/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Men and gold!!!

SairaxXx
02-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Salaan to all,

i know that muslim men are not allowed to wear gold but i would just llike 2 knw y r dey nt allowed 2 wear gold???

If you think dat the statement i made above iz wronge den please do correct me.

Thanks!!! :smile:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Naheezah
02-11-2007, 03:24 PM
i fnk da prophet(saw) forbid men 2 wear gold..it's in a saheeh hadith ...ill try 2 post it later on inshaAllah..:)

Naheezah
02-11-2007, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SairaxXx
Salaan to all,

i know that muslim men are not allowed to wear gold but i would just llike 2 knw y r dey nt allowed 2 wear gold???

here u go..

This is clearly stated in the Prophetic hadiths. `Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) took some silk in his right hand and some gold in his left, declaring, "These two are haram for the males among my Ummah" (Ahmad).

i hope it's clear inshaAllah...:okay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.