/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalam wa alaykum i need info

naasiaah
01-22-2007, 03:45 PM
asalam wa alaykum

my name is naasiaah.i am in fostercare and my foster mom makes me go to church.i need the repentance prayer.i dont have a coice but to go or else ill be sent away to a far away place plz help.if you can please send the repentance prayer to ***** im desperate. i would like if anyone could sendme the five daily slahs i am teaching myself and i need to know if im correct.i am not allowed to go to the masjid.

wa alaykum salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-22-2007, 04:01 PM
:sl: Sister,

Don't worry Insha'Allah. One of the sister's here will get in contact with you on your MSN. They have recieved your email address, so Insha'Allah expect to hear from them soon :)

I will edit your email address out of your post for your security :)

al Amaanah
01-22-2007, 04:04 PM
yaa Allah, youre not allowed to go to the masjid?
may Allah make things easy for you ukhtee

Muhammad
01-22-2007, 05:46 PM
:sl:

I'm sorry to hear of your situation sister.

Prayer is obligatory and must be performed five times a day.These five times are dawn (Fajr), immediately after noon (Dhuhr), mid-afternoon ('Asr), sunset (Maghrib), and early night (Isha'). Ritual cleanliness and ablution are required before prayer, as are clean clothes and location, and the removal of shoes. One may pray individually or communally, at home, outside, virtually in any clean place, as well as in a mosque, though the latter is preferred. Special is the Friday noon prayer, called Jum'ah. It too, is obligatory and is to be done in a mosque, in congregation. It is accompanied by a sermon (Khutbah), and it replaces the normal Dhuhr prayer.

Taken from: http://www.beconvinced.com/en/articl...s%20Of%20Islam

Here are some sites that tell you how to pray:

http://english.islamway.com/sindex.php?section=prayer
http://muslimconverts.com/prayer/how-to-pray-intro.htm
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=13340&ln=eng
http://www.load-islam.com/display_lecture.php?id=389
http://www.qss.org/articles/salah/toc.html

The Best Prayer of Repentance:

Allaahumma anta rabbee laa ilaaha illaa anta, khalaqtanee wa ana 'abduka wa ana 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastata't. A'oothubika min sharri maa sana'tu, aboo-u laka bini'matika alayya wa aboo-u bithanbee, faghfir lee fa-innahoo laa yaghfiru-thunooba illaa anta.

Meaning:

O Allaah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am You servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You.’

Whoever says this during the day, having faith in it and dies before the evening comes, will be among the people of Paradise, and whoever says it during the night, having faith in it, and dies before the morning comes, will be among the people of Paradise.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5831).

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
01-23-2007, 06:50 PM
masha Allah, jazaak Allahu khayr for the dua brother.

- Qatada -
01-23-2007, 06:55 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister.

:salamext:

IbnAbdulHakim
01-23-2007, 11:07 PM
:salamext:

welcome to the forum, i pray you stay in Allaahs guidance...

Al_Imaan
01-23-2007, 11:11 PM
^^Ameen.

Dawud_uk
01-24-2007, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naasiaah
asalam wa alaykum

my name is naasiaah.i am in fostercare and my foster mom makes me go to church.i need the repentance prayer.i dont have a coice but to go or else ill be sent away to a far away place plz help.if you can please send the repentance prayer to ***** im desperate. i would like if anyone could sendme the five daily slahs i am teaching myself and i need to know if im correct.i am not allowed to go to the masjid.

wa alaykum salam

Assalaamu Alaykum sister,

Remember there is no obedience that is in disobedience to the creator, she cannot make you go to church, she cannot make you do something wrong in the sight of Allah.

This might seem difficult for you right now, I mean she is your foster mum, and you probably love her and respect her so how can you disobey her?

Well as good as she is, is she as worthy of respect and love and honouring as Allah? When you think of it this way it becomes much easier to tell her no. That you respect her and respect her right to her views but you will not compromise on this.

Many of the Sahabah were young when they entered into Islam, they struggled like this with their own parents, some of them even got chained up by their parents to stop them going out and learning about Islam and yet we don’t have tests these severe anymore, but still the tests are hard but we have to make the best of them and realise that Allah is watching us always.

So I would advice you to tell her you will not go to church anymore, that you will not take part in such religious services, that your religion forbids you from it. But I would also make sure you have a friendly Muslim friend or family you can run to just in case before hand in case things turn ugly.

Assalaamu Alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.