/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Firefox Help...(GIFs Don't Animate And Youtube doesn't Work??)

jzcasejz
01-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Right...Basikly Yh...Yesday Ma Firefox Was Working..As In The Gifs Were Working And Wheneva I Clicked A Youtube Link, The Video Would Load...But Now...Firefox Has Gone Messed Again And The Gifs Don't Animate & No Youtube Videos Load...Just Get A Page With All This dodgy Text On It?

Anyone Know Why This Iz Happenin?

(:thumbs_do @ firefox)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-28-2007, 01:24 PM
lol probably just a hitch....have you tried clearing cache etc.

jzcasejz
01-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Ite..Ma Bad...I Know The Root Of The Problem Now..Its Not The Cache Or Anything...Its...ZoneLabs :thumbs_do

It's Messing Up Firefox...And I Can't Seem To Find Any Articles On Cofiguring It...Any Ideas Apart From Shutting ZoneLab Down Alltogeva?

:thumbs_do @ ZoneLabs

afriend
01-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Have you tried configuring the settings? :confused: Once it gets into software I need the experience of it :p...Is Zonealarm anti virus or anti spyware? If it's spyware then there's another program I use called AVG which takes up minimal resources. Let me know so I'll upload it Insha'Allah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 02:03 PM
salamualikum.
what kind of 'dodgy' text akhi:? maybe you have to downlaod firefow or sumet :confused:
Ma'assalama

afriend
01-28-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm sure it's nothing to do with the above.

Ite..Ma Bad...I Know The Root Of The Problem Now..Its Not The Cache Or Anything...Its...ZoneLabs
:)

jzcasejz
01-28-2007, 02:16 PM
LOL JZK For Both Replies :D But Nah It's Not Firefox...It Was Actually ZoneLabs...JZK For Suggesting AVG To Me Notorious I.Q.Y...It Looks Cool :D

Problem Solved...

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 03:11 PM
salamualikum.
congrats dude :D
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.