/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to share this

AnonymousPoster
02-18-2007, 01:48 AM
In light of a recent thread, it is about the trials of the end of the world and the great signs.

Abû Hurayrah said, The Prophet said, "Woe to the Arabs from the great evil which is nearly approaching them: it will be like patches of dark night. A man will wake up as a believer, and be a kafir (unbeliever) by nightfall. People will sell their religion for a small amount of worldly goods. The one who clings to his religion on that day will be as one who is grasping an ember - or thorns." (Ahmad)
May GOD have mercy on us all because I truly see this happening every where I turn. just look at amazon. com at all the book deals given to apostacists. it is no small thing that major signs of the end of the world are unfolding. It truly makes me sad the affairs of the Muslims. But just like these signs are true so is the promise of Good insh'Allah. Guess things must get alot worse before they get better.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
02-18-2007, 01:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
A man will wake up as a believer, and be a kafir (unbeliever) by nightfall. People will sell their religion for a small amount of worldly goods. The one who clings to his religion on that day will be as one who is grasping an ember - or thorns.
:sl:

Oh man, may Allah protect us!

Al-Zaara
02-27-2007, 04:22 PM
SubhanAllah!

Too true. Ameen.

:sl:

Pk_#2
02-27-2007, 04:25 PM
Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mang_elan
02-27-2007, 04:25 PM
astaghfiru-lLah,
astaghfiru-lLah.
Allahumma-hdinie

- Qatada -
02-27-2007, 04:28 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah.. i heard Anwar al Awlaki discussing this. He said there's also another hadith talking about a massacre. He wasn't sure if it referred to the arabs or if the arabs represented islaam in the hadith.

But looking at the world right now, i've noticed that the fitan going on in the muslim world is alot in the arab countries [i.e. Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon and its growing..] Obviously we shouldn't forget the other muslim nations like Bosnia, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Kashmir etc. But if you look at it, it looks like it's the 'white skinned' muslim nations that are being attacked. That's only according to what i see though, and there are other colors to.. Allaahu a'lam.

May Allaah grant us protection and rizq from all sides in this world and the hereafter, ameen.

'Abd al-Baari
02-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Ameen

Jazakallah for sharing

syilla
02-28-2007, 06:09 AM
Ameen...

siFilam
02-28-2007, 07:22 AM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
In light of a recent thread, it is about the trials of the end of the world and the great signs.

Abû Hurayrah said, The Prophet said, "Woe to the Arabs from the great evil which is nearly approaching them: it will be like patches of dark night. A man will wake up as a believer, and be a kafir (unbeliever) by nightfall. People will sell their religion for a small amount of worldly goods. The one who clings to his religion on that day will be as one who is grasping an ember - or thorns." (Ahmad)
This is so scary. In what ways can a person sell their religion? Can someone elaborate on this plz.
What worries me are the small sins that are harmful to our Iman.
I'm not talking about the hypocrisy, apostasy or killing and oppression other Muslims in order to cling to power. I mean fitnah that can trap regular Muslims. Fitnah in our everyday lives that violates the Shari'ah. That’s what scares me the most...because big sins we can notice, but small sins, we may think that it is small and easily overlook it but it may be the most destructive. I hope I’m making sense here.
-SI-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.