is their for them to reside in)
Those three and only those three do I see as fit reasons for residing in Western countries today.......Otherwise as tigerback more childishly put it they should return to their stable home.....
Why else other than those above reasons would ANY real Muslim want to stay in the west for? The answer is NONE!
In third I will relate to the topic of HATE both towards Islam and towards the west....
HATE is not a commendable attribute it means often that you are judging ones person on ground of "HATING them" instead of on grounds of Hating their actions and judging them accordingly......
I will address tigersback first in relation to the Aboriginals you see tiger in Aus the abos got treated pretty harshly when the west first came here...in result to prolonged discrimination until recently the aboriginals have many family and social issues to overcome........Many are prone to alcoholism and crime both domestic and communal...They are said to be the MOST imprisoned race on this here earth impedingly putting a tag above their head as "criminals" but as you well know that we have model citizens that are abo and they work hard and help the communities and in general just get on with their lives without harming anybody else(unless in self defense probably).....this provides solid evidence that this group (the aboriginals) are not all bad....In fact some are gold citizens and people we are proud to call Australians......the same gos for "Muslims" i provide quotation marks due to that some that you call Muslims would not actually be Muslims for acting un-Islamic in whole would most likely denounce you as a god fearing citizen in a True Islamic Nation......You see? So instead of looking at the terrorists the fighters in a "WAR" have a look at the productive happy Muslim families to analyze Islam productively as a open minded individual that can have a look at all aspects of a argument....
MANY acts that the Australian people call IN-HUMANE I also feel are in-humane but also many dis-admirable traits in Australia I would call IN-HUMANE for their UN-HUMANE Aspects(such as violence against women murder theft rape and all the nitty gritty things that you get in most societies)....
When a true Islamic society grows I will be happy not only for Muslims but for everybody because from a distance without any intrusion into their own lifestyles they would be able to see true Islam and take it into their minds in their own time when they are good and ready........I will finish this post here so I can get a better understanding of your general opinion of my views.....if they are what I regrettably expected then I don't think I’ll bother continuing my post as it would be no use to any of us....Wasalam salaam to all my brothers and sisters in Islam I am also looking forward to hearing your views...And may we all learn from life..........Staffy

Please lave your comments i'd be happy to hear wether you feel it was a un-biast productive post or not and i will possibly post islam.com's posters genral opinion on it at a later time Inshalla as i've just posted it.........Staffy :sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
07-08-2005, 06:58 AM
That was a good post. I agree with most of it. What where the replies like?

If the forum really is as bad as you say then i'd leave it. All that is gonna happen is that you will constantly be attacked. Even when you try to defend yourself. Some idiot will begin again. Best to run from this while you can.

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-08-2005, 06:47 PM
:sl:
I used to go around to anti-islamic forums and debate with them, but its useless. They simply copy-paste already refuted material over and over again, and they slander the Prophet Muhammad SAWS. Allah SWT commands us not to stay in the company of such people, but to leave them. If anyone sincerely wants to learn about Islam they come and learn.

:w:

Muezzin
11-07-2005, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
:sl:
I used to go around to anti-islamic forums and debate with them, but its useless. They simply copy-paste already refuted material over and over again, and they slander the Prophet Muhammad SAWS. Allah SWT commands us not to stay in the company of such people, but to leave them. If anyone sincerely wants to learn about Islam they come and learn.

:w:
You gotta admit they're fun to ridicule though. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.