/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tajweed and qur'an.

Confucius
02-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Salamualikum brothers and sisters...

i just thought id give u guys a link you can use if you want to memorise Qur'an and perfect Tajweed...its a site created by some brothers from the Tariq i am with and alhamdulilah is excellent:

http://www.mounthira.com/index.php

You may realise they are still expanding the site, but if you are intrested in the recitor of the Quran in this site he is Sheikh Mishary Rashed Alafasy and you can get more Quran recitation mp3 format on this website isha'allah:

http://alafasy.tripod.com/

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
02-15-2007, 11:27 PM
JazakAllah Khair sis

Umar001
02-16-2007, 12:06 AM
Does he recite with tajweed?

Also I was going to say, how can you change the recitor? Because I was listenin to ayat kursi and its a different brother.

Confucius
02-16-2007, 07:50 PM
salamualikum, tbh i dont rly know if you can change the recitor as its not a website published by me...it was done by some brothers from my tariq.
Why dont u email them?
nwy sorry i wasnt much help!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
02-16-2007, 09:22 PM
salamualikum.
eh? that is so NOT him it's changed the voice thats freaky
Ma'assalama

Umar001
02-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Sister dont worry you were big hel pthanks for the site, and sister Kitty, that is another recitor on some parts. :)

IceQueen~
02-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Sheikh Mishary Rashed Alafasy!!! I love his recitation- beautiful masha allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.