/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz translate,

jihaadu nafs
02-21-2007, 10:07 PM
هل تريد راحة البال. وانشراح الصدر وسكينة النفس وطمأنينة القلب والمتاع الحسن ؟ عليك بالاستغفار: {اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ يُمَتِّعْكُمْ مَتَاعاً حَسَناً} [هود: 3].
هل تريد قوة الجسم وصحة البدن والسلامة من العاهات والآفات والأمراض والاوصاب ؟ عليك بالاستغفار:{اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَاراً وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَى قُوَّتِكُمْ} [هود: 52].
هل تريد دفع الكوارث والسلامة من الحوادث والأمن من الفتن والمحن ؟ عليكم بالاستغفار: {وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنْتَ فِيهِمْ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ} [لأنفال:33].
هل تريد الغيث المدرار والذرية الطيبة والولد الصالح والمال الحلال والرزق الواسع ؟ عليكم بالاستغفار: {اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ غَفَّاراً * يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَاراً * وَيُمْدِدْكُمْ بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ أَنْهَاراً} [نوح :10ـ12].
هل تريد تكفير السيئات وزيادة الحسنات ورفع الدرجات ؟ عليكم بالاستغفار: {وَقُولُوا حِطَّةٌ نَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ خَطَايَاكُمْ وَسَنَزِيدُ الْمُحْسِنِينَ} [البقرة: 58].
الاستغفار هو دواؤك الناجح وعلاجك الناجح من الذنوب والخطايا، لذلك أمر النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بالاستغفار دائماً وأبداً بقوله: (يا أيها الناس استغفروا الله وتوبوا إليه فإني استغفر الله وأتوب إليه في اليوم مائة مرة).
والله يرضى عن المستغفر الصادق لأنه يغترف بذنبه ويستقبل ربه فكأنه يقول: يارب أخطأت وأسأت وأذنبت وقصرت في حقك، وتعديت حقوقك، وظلمت نفسي وغلبني شيطاني، وقهرني هواي وغرتني نفسي الأمارة بالسوء، واعتمت على سعت حلمك وكريم عفوك، وعظيم جودك وكبير رحمتك.
فالأن جئت تائباً نادماً مستغفراً، فاصفح عني، وأعف عني، وسامحني، وأقل عثرتي، وأقل زلتي، وأمح خطيئتي، فليس لي رب غيرك، ولا إله سواك.
يـارب إن عظمت ذنوبي كثرة ,,,,,,,,* فلقد عـلمت بأن عفوك أعظم
إن كـان لا يرجوك إلا مـحسن ,,,,,,,,* فبمن يـلوذ ويستجير المجرم
مــالي إليك وسيلــة إلا الرضا ,,,,,,,,* وجميل عــفوك ثم أني مسلم
في الحديث الصحيح : ( من لــزم الاستغفار جــعل الله لـه من كل هم فـرجا، ومن كل ضيق مخرجا، ورزقه من حيث لا يحتسب ).
ومن اللطائف كان بعض المعاصرين عقيماً لا يولد له وقد عجز الأطباء عن علاجه وبارت الأدوية فيه فسأل أحد العلماء فقال: عليكم بكثرة الاستغفار صباح مساء فإن الله قال عن المستغفرين {وَيُمْدِدْكُمْ بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ}[نوح :12]. فأكثر هذا الرجل من الاستغفار وداوم عليهن فرزقه الله الذرية الصالحة.
فيا من مزقه القلق، وأضناه الهم، وعذبه الحزن، عليك بالاستغفار فإنه يقشع سحب الهموم ويزيل غيوم الغموم، وهو البلسم الشافي، والدواء الكافي.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mohammed essa
02-24-2007, 06:00 PM
el salam alikom my brother
can you accept my modest translation
hope that it makes much sense

do you want an unconfused thoughts and an opened bosom and a calm soul and heart ? you have to ask allah's (pbth) forgiveness
(ask pardon of your lord and turn to him repentant , he will cause you to enjoy a fair estate) [hud 3]

do you want good and healthy body and a protection from diseases and disability ? you have to ask allah's (pbth) forgiveness
(and O people ask forgiveness of your lord then turn into him repentant he will cause the sky to rain abundance on you and will add into you strength to your strength) [hud 52]

do you want to be far away from the disasters and security from accidents and safty from problems and charms ? you have to ask allah's (pbth) forgiveness
(but allah would not punish them while thou wast with them,nor will he punish them while they seek forgiveness) [al-anfal 33]

do you want an abundance rain and pleasant offspring and an honest child and a lawful wealth and wide livelihood ? you have to ask allah's (pbth) forgiveness
(and i have said seek pardon of your lord he was ever forgiving - he will let loose the sky for you in plenteous rain - and will help you with wealth and sons and will assign unto you gardens and will assign unto you rivers)[nooh 10,11,12]

do you want an expiation of sins and an increasing in rewards and a higher rank ? you have to ask allah's (pbth) forgiveness
(and say "repentance" we will forgive you your sins and increase(reward) for the right-doers)[ al-bakarah 58]

The asking for allah's (pbth) forgiveness is your successful curement against sins and faults , thats why our prophet mohammed (pbuh) ordered us to ask allah for forgiveness forever and for always, as he said (hadith) " o people ask for allah's forgiveness and repent to him as i ask for it and repent to him 100 times aday"
and allah accept the honest seeker for forgiveness because he expiates his sins , as he says (the repentant) : o allah i have made faults and sins , i didnt give you your full rights ,i oppressed myself ,the devil beats me , my soul tempted me to the wrong way , and i depended on your wide patience and your generous forgiveness and your great mercy,And now i came as a repentant , regretful and seeker for your forgiveness . so forgive me and eliminate my lowness and my fault because i have no god except you and there is no god except you .

o allah if my sins are great ,,,,,,* so i knew that your forgiveness is greater

if there is no one seeks your forgiveness except the obedient ,,,,,,*so, from whom the criminal will seek the forgiveness ?

the only way is your satisfaction ,,,,,,* and your forgiveness and to be a muslim

in a hadith ( the one who keeps asking for forgiveness , allah (pbth) will relief his sorrows and release his troubles and provide him with subsistence from where he doesnt expect )

And from the gentle stories that there was a man who was disable to bring babies because of a certain disease and the physicians failed to cure him ,then he asked one of the scientists who told him keep seeking for the forgiveness from allah (pbth) in the morning and at the evening .as allah said " And provide you with wealth and children" [ nooh 12 ] then he kept asking for the forgiveness, then allah (pbth) gifted him with the pleasant offspring

then to every one who is worried and sad keep asking for the forgiveness of allah (pbth) because it withdraws the sadness and eliminates the grief ,As it is the curative balsam and the enough medicine

- Qatada -
02-24-2007, 06:04 PM
:wasalamex

Masha'Allaah! jazak Allaah khayr for that akhi wa ukhti :)

:salamext:

amirah_87
02-24-2007, 06:05 PM
:sl:

Ya Akhaanaa,That's a very good translation.

JazaakAllah Khayr for helpin the sister out!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed essa
02-25-2007, 05:20 PM
thx for allah who helped me to translate this part and iam really happy that i did something for my religion

and sorry for my sister jihadu nafs i thought that you are a boy
because the name jihad here can be called for boys and girls

:) salam

aLiTTLeTiMe
02-25-2007, 05:44 PM
this is mine translate :)

Do you want peace of mind. Honor and chest and serenity of soul and the comfort of heart, the pain Tao Hassan? You Balastgvar : (Astgfroa Lord then to Toboa e keep baggage Well Hood . [3]. Do you want the object and physical health and safety of the disabled pests and diseases and Alaussab? You Balastgvar : (Astgfroa Lord then to Toboa send e sky you Madrara and Izdkm force to Kotkm)] is d : 52]. Do you want to pay disaster, safety and security incidents m n sedition and tribulations? you Balastgvar : (What was often capable of God and you and it was God who, Methbhm are Estgfron)] [:33 of Anfal. Do you want a shower Almadrar Agency and the good boy Els The woman insisted money and livelihoods broad? you Balastg mice : (Astgfroa the Lord that he was Ghaf Lara * send you sky earner * Ra and Imddkm funds and boys and makes you paradises and makes you a daytime) [12] Noah rollover. Do you want heresy and minuses increased handouts and raising the stairs tires? you Balastgvar : (Say Hatta and forgive you Khtayak m, we will increase [Rich) Cow : 58]. Dowaek ask God for forgiveness is successful and Alajk successful Alten and with the sins, That is the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him Balastgvar disease what I begin by saying : (O God and the people Astgfroa Toboa him I PSV I repent to God and forgive him on the 100th time). God pleases Amestgfr sincere about it and grab their sins welcome like being Rabbo says : Lord erred and misunderstood and guilty and failed to you, exceeded my, your, and myself suffered any injustice and Glbni demonizing, The Karni Hawaii and Grtne myself Principality ominous, The academic sought to dream and Karim Afuk, and you were great and significant Your mercy. Now come repenting even remorseful, Vash me, and disgusted me, and forgive, and Aatherti less and less Zelte. and erase Annitti, it is not me employer others, and god someone else. Lord that maximized My sins are many,,,,,,,, * We have learned that the greatest Afuk that was not only Erjok pw Sen,,,,,,,, * Vpmen running Estjer offender and financial means to you only complacency,,,,,,,, * beautiful Afuk then I am a Muslim in the modern right : (if necessary ask God for forgiveness from God make it all are a relief , and from each narrow way, and means of livelihood in terms of not count). Alltaev It was not some modern, sterile, it generates doctors have failed to be cured and Bart medicines when asked Ahh d scientists said : you frequently ask God for forgiveness morning, the evening, God said to a for Mstghafrin (and Imddkm funds Pen Yen)] [:12 Noah. More of this man ask God for forgiveness and Daum them a Versch God Agency drinking. So from torn concern, Adnah gloom, and fresh grief, You Balastgvar it descended withdraw worries and remove smog Algmom, a panacea, and adequate medicine....

jihaadu nafs
02-26-2007, 04:15 PM
jazakala kahiran for translating, may allah SWA reward you and increase you both in knowledge and imaan. ameen.

Samira_01
02-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Mashallah good topic + translation

i can speak -understand but neva translate its so difficult for me.. wished i culd :cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.