/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this true

Ummu Sufyaan
02-14-2007, 08:23 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.
is it true that when najas (inpuriteis such as urine, etc), becomes dry, it is not longer najas.

also, if i find najas on my shoe, or sock, etc, and i don't know until i have walked everywhere with it, and i realize that it is najas after all the above has happened, then when i find out that i have najas on me, do i have to clean everywhere that i have walked?? or do i simpily remove my shoe/sock.

jazakallahu khair.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
02-19-2007, 05:20 AM

no one yet???

Muslim Woman
03-01-2007, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11

no one yet???

&&

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

Insha Allah , i will try to look for the answer tomorrow :statisfie

In the meanwhile , if possible , u may do a seach here.

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...lamCounselingE

General Fatwa Session

http://www.islamonline.net/livefatwa...GuestID=J056sM

Q: If urine or all the other liquid type of impurities dry up 'inside' the home, does it still count as najis (impure) if I don't see it.

Ans:If the najis (impure) part gets dry, it is one way of becoming pure.

Muslim Woman
03-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Salaam/peace;

sis , i did not read the whole answers ...these are related answers...hope , u will get the answers here.

Name Abdul Kareem -

Question As-Salamu `Alaykum. I have a hygiene problem, I am over hygienic and I do not understand the Islamic concept properly of hygiene. Relating to this issue, my question(s) are:

1. If I wake up one morning and suspect that I have wet the bed, but I cannot see any traces or feel, just smell... being uncertain what should I do?

2. Let's say someone used my bathroom and he would have somehow managed to spread urine on the floor, would I be considered in the state of impurity if I would use the bathroom next without realizing I would be standing on urine.

3. If urine or all the other liquid type of impurities dry up 'inside' the home, does it still count as najis (impure) if I don't see it. Jazaka Allahu khairan!
Answer Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

First of all, I would like to advise you to struggle against these satanic whispers and doubts. Please visit: www.salahsoltan.com and read my article on: Striving within oneself is the road for the pious to achieve happiness in this life and the Hereafter:

http://www.salahsoltan.com/main/16.96.0.0.1.0.phtml

As for your questions, I can briefly tell you the answer as follows:

1. The smell of the semen is enough reason to make ghusl especially after a recall of wet dream.

2. The Muslim does not become impure in any sense, but if he or she is touched by Najasa he or she should remove it. So if you use the bathroom and touched the urine, then you need to remove it. If you touched the urine with your shoes, and you are not going to pray in shoes, then you need not to worry about it because, according to a hadith, it will be purified by walking on earth.

3. If the najis (impure) part gets dry, it is one way of becoming pure.

&&

http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=82

Finding impurities on ones clothes after completing the prayer.
Question:

A man performed the prayer, and some time later, he saw something impure on his clothes. Should he repeat his prayer, bearing in mind that the prayer was five months ago?

Answer:

If he did not know that it was impure, except after he finished the prayer, then his prayer is correct.

This is because when the Prophet (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) was informed by Jibril during his prayer that there was something impure on his shoes, he removed them and did not repeat the first part of the prayer.

The same case if he knows about it before the prayer, then forgot about it and prayed, not remembering until after the prayer, based upon the words of Allah, the Almighty, the All-Powerful:

“Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error” [Surah Al-Baqarah: 286]

And it has been authentically reported from the Prophet (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) that Allah answered this supplication. (Narrated by Muslim in his Sahih).

Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts

Fatawa Islamiyah, Vol. 2, p33-34, DARUSSALAM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.