/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Regarding threads....

England
02-15-2007, 08:14 PM
When I post in a thread I automatically become registered to it. I then get alot of emails saying someone has posted in it. I have now got about 1000 emails. 998 of them are those threads. How do I stop this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
02-15-2007, 08:16 PM
u can unsubscribe from the threads in the control panel....and when u put up a post...u can also select do not subscribe on the additional options....

- Qatada -
02-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey.

User CP - Edit Options - Default Thread Subscription Mode. (On this click on the drop down box, click on 'No Email Notification'

England
02-15-2007, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
u can unsubscribe from the threads in the control panel....and when u put up a post...u can also select do not subscribe on the additional options....
Alright then, cheers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
England
02-15-2007, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Hey.

User CP - Edit Options - Default Thread Subscription Mode. (On this click on the drop down box, click on 'No Email Notification'
Thank you :D I'll do that now then delete my emails :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.