/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gift For Women!

Hijabi
07-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Gift For Women!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assalamu alaykum Wa Rehmatulahi Wabarakatahu, my dear sister's in Islam. Alhamdulilah, this is a short reminder that I would like you to think and reflect upon Insha'Allah-

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
Insha'Allah, I'm just going to discuss about women and Haya (Modesty).

Today around many countries we see that the Hijab is being ignored. We see the Hijab as an old tradition or a burden that we refuse to accept. Instead, we ignore the command of Allah and His Beloved Messenger Muhammad (s.a.w). But rather we follow and adapt the non-Muslim's lifestyle.

But my dear sister's in Islam, the truth is the hijab is the actual beauty of a Muslimah. It creates a natural innocent look. The 'Nur' (light) comes within the Hijab. So why don't we understand and accept what a beautiful gift Allah Almighty has given us, which protects us from the evil eye.

It has been reported in a Hadith...
'Modesty (Haya) is a branch of Iman'. Subhan'Allah, its so clear that Modesty is part of Iman. Modesty has been highly regarded in Islam. In fact, her real worth lies in modesty itself. If a woman is modest she will receive respect from people. And if not, she will have no value in the Duniya or Akirah. And even her beauty will have no value at all.

I pray and hope Insha'Allah that my dear sister's in Islam accept the beautiful gift that Allah (s.w.t) has given us. And our aim is to please Allah, rather than pleasing others who won't be able to help us in the next life. Follow the teachings of Allah and His Messenger Muhammad (s.a.w). And set a good example to others around you. May Allah give us the strength to preach and practice upon this -Ameen!

'Invite (mankind) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful advice and reason with them in the best manner possible'. (An Nahl 125)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
07-09-2005, 08:55 AM
mashaalah sis
thanx for sharing

Hijabi
07-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Anytime Sister :sister:

junna1
07-10-2005, 11:44 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah for posting that sis. :D

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonyMouse~
02-20-2009, 06:25 PM
JazakAllah Khair for the post sistaaaaa :D

kjra
02-27-2009, 01:12 AM
this is really good. Thanks :thumbs_up

-Elle-
02-27-2009, 01:15 AM
Beautiful... simply put and well written:)

Jazak'Allah kheir for sharing..

bint Zakir
04-09-2009, 03:08 AM
beautiful reminder!

sirajstc
04-09-2009, 10:16 AM
yes

xoxox
04-18-2009, 04:47 AM
i reckon hijab is the most beatiful gift to wear. The hijab brings out the whole beauty of a face. so dont ignore it. if a person doesnt wear they she wont be able to smell the fragrance of heaven

nebula
04-18-2009, 04:50 AM
mashallah nice post makes me want to wear a hijab now lol! :-[

saba muslimah
04-18-2009, 05:02 AM
JazakALLAH for sharing
Ahh its true HIJAB is very nice safety from many sins....!!
now from few months ago during my working time... m continously wearing Abaya & covering head InshaAllah very soon i will be wearing complete HIJAB

"May ALLAH give all of us (muslimah) 'Taufeeq' to getting such a beautifull gift"

idk
04-19-2009, 05:52 PM
if a person doesnt wear hijab does this mean she wont go to jannah then ? sorry just wanted to make sure .

nebula
04-19-2009, 06:01 PM
^ well sister its one of Allah's commands that you must listen to as it is fard.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-19-2009, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by idk
if a person doesnt wear hijab does this mean she wont go to jannah then ? sorry just wanted to make sure .
Well that depends on why she isnt wearing it it could be one of two things one she knows it is obligatory for her to wear and doesnt wear it but still know she must becasue it is in Quran and Sunnah this is a sin and she will be asked about it. The second is she says it is not obligatory in this case she is belying (kaffar) the Ayat (proof) Allah has giving us in Quran and Sunnah this is a denial of rejection, in the sense that one might say, "Yes, I realize that the Prophet (peace be upon him) and or the Quran said this, but I reject it and don’t accept it," then the person is a kaafir (unbeliever) and has committed apostasy.
We ask Allaah to help you to do that which He loves and which pleases Him.
And Allaah knows best.

Zahida
04-19-2009, 06:28 PM
:sl: Lol!!!! Brother Nebula!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you there is a similar head covering for men which the Arabs wear............HEHEHEHE

And thankyou sis for that lovely reminder of how wonderful and feminin and dignified a woman who wears the hijaab is!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:w:
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
mashallah nice post makes me want to wear a hijab now lol! :-[

noorseeker
04-19-2009, 06:30 PM
when my niece ears her abaya and hijab, she looks sooo cute

Any hows no one see,s my hair, not even me mum, lol

nebula
04-19-2009, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: Lol!!!! Brother Nebula!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you there is a similar head covering for men which the Arabs wear............HEHEHEHE
lol yes sis i have one of those but ive never worn it while i went outside

أبو سليمان عمر
04-19-2009, 06:36 PM
akhi u should get a thob and a mushada and try walking outside

Zahida
04-19-2009, 09:24 PM
:sl: Can i ask why you are not :-[ are you?????

Sorry for being quite so forward..................:w::D

Musaafirah
04-19-2009, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar^111
akhi u should get a thob and a mushada and try walking outside
I've noticed a lot of the youngish males in my city are starting to wear 'em Masha'allah. Some even wear 'em to uni.
On topic, thank you to the original poster!

Cabdullahi
04-19-2009, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafirah
I've noticed a lot of the youngish males in my city are starting to wear 'em Masha'allah. Some even wear 'em to uni.
On topic, thank you to the original poster!
you should've lowered your gaze how could you not do that!imsad..............haha im kidding....If i wore a thob to my uni i would be monitored more

أبو سليمان عمر
04-19-2009, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
you should've lowered your gaze how could you not do that!imsad..............haha im kidding....If i wore a thob to my uni i would be monitored more
:D im in the states at moment and every friday i wear a thub and people look at me funny makes me laugh especially when i get ask 'why do you wear that"

nebula
04-19-2009, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: Can i ask why you are not :-[ are you?????

Sorry for being quite so forward..................:w::D
sis my area doesn't have many muslims and its pretty racist so i don't wanna attract more attention to myself then i already do.

Zahida
04-22-2009, 09:00 PM
:sl: Thats ok brother .Fair enough!!!! That seems like a valid reason.The dress code for men is not so restricting as t is for women, i live in a quiet little village and only 13 houses here and i get some cool looks too!!!!!!!!!!!! Heheheh....Their loss!:w::D
sis my area doesn't have many muslims and its pretty racist so i don't wanna attract more attention to myself then i already do.

amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 09:32 PM
:sl:
It is sad to see what is happening in Muslim countries. Most people do it cause they think it prevents them from getting ahead in life yet that is not true when you look at the current condition of the muslim world. Thanks for the post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.