Kittygyal
01-30-2007, 05:41 PM
salamualikum
what lingo is that :confused:
Ma'assalama

sister_fatimah
01-30-2007, 05:56 PM
wa 'alaykum salaam

hasanni or hasanniya is a variety of arabic languaje , saharauies languaje ,dialect ...

hmm maybe if in the forum are brothers or sisters from magrib can explain better than me and maybe can help :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
01-30-2007, 05:57 PM
salamualikum.
oh Ukthi you wana learn arabic:? an dialect anywho dunno inshallah someone may help ya Ukthi :)
Ma'assalama

sister_fatimah
01-30-2007, 06:03 PM

yep sis , im learning arabic fus-ha

but I need some sentences in this dialect ...but I dont know if hasanni is the same in arabic :confused:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!