/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Walking On Water and Flying (Video)

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 07:42 PM
This guy just walk on water...

[link removed]

he can also leviate... (Flying)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovNwmhpbdlg

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
02-03-2007, 07:45 PM
lol kool, is it real?

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Sure, but i don't know how he can do this...

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Thats video is more freak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzjJ4GQDrw&mode

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
02-03-2007, 08:14 PM
The lasy vid is so fake

Umar001
02-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Would be interesting to see him

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 08:19 PM
He's stepping on ppls heads and when he shows his feet the camera man or someone carries him,

i was there!

Snowflake
02-03-2007, 08:24 PM
WARNING: 1st video contains nudity. Over to Mods.

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 08:29 PM
They're all pathetic!

Read some of the youtubers comments they're hilarious!

The Ruler
02-03-2007, 08:39 PM
:sl:

wooaawww...isnt that amazing :happy:...

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-03-2007, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

wooaawww...isnt that amazing :happy:...

:w:
amazingly fishy!!!

ie hard to think these fishers are actually pulling the stunts off!!

:salamext:

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Nudity??? huh??? people are in swiming pole..whoa...

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
He's stepping on ppls heads and when he shows his feet the camera man or someone carries him,

i was there!
lol alot of imagination you got.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-03-2007, 10:05 PM

He is nothing more than a black magician. These same tricks have been done by magicians for the past thousands of years. Walking on water, flying, etc its all black magic being done by the help of jinns. All the black magicians have the same exact tricks. If you ever meet him, recite Quran, Adhan, Ayat Al Kursi and that's the end of his tricks. He is nothing special, and his tricks are old.

And the magician will never be successful no matter what skill he may attain.

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Do you delete the video *Walk on Water* because Jesus do it too? Just a question.

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
I do believe the correct reason why your link was removed, is because ^^ of what the sister stated!

:D

Not to worry your other link is still there! Hope you understand bro :)

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 10:30 PM
i can't understand but its ok.

islamway
02-03-2007, 10:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRMHmnr4b60

the liar is reaveled

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Thank you for the NEW link,

:)

islamway
02-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Thank you for the NEW link,

:)
jazakllahakhair sister.:smile:

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Yeah try to do that Building to Building.... huh

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 10:54 PM
He's hanging of a helicopter on some invisble thread you use to put on sequins on clothes and that,

pssh

even my bro can do that! n hes only two :)

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 10:55 PM
This is a simple trick but still awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbSR5_boMcc&mode

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 10:57 PM
He's hanging of a helicopter on some invisble thread you use to put on sequins on clothes and that

OMG, hahaha you amazing, hanging of a helicopter haha

islamway
02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JimMorrison
Yeah try to do that Building to Building.... huh
well when today man can become a women and women can become a man then what about the technology its more easier .You KNOW whats the the problem of the west is they believe in media more than their religion what ever they see in tv they will believe it like puppets.

Keltoi
02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
There are some illusionists who can do some pretty amazing things. I should say some illusionists who make it seem as if they do some pretty amazing things.

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Come on dude, where ur kid fantasy mind?

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
There are some illusionists who can do some pretty amazing things. I should say some illusionists who make it seem as if they do some pretty amazing things.
yes you are right people can do magic and magic do exist.But today the magic thats only seen in tv not in real.Like for example in the case of moses(as)pharoah was using his magic and teaching many magic tricks but they did magic in such a way that people used to see it and believe in it and even by fear of the pharoah they even told phroah as god(nowzubillah).But the Almighty god Allah gave ordered moses(as) to defeat the magic done by pharoah through gods powerful miracle.And moses(as) even got suceded by the his only stick which opened the entire river nile in to hallf where all the pharoah and his men drowned.Well magic does exist which is game taken a helping hand by the devil or saitan.But the tricks of saitan are nothing in front of Allah.Obviously Allah himself created saitan also and gave him powers but saitan cant do miracles only God can.:smile:

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 11:10 PM
OMG, hahaha you amazing, hanging of a helicopter haha
Why, thank you :D

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Only different its : No one see ur 'God' lol....

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Just because you can't see something, doesn't automatically mean it doesn't exist,

be wise and think beyond that!

I can't see your brain, does it not exists bro?

Skillganon
02-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Come on, I seen better effect on Holywood movies.

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Only different its : No one see ur 'God' lol....
Obviously no one has seen god not even you.But as christianity says going a little farther jesus went and bowed his head down and praying to the god that was in heaven for help.One has to ask a question to himself to whom was he praying when jesus was god.

Let us look at Luke 5:16 "And he (Jesus) withdrew himself into the wilderness and prayed to his God." Here we see that Jesus had a God, a supreme God, who is higher than him and stronger than him. Jesus was God's servant and he prayed to God so God would strengthen him more and reinforce him with patience and desire to continue his mission in spreading the word of God Almighty.

Also, let us look at Matthew 26:39 "And going a little way forward, he (Jesus) fell upon his face, praying and saying 'My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from me. Yet, not as I will, but as you will.' " Here in this verse we see two things: (1) Jesus bowed down on his face and prayed in submission to his GOD in obedience. (2) Jesus was begging his GOD to let the cup pass away from him. Jesus did not have the power to will it for himself and make the cup pass away from Jesus. GOD had to do it for Jesus !. How can Jesus be the Creator of this Universe, the all knowing, most powerful??!!

Also, let us look at Matthew 26:42 "Again, for the second time, he (Jesus) went off and prayed, saying: 'My Father, if it is not possible for this to pass away except I drink it, let your will take place.'" My comments on this verse are similar to the above one (Matthew 26:39), Jesus begged his GOD to will what Jesus wanted to happen. Jesus couldn't will it by himself.

Also, let us look at Matthew 26:44 "So leaving them, he (Jesus) went off and prayed for the third time, saying once more the same word." Here we see that Jesus for the third time begged his GOD to will what Jesus wished for in Matthew 26:39 above. How can Jesus be the Creator of this Universe if he (1) begs, and (2) lacks power?!

Let us look at Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore Jehovah himself will give you men a sign: Look ! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son (Jesus the same person in Isaiah 9:6), and she will certainly call his name Immanuel." Here in Isaiah 7:14 we see Allah Almighty or Jehovah is speaking clearly to the people of Israel predicting to them the coming of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him. It doesn't say that "Jehovah" will come down and will be born from that woman.

Also, let us look at Luke 1:34 - 1:35 "But Mary said to the angel: How is this to be, since I am having no intercourse with a man? In answer the angel said to her: Holy Spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. For that reason also what is born will be called holy, God's Son." Again, here in this verse we don't see Allah Almighty or Jehovah saying that he will be born from Mary the Virgin. The angel told her that she will have a miracle by becoming pregnant without intercourse, and she will bring a holy person to life.

Also, let us look at Mathew 1:18-21 "But the birth of Jesus Christ was in this way. During the time his mother Mary was promised in marriage to Joseph, and was found to be pregnant by holy spirit before they were united. How ever, Joseph her husband, because he was righteous and did not want to maker her a public spectacle, intended to divorce her secretly. But after he had thought these things over, look ! Jehovah's angel appeared to him in a dream, saying: Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary your wife home, for that which has been begotten in her is by holy spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you must call his name Jesus for he will save his people from their sins". This verse clearly doesn't state that Jehovah was going to be born from Mary the Virgin. It states that someone other than Jehovah who's name will be "Jesus" will be born from her.

Also, let us look at John 1:14 "So the word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of undeserved kindness and truth." Again, this verse clearly states that Jehovah or Allah didn't come in a form of a man. It was God's son who came to us. God's only begotten son. Further down in my paper you will see the real definition of the word "Son" and what it really means. The word "Son" doesn't mean actual biological son at all. You will see it further down.

Let us look at Luke 2:11 "Because there was born to you today a Savior, who is Christ (the) Lord, in David's city." The word "Lord" in here doesn't mean GOD or Allah Almighty at all. It simply means the master or the leader or the teacher or the most respected or the most admired among his people. But it certainly doesn't refer to the Creator of this Universe. That is not what the word Lord means. We use the word "Lord" a lot for "Drug Lords" or "Market Lords", etc.... They are not GODs. These Lords are simply powerful people who have a lot of influence on us.

In Mathew 4:1-2 "Then Jesus was led by the spirit up into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil. After he had fasted forty days and forty nights, then he felt hungry." One has to ask himself a very simple question here: Why would Jesus allow the Devil to lead him to the wilderness to try to tempt him if he were God? This clearly proves that Jesus is not and can not be God!!!.

In Mathew 4:5-6 "The the devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him upon the battlement of the temple and said to him: If you are a son of God, hurl yourself down; for it is written He (Jehovah) will give his angels a charge concerning you, and they will carry you on their hands, that you may at no time strike your foot against a stone. Jesus said to him: Again it is written, you must not put Jehovah your God to the test." Here we see that the devil for the second time tried to tempt Jesus and have him do things that would make him doubt his GOD Jehovah or Allah. Jesus replied to him by telling him that no matter what you try to do, you will never be able to test your GOD (your creator). The devil was trying to have Jehovah or Allah send angels to Jesus, and Jesus made it clear to the devil that no one can put GOD to the test, and no one can have GOD do anything without the will of GOD. The devil will never be able to have Jehovah or Allah send down his angels if Jehovah didn't will it.

In Mathew 4:8-10 "Again the devil took him along to an unusually high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him: All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me. Then Jesus said to him: God away Satan! For it is written, It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone, you must render sacred service." Here we clearly see that after the devil offered Jesus the world, Jesus told him to go away and to go and worship Allah Almighty or Jehovah. One has to ask himself a very simple question here: If Jesus was Jehovah, then how come he didn't tell Satan in Mathew 4:8-10 "It is me whom you must worship" ? Jesus told Satan "It is Jehovah your God you must worship", which clearly shows that Jesus is not Jehovah!!!.

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 11:21 PM
I think the bro is an Athiest :oS

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamway

Obviously no one has seen god not even you.But as christianity says going a little farther jesus went and bowed his head down and praying to the god that was in heaven for help.One has to ask a question to himself to whom was he praying when jesus was god.

Let us look at Luke 5:16 "And he (Jesus) withdrew himself into the wilderness and prayed to his God." Here we see that Jesus had a God, a supreme God, who is higher than him and stronger than him. Jesus was God's servant and he prayed to God so God would strengthen him more and reinforce him with patience and desire to continue his mission in spreading the word of God Almighty.

Also, let us look at Matthew 26:39 "And going a little way forward, he (Jesus) fell upon his face, praying and saying 'My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from me. Yet, not as I will, but as you will.' " Here in this verse we see two things: (1) Jesus bowed down on his face and prayed in submission to his GOD in obedience. (2) Jesus was begging his GOD to let the cup pass away from him. Jesus did not have the power to will it for himself and make the cup pass away from Jesus. GOD had to do it for Jesus !. How can Jesus be the Creator of this Universe, the all knowing, most powerful??!!

Also, let us look at Matthew 26:42 "Again, for the second time, he (Jesus) went off and prayed, saying: 'My Father, if it is not possible for this to pass away except I drink it, let your will take place.'" My comments on this verse are similar to the above one (Matthew 26:39), Jesus begged his GOD to will what Jesus wanted to happen. Jesus couldn't will it by himself.

Also, let us look at Matthew 26:44 "So leaving them, he (Jesus) went off and prayed for the third time, saying once more the same word." Here we see that Jesus for the third time begged his GOD to will what Jesus wished for in Matthew 26:39 above. How can Jesus be the Creator of this Universe if he (1) begs, and (2) lacks power?!

Let us look at Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore Jehovah himself will give you men a sign: Look ! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son (Jesus the same person in Isaiah 9:6), and she will certainly call his name Immanuel." Here in Isaiah 7:14 we see Allah Almighty or Jehovah is speaking clearly to the people of Israel predicting to them the coming of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him. It doesn't say that "Jehovah" will come down and will be born from that woman.

Also, let us look at Luke 1:34 - 1:35 "But Mary said to the angel: How is this to be, since I am having no intercourse with a man? In answer the angel said to her: Holy Spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. For that reason also what is born will be called holy, God's Son." Again, here in this verse we don't see Allah Almighty or Jehovah saying that he will be born from Mary the Virgin. The angel told her that she will have a miracle by becoming pregnant without intercourse, and she will bring a holy person to life.

Also, let us look at Mathew 1:18-21 "But the birth of Jesus Christ was in this way. During the time his mother Mary was promised in marriage to Joseph, and was found to be pregnant by holy spirit before they were united. How ever, Joseph her husband, because he was righteous and did not want to maker her a public spectacle, intended to divorce her secretly. But after he had thought these things over, look ! Jehovah's angel appeared to him in a dream, saying: Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary your wife home, for that which has been begotten in her is by holy spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you must call his name Jesus for he will save his people from their sins". This verse clearly doesn't state that Jehovah was going to be born from Mary the Virgin. It states that someone other than Jehovah who's name will be "Jesus" will be born from her.

Also, let us look at John 1:14 "So the word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of undeserved kindness and truth." Again, this verse clearly states that Jehovah or Allah didn't come in a form of a man. It was God's son who came to us. God's only begotten son. Further down in my paper you will see the real definition of the word "Son" and what it really means. The word "Son" doesn't mean actual biological son at all. You will see it further down.

Let us look at Luke 2:11 "Because there was born to you today a Savior, who is Christ (the) Lord, in David's city." The word "Lord" in here doesn't mean GOD or Allah Almighty at all. It simply means the master or the leader or the teacher or the most respected or the most admired among his people. But it certainly doesn't refer to the Creator of this Universe. That is not what the word Lord means. We use the word "Lord" a lot for "Drug Lords" or "Market Lords", etc.... They are not GODs. These Lords are simply powerful people who have a lot of influence on us.

In Mathew 4:1-2 "Then Jesus was led by the spirit up into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil. After he had fasted forty days and forty nights, then he felt hungry." One has to ask himself a very simple question here: Why would Jesus allow the Devil to lead him to the wilderness to try to tempt him if he were God? This clearly proves that Jesus is not and can not be God!!!.

In Mathew 4:5-6 "The the devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him upon the battlement of the temple and said to him: If you are a son of God, hurl yourself down; for it is written He (Jehovah) will give his angels a charge concerning you, and they will carry you on their hands, that you may at no time strike your foot against a stone. Jesus said to him: Again it is written, you must not put Jehovah your God to the test." Here we see that the devil for the second time tried to tempt Jesus and have him do things that would make him doubt his GOD Jehovah or Allah. Jesus replied to him by telling him that no matter what you try to do, you will never be able to test your GOD (your creator). The devil was trying to have Jehovah or Allah send angels to Jesus, and Jesus made it clear to the devil that no one can put GOD to the test, and no one can have GOD do anything without the will of GOD. The devil will never be able to have Jehovah or Allah send down his angels if Jehovah didn't will it.

In Mathew 4:8-10 "Again the devil took him along to an unusually high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him: All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me. Then Jesus said to him: God away Satan! For it is written, It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone, you must render sacred service." Here we clearly see that after the devil offered Jesus the world, Jesus told him to go away and to go and worship Allah Almighty or Jehovah. One has to ask himself a very simple question here: If Jesus was Jehovah, then how come he didn't tell Satan in Mathew 4:8-10 "It is me whom you must worship" ? Jesus told Satan "It is Jehovah your God you must worship", which clearly shows that Jesus is not Jehovah!!!.

Sorry dude but i don't will read all this...

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 11:26 PM
http://www.godallah.com/evidence.php

Ok this is shorter :)

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:29 PM
i don't read those BlaBlaBla about Allah.

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:29 PM
What is an Athiest?

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 11:31 PM
None can guide someone Allah has misguided!

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 11:33 PM
What is an Athiest?
A person who denies the existence of a God or a necessary being :)

JimMorrison
None can guide someone Allah has misguided!
Why?

IbnAbdulHakim
mr morrison im shocked!

at least have some respect :eek:

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Why?
Because your too far behind now im afraid imsad

You've even lost all respect for God!

islamway
Sorry dude but i don't will read all this...
This is the truth this is the realtiy and the truth is and the truth was no one has seen god and jesus (peace be upon him) and he was a muslim,obviously only muslims bow down when they pray even jesus bowed down but i dont see any christian bowing his head down in chruch. is only the messenger of god.Obiviously Allah said even if you show the truth the dumb,the deaf ,the blind will never come to straight path.We must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption! "`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"
The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it (i.e., the bible) into a LIE. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"
In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!
See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.
The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.

JESUS’ WARNING
Jesus (pbuh) warned those ‘Christians’ who do not follow him. Please listen to his warning carefully:
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?’ Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers.’ (Matthew7:21-23)
He also warned the people against any careless attitude towards such important matters:
But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. (Matthew 12:36-37)

JimMorrison
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
mr morrison im shocked!

at least have some respect :eek:
Sorry, then respect me when i say we are big monkey!

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamway

This is the truth this is the realtiy and the truth is and the truth was no one has seen god and jesus (peace be upon him) and he was a muslim,obviously only muslims bow down when they pray even jesus bowed down but i dont see any christian bowing his head down in chruch. is only the messenger of god.Obiviously Allah said even if you show the truth the dumb,the deaf ,the blind will never come to straight path.We must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption! "`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"
The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it (i.e., the bible) into a LIE. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"
In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!
See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.
The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.

JESUS’ WARNING
Jesus (pbuh) warned those ‘Christians’ who do not follow him. Please listen to his warning carefully:
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?’ Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers.’ (Matthew7:21-23)
He also warned the people against any careless attitude towards such important matters:
But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. (Matthew 12:36-37)
You know my kids,Matthew its a human like me and you, he can say and write what he want... lol

IbnAbdulHakim
02-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Sorry, then respect me when i say we are big monkey!
But thats impossible, theres no basis on that, darwin himself stated he made it up because it "helped" his other theories though there was no proof at all for it !

Pk_#2
02-03-2007, 11:38 PM
^^ That's the bible

The Quran is the word of God :)

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Why?

Now please dont say jesus died for our sins When actually your sins will be counted.

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:43 PM
^^ That's the bible

The Quran is the word of God :)
well sister Quran is the word of god but to christians we have to show the similarities between bible and quran,unless or until we deal with them through their way they will get rude,so for their sake i show them bible as well as quran.for example as i said in bible jesus was bowing down for some one unseen like us mulims bow down for some unseen but we know he exists this way iam explaing him.

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
But thats impossible, theres no basis on that, darwin himself stated he made it up because it "helped" his other theories though there was no proof at all for it !
Who are you to say that? Why does we found a half human and half monkey crane in Éthopia? Named Lucie

IbnAbdulHakim
02-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Who are you to say that? Why does we found a half human and half monkey crane in Éthopia? Named Lucie
lol your a funny guy.

Is there any proof for this? i never heard of it :?

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
An example of how subjective and unscientific is the evolutionists’ viewpoint in assessing fossil findings is their interpretation of the fossil skull called Zinjanthropus unearthed in 1960. This skull, which was classified as an Australopithecus and known as Australopithecus boisei, became subject to entirely imaginary drawings and unreal interpretations. Soon after the discovery of Zinjanthropus, different evolutionist authorities competed with each other to present the owner of this fossil as a half-man/half-ape creature. In so doing, they used imaginary drawings, the classical method of evolutionists. Finally, three very dissimilar Zinjanthropus drawings were produced. This was a striking example that evolutionists totally rely on their imagination. More interestingly, Zinjanthropus, which became the subject of so serious evolutionist speculations, was silently taken out of the "human evolution" scheme a few years later. Evolutionists had to admit that the fossil, which they presented to the public with pretentious drawings just a few years ago, could not actually been considered "human’s ancestor".

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Here

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:50 PM
Evolutionists claim that living things have improved and evolved over time. Fossils however demonstrate that living things that lived in the past were the same as their modern counterparts and they have not undergone any evolution.

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:51 PM
It is possible to come across imaginary drawings everywhere: in a daily newspaper, in a popular science magazine or in an encyclopedia. These imaginary drawings, which do not rely on any scientific fact, are made simply to mislead people.The absence of fossils to support the theory of evolution causes evolutionists to resort to window-dressing. They draw totally imaginary creatures that have never existed and use these illustrations as a propaganda tool. There is no fossil record indicating that the half-man half-ape creatures in these drawings ever existed. These drawings are intended to mislead people who have limited knowledge on the subject.

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Evolution dude, EVOLUTION

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Evolutionists point to mutations, that is, the alterations in the DNAs of living beings, as an "evolutionary mechanism". Science, however, renounces this claim, because mutations never cause living beings to develop, on the contrary, they cause them fatal damage.Realizing that natural selection has no evolutionary function, evolutionists added the concept of "mutation" to their assertions in the 20th century. Mutations are alterations taking place in the genes of living beings as a result of external effects such as radiation. Evolutionists claim that these alterations cause living beings to evolve. Scientific findings, however, reject this claim, because all observable efficient mutations cause only harm to living beings. All mutations that take place in humans result in mental or physical deformities such as mongolism, Down syndrome, albinism, dwarfism, or diseases such as cancer. So far, not even a single mutation has been observed to develop the genetic information of any living being. Despite an evolutionist himself, the Former President of the French Academy of Sciences Pierre-Paul Grassé confessed this: "No matter how numerous they may be, mutations do not produce any kind of evolution."*
* Pierre-Paul Grassé, Evolution of Living Organisms, Academic Press, New York, 1977, p. 88

HOW DO MUTATIONS COME ABOUT?
All the physical traits of living beings are encoded in the DNA molecule that is present in the nucleus of their cells. This code is transmitted from generation to generation without changing at all. However, the DNA chain is very rarely altered by external effects such as radiation. This effect called "mutation" cause various physical deformities. All known mutations are harmful to living beings.
Since the beginning of this century, evolutionists subjected fruit flies to numerous mutations to produce a "beneficial mutation". Yet, the result was always unfit, disfigured, and weak individuals. Above are the heads of two fruit flies, one normal, and the other mutated. The leg of the mutant fruit fly juts from its head (right).

The mutations that take place on the human DNA always cause disability and diseases. The boy at the left, who was subjected to mutation as a result of the nuclear disaster in Chernobyl, was born lacking an arm and a leg. The baby above was born blind because of mutation.

JimMorrison
02-03-2007, 11:56 PM
So....?

islamway
02-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Bipedality

Human locomotion is a very special way of movement unseen in any other living creature. In the world of living beings, only humans walk upright and on their two feet in the real sense.

There are numerous differences between ape and human skeletons. Apes are created to live in trees. This is why they are quadrupeds. Humans, on the other hand, are created in such a way as to enable them to walk upright on their two feet in parallel to their needs. Evolutionists assert that bipedality evolved from quadrupedality. Yet, bipedality is a miracle that could by no means develop through evolution. Human and ape anatomies are totally different. Australopithecus, modern apes and evolutionists’ alleged ancestors of humans, have skeletons that are entirely tailored to live on the trees. They have long arms, short legs, curved fingers, wide rib cage, very wide pelvis bone, etc. All these characteristics indicate that neither apes, nor Australopithecus have no relationship whatsoever.

Prof. Robin Crompton, a computer specialist and anatomist, proved with his computer-supported studies that bipedality could not have come about through evolution. This means that a living being can either walk straight or on all fours. Any type of in-between locomotion is impossible.

SO WE HUMANS WERE NOT APES OR MONKEY IN THE PAST FROM THE TIME OF ADAM TILL TODAY WE ARE AS HUMAN BEINGS OUR GOD SAYS US You will not find any flaw in the creation of the All-Merciful. Look again – do you see any gaps?

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:02 AM
21 21
The true about Islam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0

islamway
02-04-2007, 12:02 AM

You will not find any flaw in the creation of the All-Merciful. Look again – do you see any gaps? (Surat al-Mulk: 3)

:smile:

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Peace

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:07 AM
I am not a Christian,a Muslim or a Jew. I am a secular human being.

islamway
02-04-2007, 12:07 AM
WELL OUR GOD EVEN TOLD US IN VERY CLEAR VOICE IN QURAN THAT EVEN IF YOU SHOW THEM THE TRUTH THEY WILL NOT COME TO THE RIGHT PATH OUR GOD SAID THE DEAF,THE DUMB,THE BLIND WILL NEVER COME TO STRAIGHT PATH.AND MY LAST WORDS WITH YOU ARE SOME VERSES OF QURAN

109- The Disbelievers (Al-Kaaferoon)

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[109:1] Say, "O you disbelievers.

[109:2] "I do not worship what you worship.

[109:3] "Nor do you worship what I worship.

[109:4] "Nor will I ever worship what you worship.

[109:5] "Nor will you ever worship what I worship.

[109:6] "To you is your religion, and to me is my religion."

AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME WE BOTH HAD A NICE DEBATE NOW ITS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WETHER TO LEARN ISLAM OR BE WITH THE WHAT YOU ARE BLINDLY.

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Well, in my eye, you are the blind here... but its ok, i'm secular i need to be more inteligent then you. Peace

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:13 AM
I hope that will help you 'Sister'

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:16 AM
what a cruel world religion does.
watch?vhhgaQjDcu0I -

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:19 AM
listen that

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:20 AM
yeah that right,its that Islam? Hide my video for keep people in ignorance. Pathetic

Woodrow
02-04-2007, 12:28 AM
This section is not for debate. We have plenty of debates over in comparative religion section. Please carry all debates to the proper sections.

Umar001
02-04-2007, 12:38 AM
If you would like to debate or put forward any type of question you are free to do so, also, if you would like to provide us or even me with a link to a person who has left Islam and has reasons which would demolish the validy of Islam's authenticity then please do.

Please do not post rubbish and emotionally led testimonies of half hearted cultural Muslims who would put as they say 'God in the closet' and not practice their religion properly then might have felt imotionally driven to accept a different religion because of some exceptional experience which is neither proof or evidence of it's validity.

JimMorrison
02-04-2007, 12:43 AM
But don't hide the true. Religion destroy world. NOT JUST ISLAM...religion...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-04-2007, 12:51 AM

This thread has gone on long enough.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.