/* */

PDA

View Full Version : At-Ta'awun- Center for Arabic and Islamic Studies- NW London

abu abdurrahman
02-23-2007, 08:54 PM
:sl:

Just wanted to inform the brothers and sisters about the new semester starting in April at At-Ta'awun.

At-Ta'awun is a center in NW London which offers a range of courses:

-Arabic is taught from introductory right through to advanced levels.

-The arabic course is based on the Madinah Book Series.

-Classes are segregated, with qualified female teachers teaching the sisters.

-Qualified and Enthusiastic teachers.

-Courses starting throughout the year. (Jan/April*/September)
*New April semester starting soon.

-A Two-Level Tajweed course will also be starting in April :inshAllah:

Also coming soon: GCSE Arabic, GCSE Islamic studies, Weekend School for children and Advanced Islamic Studies courses (Tawheed, Hadeeth, Fiqh, Seerah etc.).

The primary aim of At-Ta'awun si to promote the learning of the arabic language for dedicated students of knowledge so they can understand the Quran and go on and learn the deen in the arabic language.

You can call or e-mail for an information pack or any inquiries.

For Further Information:

Call: 020 8965 4900 (During office hours and also 7pm-10pm)

Or E-mail: info@attaawun.co.uk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
02-23-2007, 09:03 PM
MashaAllah, that sounds great.

Unfortunately, i do not reside in London so it's of little use to me but i applaud you on such a great incentive to provide people with an outlet which has been in short supply. All the best, brother.

abu abdurrahman
02-23-2007, 09:08 PM
JazakAllahu khairan for your dua akh, I am actually only one of the students and helping with some of the admin work.

wa'alaikummus salam

Helena
02-25-2007, 12:38 AM
it is very useful course that i will benefit from inshAllah...brush up my arabic....hardly know nothing....cannot speak it....

erm where exactly is it located in NW london?...just wanted to see how far its from where i live....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abu abdurrahman
02-25-2007, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
erm where exactly is it located in NW london?...just wanted to see how far its from where i live....
Sister, the center is literally just off the A406 North Circular, next to Travelodge Hotel.
Not too far from IKEA and Tesco's.

InshaAllah i'll post the address on here shortly

Maidah
02-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Finally i've been looking for some arabic classes for long in this area. So if i can ask do u have to enroll for this or fill an application. And also how much is the fees and how long is the course? JazakAllah khair. :)

abu abdurrahman
02-25-2007, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maidah
Finally i've been looking for some arabic classes for long in this area. So if i can ask do u have to enroll for this or fill an application. And also how much is the fees and how long is the course? JazakAllah khair. :)

All you have to do is call the number provided and request an application form, that will be sent out straight away inshaAllah and will include all the course info you need including fees, class dates and times, prerequisites for the levels etc.

fees are VERY reasonable and there's quite a few class times and days available.

best thing is to call the office in the day or the evening during the week and get the info pack.

(hope this helps)

abu abdurrahman
02-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Almost forgot...:)

Address:

At-Ta'awun
Suite 621
Crown House Business Centre
North Circular Road
Park Royal
London
NW10 7PN

020 8965 4900 (10am-4pm and 7pm-10pm) - (mon-fri)

abu abdurrahman
03-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Anyone wanting further information regarding the arabic and tajweed courses for brothers and sisters can ring the office (see above post) for information and syllabuses. Classes are filling up alredy Alhamdulillah!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.