/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

xenobard
02-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Just introducing myself. I am a writer and am interested in learning about Islamic customs and beliefs as background iformation for a novel I am writing - a science fiction book. It is not about Islam perse - I would not be qualified to write that, but i do want to include references to Islam in the book, just as there will be references to Buhdism and Christianity, etc..

Currently, I am interested in the signifigane of gold in Islam. I heard that it was frowned upon for men to wear gold. I'm interested in learning more about this custom / belief.

If you can shed any light on this for me, please feel free to pm me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samira_01
02-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Welcome

Peace:)

Pk_#2
02-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Peace.

welcome to the forum,

you won't be able to recieve any pm's at the moment,

But feel free to search the sections, or create your own thread, you will get much more replies then in your introductory page,

i hope you understand!

All the best in writing your novel, take care and stay active :)

The Ruler
02-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Greetings,

:welcome: to the forum...you will recieve PM's but you cannot send/reply to them.

thus like sister tasmiyah_B suggested, you may create a thread of your own.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
02-21-2007, 05:00 PM
welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!