/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I wish.....

Maidah
02-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Ok basically a little intro. We all have dreams hoping to come true, we strive to make them come true. But then there is always that one dream that you maybe at the moment may think is not possible at all for you or it may just be impossible. it's like dreaming for the dream to come true (make sense?)

i'll start, my biggest dream is to win the nobel prize in medecine and create my own country.

P.S the purpose here is to only share each others views and see how visionary ppl can be, and not consider anyhting to be impossible. Hope it works out the way i planned. :smile:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-02-2007, 07:45 PM
shudn't this be in a different section

al Amaanah
03-02-2007, 10:04 PM
to win a nobel prize?

LOL im sorry.

insha Allah you will.

'Abd al-Baari
03-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
03-02-2007, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amânah
to win a nobel prize?

LOL im sorry.

insha Allah you will.
do i know you,

i wish i knew who you were! lol...NOT :p

MusLiM 4 LiFe
03-02-2007, 10:12 PM
i love ur sig TJ :p joka lol

ermmm.. well inshahAllah sis..

i wanna b succesful n b a wkd person dat every1 can trust and i wana b a docta :p hehe..

i wana go 2 africa 2 :p

IbnAbdulHakim
03-02-2007, 10:18 PM
:salamext:

i wish my imaan wud NEVA EVA EVA go down and keep rocketing sky high at the speed of whateva is the fastest speed!

Maidah
03-02-2007, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amânah
to win a nobel prize?

LOL im sorry.

insha Allah you will.

hahah well whoeva u are u crack me up. Well i beleive if you reach for the moon you'll atleast find the stars.:D

Pk_#2
03-02-2007, 10:35 PM
InshaAllah ^^ :p

u might find the black hole?

Maidah
03-02-2007, 11:09 PM
^ well in the likely events of me fallin into it, if not anyfin else atleast i'll be renowned 2 b the first human to escape into it!?

One way or another aspire high hun, innit:D

al Amaanah
03-02-2007, 11:33 PM
LOL. and sis tas, you dont know me. :p

Pk_#2
03-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Ray? :O

al Amaanah
03-02-2007, 11:39 PM
ahahaha Ray? what?

Pk_#2
03-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Ray aaaa :| Am i even slightly right? z n r?

al Amaanah
03-02-2007, 11:45 PM
not even close! :D

Pk_#2
03-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Allahu Akbar! AsalamuAlaykum :)

mb we'll play guessing games 2moro!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!