/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The beauty of being a limited member!

ella
02-11-2007, 08:51 PM
I cannot even send pm's to people...cause I’m a "limited member"???

:rant:

bit strict!!

So I must accomplish 50 posts before I’m granted such “privileges“?

Has anyone have any idea as to how I can contact any of the “seniors” here, if I cannot pm?

Post in the technical problem thread? Hmmmmmmm what I if I want to ask something privately?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Greetings.
whats with the so 'anger' controll it dudette :), you know if we never had these 'unlimited' things people will go bizzar in other owrds its actually a god idea, if wana contact a 'mod/admin' you can ONLY p'm Kadafi,7rhan && erm one more but forgot the name.
take care && don't stress :)

arabiyyah
02-11-2007, 09:13 PM
just post more :)

hehe

Skillganon
02-11-2007, 09:15 PM
lol. Ella.

Bhalo aso ni?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
02-11-2007, 09:19 PM
i actually thought it may contain some facts about the beauty of being a limited member....lol....i guess not.....

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-11-2007, 09:19 PM
:sl:

I think you can PM the Mods, SuperMods, and Admins.

Kittygyal
02-11-2007, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
lol. Ella.

Bhalo aso ni?
salamualikum.
lol she's no benga lol :uuh:
Ma'assalama

ella
02-11-2007, 09:32 PM
no i am not bengali BUT i understand abit of bengali!!

Bhalo aso ni?
ge bala asi

Pk_#2
02-11-2007, 11:01 PM
^^ lol

you don't sound it sis!! :p

Just visit the 'halal fun' section :D

AND POST LIKE A MANIAC! HAHA

42 posts left

brenton
02-12-2007, 02:36 AM
You can get lots of trolls on this kind of site. Lots of prejudice and anger and idiocy. It is privately owned, and I think it is okay that we are watched for a period of time. It is for the good of the community.

syilla
02-12-2007, 02:41 AM
lol this is a funny thread....

alot of the forumners here...have the experienced of being a limited member. so don't worry.. :)

aamirsaab
02-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Being a non limited member is so over-rated.

Re.TiReD
02-12-2007, 02:46 PM
lo0ol! I thought this was gonna be some amazing thread about the 'beauty'! hehe well I'll tell you somethin....you learn to value the forums more....and plus it shows a persons dedication....if you can last long enough to post 50 it shows you're really commited, hence more privelidges :okay:

Snowflake
02-12-2007, 02:56 PM
You can always email the admins. You're sent an email when u register, just use the 'reply' option. But trust me waiting to reach 50 posts is really to teach us patience. :D jk

Tania
02-14-2007, 04:19 AM
I think i wrote the 50 posts in one week :) Please visit the Snowy's animal thread from General section of the site :-[

learningislam
02-14-2007, 07:00 AM
:salamext:

Sister ella u have already made 50+ posts. Each one of us passed through that stage and when you will be an unlimited member(as u are), then u will know how easy it was and that u were disturbed for nothing.

i guess that also makes us patient and test our steadfastness.

I think, the real reason is that they want serious members ......thats what i think.

:wasalamex

Strzelecki
02-14-2007, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
i actually thought it may contain some facts about the beauty of being a limited member....lol....i guess not.....
I too thought this.

BlissfullyJaded
02-15-2007, 12:13 AM

As already stated limited members can still PM anybody who's on the LI staff team, so you're not completely cut off. To be safe and prevent any problems, this won't change inshaAllah.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.