/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need some help here.....

Al_Imaan
01-19-2007, 03:39 AM
:sl:
I was tryin to upload some pics to post on a thread but it says "The Dimension limits for this filetype are 620 x 280. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 640 x 480. ".....what should I do?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zanjabeela
01-19-2007, 03:46 AM
Hmmm, it might work if you host the image at photobucket or imageshack. Then
  • copy the link to the image and
  • paste it into the box that pops up when you click this button on the top of the Post Editor:

I may have confused you more...for which I am sorry.

Al_Imaan
01-19-2007, 03:54 AM
no need to be sorry sis....actually thanx...it worked, Jazak Allah

zanjabeela
01-19-2007, 04:18 AM
:omg: That means it was confusing :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
01-19-2007, 04:21 AM
no it wasn't confusing.....one of the mods also further explained it.....

zanjabeela
01-19-2007, 04:30 AM
lol good, then :) I was just teasing you :okay:

shible
01-19-2007, 04:43 AM
Try to edit the picture with some picture editior application and in that resize the resolution for a lower rate

this will surely work

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!