PDA

View Full Version : Is This True?!? I Pray Not!



IzakHalevas
02-11-2007, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19mpJRq11Hg

Did your prophet really say:

"The ressurection will not happen until Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims will rejoice in it."

and

"The Jew will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Servant Of Allah, Oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'"

Or is this crazy cleric full of BS? I hope he is... or I have learned something new today.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
02-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19mpJRq11Hg

Did your prophet really say:

"The ressurection will not happen until Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims will rejoice in it."

and

"The Jew will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Servant Of Allah, Oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'"

Or is this crazy cleric full of BS? I hope he is... or I have learned something new today.
:eek: i hope not. (i can't watch videos.)
Reply

north_malaysian
02-12-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm not good in hadith... can some Muslims cite any hadith regarding to the killing of the Jews.. if there are such a hadith....

From what I know, when Jesus return back to earth all people of the Books (Christians and JEws) will be Muslims.... thus if all Jews became Muslims... how can they be killed...

I'm sorry if my question offended anyone... just curious...
Reply

Malaikah
02-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Yes it is true. You will fight the Muslims and you will lose.

By the way, that is simply a prophecy, it can't be used to make Islam seem anti-semitic.

(I am only referring to the quotes, I haven't watched the video and so can't comment on it).

The context of the comment:


Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The Dajjaal* will emerge from among the Jews of Isfahaan, and with him will be seventy thousand Jews, wearing crowns.’” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 12865).


Imaam Ahmad narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:

“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘The Dajjaal* will emerge at a time when religious commitment is low and knowledge has decreased…

Then ‘Eesa ibn Maryam** will descend just before dawn and will call people, saying, ‘O people, what is stopping you from coming out against this evil liar?’

They will say, ‘This man is a jinn’, then they will set out.

When they reach ‘Eesa ibn Maryam, the time for prayer will come the iqqamah will be given, and it will be said to him, ‘Go forward (to lead the prayer), O Spirit of Allaah.’

He will say, ‘Let your imaam go forward and lead you in prayer.’

When they have prayed fajr, they will go out to meet him (the Dajjaal) and when they see the liar, he will start to dissolve like salt in water. ‘Eesa will go to him and kill him.

Even the trees and rocks will call out, ‘O Spirit of Allaah, here is a Jew!’ And none of those who followed him will be left, they will all be killed.”
(Hadeeth no. 14426).

*The anti-christ (i.e. evil person who will cause great corruption in the earth)
**Jesus
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
"The Jew will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Servant Of Allah, Oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'"

Or is this crazy cleric full of BS? I hope he is... or I have learned something new today.

Yes this is true, we believe all jew's will join the dajjal (the anti-christ) and help him in his corruption therefore we will be ordered to kill all jews. Hey its not like we're killing the jews for nothing, we're only going to do it when they cause much corruption surely you can understand the fairness in this belief.
Reply

IzakHalevas
02-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
Yes this is true, we believe all jew's will join the dajjal (the anti-christ) and help him in his corruption therefore we will be ordered to kill all jews. Hey its not like we're killing the jews for nothing, we're only going to do it when they cause much corruption surely you can understand the fairness in this belief.
Hmmm.... makes to be an interesting end. Not sure exactly about the Dajjal, but when our Moshiach comes and leads to us to build the Beit Hamikdosh and brings G-d's prescense to thsi earth,, it look like Islam and Christianity have both set it up so that there followers will believe it to be an "anti-christ"., Very interesting indeed.
Reply

FBI
02-12-2007, 11:25 AM
It's true, the jews will join the dijaal and then a war will ensue
Reply

Pk_#2
02-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Is the video creepy?

what's it about?

Dajjal.... :muddlehea
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
Hmmm.... makes to be an interesting end. Not sure exactly about the Dajjal, but when our Moshiach comes and leads to us to build the Beit Hamikdosh and brings G-d's prescense to thsi earth,, it look like Islam and Christianity have both set it up so that there followers will believe it to be an "anti-christ"., Very interesting indeed.
subhanAllaah, it really does sound like a part of your faith to follow the anti-christ (bring the presence of God to earth) ... dajjal will try to make the people believe that he is God... audhubillah
Reply

IzakHalevas
02-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
subhanAllaah, it really does sound like a part of your faith to follow the anti-christ (bring the presence of God to earth) ... dajjal will try to make the people believe that he is God... audhubillah
No one will believe a Moshiach that claims to be G-d, it is against the principles of Judaism.

We do however believe that the Moshiach will "Fight the wars of G-d" therefore, I guess he would need enemies for that. Hopefully, the war part will be skipped over. :uuh: :okay:

If a king will arise from the House of David who delves deeply into the study of the Torah and, like David his ancestor, observes its mitzvos as prescribed by the Written Law and the Oral Law; if he will compel all of Israel to walk in [the way of the Torah] and repair the breaches [in its observance]; and if he will fight the wars of G-d; - we may, with assurance, consider him Moshiach.

If he succeeds in the above, builds the [Beis Ha]Mikdash on its site, and gathers in the dispersed remnant of Israel, he is definitely the Moshiach.

He will then perfect the entire world, [motivating all the nations] to serve G-d together, as it is written [Zephaniah, 3:9], "I will make the peoples pure of speech so that they will all call upon the Name of G-d and serve Him with one purpose."

The end is world peace and all worshiping the one G-d.

and... lol, I have never heard of him being one eyed or from iran. lol. :p
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Peace,

^ your talking about the Mahdi, the mahdi will spread peace till the time of Jesus (peace be upon him) who will then take over the role. So i guess you should follow mahdi :)
Reply

Zulkiflim
02-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Salaam,

Inshallah,all followers of the Dajjal will be destroyed for their "moderate ways"

In ahadith it is said,the Dajjal will offer water but in truth it is fire
He will offer food but in truth is faeces.

And only the Muslim will know who he is,only the pious Muslim will read on his forehead what he is.

The Dajjal,will conquesr and kill whever he goes,but will not be able to enter Madinah,stopped by Angels.
He will casue an earthquake and those of weak faith will leave Madinah.
One of the most pious man will meet the Dajjal abd be killed by the Dajjal and then ressurected.
But the Pious man will reject the Dajjal as GOD,and the Dajjal will not be able to slay him again.

Read the hadith it is there for all to know.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
02-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Will the mahidi or dajjal look like a beast?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Will the mahidi or dajjal look like a beast?
dajjal will look like a beast yes. his amazingly short and wide with one eye protruding like a floating grape and coarse hair, he is also of reddish skin and moves incredibly fast.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
02-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
dajjal will look like a beast yes. his amazingly tall and wide with one eye protruding like a floating grape and coarse hair, he is also of reddish skin and moves incredibly fast.
And...he will be doing what exactly? Running an army?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
And...he will be doing what exactly? Running an army?
he will create certain illusions and perform miracles by the permission of God thereby fooling many into accepting him as God. He will cover as much of the earth with his corruption till Eesa (jesus peace be upon him) comes to stop him.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
02-12-2007, 01:13 PM
btw you say he'll be tall here it says ''Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked '' ?
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
02-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
he will create certain illusions and perform miracles by the permission of God thereby fooling many into accepting him as God. He will cover as much of the earth with his corruption till Eesa (jesus peace be upon him) comes to stop him.
Well, when is this likely to take place? seems a tad faar fetched. How can anyone follow a beastly looking thing?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
btw you say he'll be tall here it says ''Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked '' ?
i will look into it when i get home, im sure i read somewhere that the distance between the two shoulders of dajjal is 70 cubits long.
Reply

aamirsaab
02-12-2007, 01:20 PM
:sl:
Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
Did your prophet really say:

"The ressurection will not happen until Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims will rejoice in it."

and

"The Jew will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Servant Of Allah, Oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'"

Or is this crazy cleric full of BS? I hope he is... or I have learned something new today.
I believe those comments have been taken out of context. Usually, whenever you read about the Jews (or Christians for that matter) in the Quran, it is refering to a particular group of jews (the english translation probably does not clarify this. In which case, one should read a scholar's interpretation of it). On certain occasions, however, the Quran refers to Jews (or Christians) in the collective sense, though this is generally made clear in the verse (if not, a reading of the scholars notes should clarify it).




EDIT: see IbnAbdulHakim's post.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Well, when is this likely to take place? seems a tad faar fetched. How can anyone follow a beastly looking thing?
perhaps only the true believers in Allah swt will see dajjal in his true form and all the disbelievers will see him as a beautiful man. Lets not forget Dajjal will be a master of illusions.

Allahu a'lam
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
02-12-2007, 01:25 PM
The Dajjal is not mentioned in the Qur'an, is it?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
The Dajjal is not mentioned in the Qur'an, is it?
good question, i dont know.
Reply

seeker_of_ilm
02-12-2007, 01:42 PM
:sl:

Dajjal will not be tall, in fact quite the opposite, he will be short, as it is narrated in the following Hadith.

It was narrated from ‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have told you so much about the Dajjaal that I fear you will not understand. The Dajjaal will be a short man, pigeon-toed, with curly hair. He will be one-eyed, with his eye neither prominent nor sunken. If you become confused about him, then remember that your Lord is not one-eyed.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, no. 3763. This hadeeth is saheeh – Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, no. 2455

:w:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm
:sl:

Dajjal will not be tall, in fact quite the opposite, he will be short, as it is narrated in the following Hadith.

It was narrated from ‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have told you so much about the Dajjaal that I fear you will not understand. The Dajjaal will be a short man, pigeon-toed, with curly hair. He will be one-eyed, with his eye neither prominent nor sunken. If you become confused about him, then remember that your Lord is not one-eyed.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, no. 3763. This hadeeth is saheeh – Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, no. 2455

:w:
jazakAllah khair, i applogise for my mistake.
Reply

Abdul Fattah
02-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Abu Hurairah (radiallahu anhu) said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa
sallam) said, 'The Hour will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and
kill them. When a Jew hides behind a rock or a tree, it will say, "O
Muslim, O servant of Allah! There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!"
All the trees will do this except the box-thorn (al-Gharqad), because it
is the tree of the Jews." (Ahmad.)


I read this in a book by ibn kathir.
A quick google lead me to an online version of it:
http://www.islamworld.net/hour/index.htm
The specific chapter in which this hadeeth is mentioned is:
http://www.islamworld.net/hour/Eight.txt
Reply

Malaikah
02-13-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Well, when is this likely to take place? seems a tad faar fetched. How can anyone follow a beastly looking thing?
Trust me, when someone offers you heaps and heaps and HEAPS of gold, brings the dead back to life right before your eyes, splits you in half then bring you back to life, as the dajjal will, YOU WILL BELIEVE IN HIM.

That is why God warned us not to confront him, because even a person who has very strong faith will not be able to resist him. :uuh:

Oh, and it is one of the major signs of Judgement Day, so it happens very close to the end of time.

Jesus is the one who kills him.
Reply

Malaikah
02-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
perhaps only the true believers in Allah swt will see dajjal in his true form and all the disbelievers will see him as a beautiful man. Lets not forget Dajjal will be a master of illusions.
Wow, I've never heard that before. (Or perhaps I did and I just forgot).

Oh wait, we (may we be of those if we live to see him) can see the word kaffir written on his head yeh?:?
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
02-13-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
The Dajjal is not mentioned in the Qur'an, is it?
Mods like to jump in usually...anyone?:D
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-13-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Mods like to jump in usually...anyone?:D
It is irrelevent whether it's mentioned in the Qur'an or not.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-13-2007, 01:45 AM
I don't think Dajjal is mentioned in the Qur'an. Only the Ahadiths.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
02-13-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by Al Madani
It is irrelevent whether it's mentioned in the Qur'an or not.
Why? Isn't the Quran what you follow? So of course it's relevant. - What else would mention such a thing?
Reply

Malaikah
02-13-2007, 02:10 AM
We follow the Quran AND the hadith. The Quran is God's own words, the hadith is what the Prophet was taught by the Angle Gabrial, who was in turned taught by God. So they are things that the Prophets himself said.

Not everything can be included in the Quran, because then it would be insanely long lol, and it would loose its charm also because of its length and irrelevant details. The Quran has more general outlines etc, whereas the hadith contain the explanations, clarifications and extra details.

It was not God's intention to have everything written in the Quran, because that is not the purpose of the Quran.
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-13-2007, 02:12 AM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Why? Isn't the Quran what you follow? So of course it's relevant. - What else would mention such a thing?
Of course we follow the Qur'an. But just because something isn't mentioned in the Qur'an does not make it null and void. The narrations mentioned above are from the authentic narrations from the Messenger (Ahadith).
Reply

north_malaysian
02-13-2007, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
it look like Islam and Christianity have both set it up so that there followers will believe it to be an "anti-christ"., Very interesting indeed.
Christians too?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
02-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Why? Isn't the Quran what you follow? So of course it's relevant. - What else would mention such a thing?
peace dude

the quran commands us to follow the messenger saws

Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the Last Day, and remembereth Allah much.
{Surah Al-Ahzab :: Verse 21}

And the Messenger sallallahi alaihi wasallam warned us of ad-dajjal.
Reply

Grace Seeker
02-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Christians too?
Yeah, Christians too. But don't worry. Everything works out.

God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
(2 Thessalonians 1:6-8)
Reply

north_malaysian
02-14-2007, 04:41 AM
Originally Posted by Grace Seeker
Yeah, Christians too. But don't worry. Everything works out.
is it a duty for christians to wait for the second coming of Jesus?
Reply

Grace Seeker
02-14-2007, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
is it a duty for christians to wait for the second coming of Jesus?
Duty?

Pardon, but that seems like a wierd question.

That's like asking is it duty to have a birthday? It's a given that if you hang around long enough it is going to happen and you are going to experience it. However, unlike some people and birthdays, the second coming is an event that Christians look forward to, albiet with a little bit of trepidation at the same time.
Reply

north_malaysian
02-14-2007, 04:58 AM
Originally Posted by Grace Seeker
Duty?

Pardon, but that seems like a wierd question.

That's like asking is it duty to have a birthday? It's a given that if you hang around long enough it is going to happen and you are going to experience it. However, unlike some people and birthdays, the second coming is an event that Christians look forward to, albiet with a little bit of trepidation at the same time.
duty - like having preparations to join army of Jesus against the antichrist etc...
Reply

Grace Seeker
02-14-2007, 03:27 PM
I think I'll stay with the same answer as I gave above.


One simply looks forward with anticipation to Christ's return. Of course, all of life is to be lived as a disciple of Christ, trying to mirror him in the world in which we live. There are not special preparations beyond the everyday responsibility we have to live as people who bear the name of Christ well.

If you want a biblical description of what that looks like there are several, here is one of them:
from Ephesians, chapter 4
17So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.
20You, however, did not come to know Christ that way. 21Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

25Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26"In your anger do not sin"[d]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold. 28He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need.

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 05:01 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 10:28 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 11:55 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 05:08 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!