/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Poll with pictures

Tania
01-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Could we add above a poll options two pictures:? I understood we can add a poll to the animal thread:-[ which questions will be changed weekly with the help of the moderators.:) But i would like to know if we can add to the poll two pictures, when the readers will vote to see clearly the two competitors :). Like the poll, the pictures should be always visible no matter what page its the current one.:-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-14-2007, 06:11 AM
I guess as long as its not pictures of people....
but im not a mod so i cant say :X.

Tania
01-14-2007, 06:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
I guess as long as its not pictures of people....
but im not a mod so i cant say :X.
Will be the two winners from each breed. Winners in 2006. :thumbs_up They will represent for one week the breed profile and their case - to collect more votes off course.
This week will be 4 pictures because each breed has long and short hair cats too.

BlissfullyJaded
01-14-2007, 06:18 AM
:sl:

If I'm correct, you're saying that the pictures will be voted for, so you want to make it in the poll itself. Is that right? If so, when you're making the poll options, add the images with the [img] [/img] tags around it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
01-14-2007, 06:20 AM
Ohh now i understand better:-[ So when i will ask the moderator to add to the animal thread the poll i will give the pictures too and they will appear in the poll - near to the question.
:thankyou:

lolwatever
01-14-2007, 06:28 AM
or just make a poll with numbers as the choices

and then in your actual post put the pic next to the number so ppl know wat pic 2 look at...

Tania
01-14-2007, 06:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
or just make a poll with numbers as the choices

and then in your actual post put the pic next to the number so ppl know wat pic 2 look at...
I don't want that. The thread has 24 pages, lets say the pictures will appear in the 24page, meanwhile will be other posts too and the readers will have to search for the pics. Thats why i want to remain in the top, when you open the thread to see straight away the cats picture:) . I know our readers are checking up each post from the thread but still we would like to be in this way.:-[

lolwatever
01-14-2007, 06:32 AM
why do they ahve to appear on pg 24? cant u just update teh first post with the new pics? :?

Tania
01-14-2007, 06:33 AM
To avoid to disturb in private the moderators team i would like to ask who will have the time to change the poll options weekly:? We will send the poll options and only to change it. :thankyou:

Tania
01-14-2007, 06:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
why do they ahve to appear on pg 24? cant u just update teh first post with the new pics? :?
The first post belong to Kitty which opened the thread with an invitation . We wish not to change anything in the thread structure. Our readers always have priority.
Please visit the animal thread in the general section of the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.