/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whhy?need help

Samira_01
02-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

I dont know whats happening but .. everytime i try to tell my freind or family mates to come and join the forum because its helpfull mashallah ..
but however .. it never allows them to join when they are tryin to register ..
whyy ???imsad
something is nt working at some point .. it tells them to fill everything again and again

w.salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dream gurl
02-22-2007, 04:53 PM
i really don't know but i think u just regester and check ur email for the regestratation and then :thumbs_up introduce your self first i guess dat how i think i got on

Sabbir_1
02-22-2007, 05:50 PM
i think they havent validated there email address.

Samira_01
02-22-2007, 06:23 PM
they write down there email address and the email does exist but it doesnt allow them .. it keeps on repiting the same page ?and askes to fill in everything again .. ?:S

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beblessed
02-22-2007, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ..Muslim-4eva..
Asalamu 3leykum

I dont know whats happening but .. everytime i try to tell my freind or family mates to come and join the forum because its helpfull mashallah ..
but however .. it never allows them to join when they are tryin to register ..
whyy ???imsad

w.salam
hold on did u yust say family lol im in so:coolious: ?? forget about the rest:p :D JOKE lol

Samira_01
02-22-2007, 06:30 PM
oke cuzin {khadija}.. i no ur in this li forum .. but there are others whu want to join aswell but they cant .imsad

they need the islamic knowledge from this website !!! ITS HELPFULL MASHALLAH :)

but there is something stuck when they try to join in ?

Beblessed
02-22-2007, 06:36 PM
lol i knw what u were tryna say sis inshallah they will come in some day in to dis LI benifical forum MASHALLAH Thanks to the admins, sup.mod, mod and everyone else Barakhallah feek

H4RUN
02-25-2007, 02:56 PM
:sl:
There's only 1 word for it:omg: ...racism, familyism, prejudice-ism, discrimination-ism, forum-ism :p and any other 'ism' :playing:

Next time just copy all the detail, so if it happens again, u just 'av to 'paste' it :D job done...or if u can register for them, and then they can chagne the passwords afterwards, voila, job done once again:D

:w:

- Qatada -
02-25-2007, 02:58 PM
:wasalamex

Sister, if you want us to register for them i think we can do that. Especially if they not getting the validation code.

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.