/* */

PDA

View Full Version : better muslims when younger?

Mali Princess
07-14-2005, 07:10 PM
dear brother and sisters,

when i lived in my country i knew so much about Islam, knew the 40 hadiths, knew the quran and had only 4 surahs left to finishing the whole Quran and used to pray every single prayer even salatul layl (midnight prayer) when i was 10yrs. and know that i live in the U.K i have forgotten everything and i don't where the long hijab anymore but dress like all the other muslim girls here, which is rather :-[ coz i was so good before.

does anyone feel the same, in that they where better muslims when they were younger?

May Allah guide us and keep us on the straight path,
Amin

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aminahshijabs
07-15-2005, 02:53 AM
I feel that I am a better Muslim when I am chatting online with other muslims and thinking about and selling islamic stuff.

It is hard to know what time to pray when there is no Adan outside.

Abubakar
07-16-2005, 11:31 AM
:sl: Sister

Welcome to the Board I hope it helps you and you feel at home here.

I was not a better Muslim when I was younger. I am a English revert who was bought to Islam in order to marry my Fullah/Fullani wife.

I would just say that your desire to be a better Muslim is still there otherwise you would have not asked the question.

It is easier to do many things Muslim countries than in the West.

Peace

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-17-2005, 08:51 PM
:sl:

welcome to Load-Islam forums! :) May Allah swt make your stay most beneficial.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mali Princess
07-17-2005, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
:sl:

welcome to Load-Islam forums! :) May Allah swt make your stay most beneficial.

:w:
:sl: :brother: thanks

Halima
07-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Welcome dear sister it's delightful to have you here with us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.