/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of completting hijra

Sis_ReNa
02-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh,
Yes iam back :D miss me. LOL just kidding any ways i pray this reaches you all in strong deen and iman, Me and my family are thinking of making hijra.. and was woundering if anyone had any suggestions where would be the best place for american converts. The best place for your money, good schools, any links you suggest. we are thinking egypt, morroco, or sudi (sorry i know i spelled that wrong) and if anyone did hijra how was your exsprince? would you do it again? I think that is all the questions i have right now LOL
JazakAllah kirn for your time i pray ALlah bless guide and protect you all in this life and in the next and protect you from the hell fire ameen
Zakirah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-28-2007, 04:27 AM
Welcome back sis........
hmmmmmmmn... I don't know that anyone can give you an answer to that Q.... I have a few relatives in UAE... and they are pretty happy there but to be honest I am not sure it is any different than the USA? I lived in saudi Arabia some as a child and I love Al Harmain.. that period of my childhood was very nice but I am not sure if saudi Arabia is as Islamic as people think either? Inshallah G-D will guide you... I am always sad to see people leaving the U.S... It is my personal feeling that it is easier to be a good Muslim amidst Muslims the true iman happens when you are being challenged by Kufr......

I wish you the best no matter what you decide sis... May you be happy and become a beacon for Islam wherever you go =)

BTW I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve your sig

IbnAbdulHakim
03-01-2007, 10:35 AM
:salamext:

how about palestine :)

IceQueen~
03-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Egypt I've heard has a lot of fitnah cos' of the govt. so i wouldn't personally migrate there permanently, but what about yemen? Yemen was blessed by the Prophet (saw)...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AmarFaisal
03-01-2007, 11:00 AM
In this era where ppl r migrating from the third world countries toward the west, we have few who want to do the opposite:)
We have migrated from Pakistan to Kuwait. My great grandfather is burried here n parts of our relatives have received the Kuwaiti nationality. Keeping in mind wht PurestAbrosia recommended...I still beleive that when ur closer to Mecca n Medina u feel ur blessed, n lucky to be here, u feel at peace when ur around that area. Many get used to it after some time n don't bother to think much abt how lucky they r to be in Mecca n Medina.

Medina is a city that was blessed by our Prophet (SAW). He prayed for Medinah that it be protected by Allah from any kind of Playgue and fitnah of Dajjal. I shall quote the exact hadith later, if anybody here has it pliz do quote that beautiful hadith abt Medinah.Thank u

Sis_ReNa
03-01-2007, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Welcome back sis........
hmmmmmmmn... I don't know that anyone can give you an answer to that Q.... I have a few relatives in UAE... and they are pretty happy there but to be honest I am not sure it is any different than the USA? I lived in saudi Arabia some as a child and I love Al Harmain.. that period of my childhood was very nice but I am not sure if saudi Arabia is as Islamic as people think either? Inshallah G-D will guide you... I am always sad to see people leaving the U.S... It is my personal feeling that it is easier to be a good Muslim amidst Muslims the true iman happens when you are being challenged by Kufr......

I wish you the best no matter what you decide sis... May you be happy and become a beacon for Islam wherever you go =)

BTW I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve your sig

Well i allmost got arested yeasterday cus i went to a closed bank in my niqab LOL .. and i have had alot of abuse with muslims and non muslims regarding my niqab..and i want a good islamic school for my daughter inshAlah . JakAllah kirn for taking the time to read and common
Zakirah

Sis_ReNa
03-01-2007, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
Egypt I've heard has a lot of fitnah cos' of the govt. so i wouldn't personally migrate there permanently, but what about yemen? Yemen was blessed by the Prophet (saw)...
I dont know.. LOL that is why i asked. I have never even left the usa .. sooo
any help and suggestions would be greatly appercated
Zakirah
Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh Ice queen

Maimunah
03-01-2007, 06:17 PM
yemen is the best place to make hijrah.
the whole world is corrupt really.. there's not a safe place... there's no shariah rulling,, however, some places are better than others.:) make alot of istakhara.

wasalaamu aleykum wr br

Sis_ReNa
03-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Dosnt it say that all muslims need to do hijra from unislamic contry unless for schooling or duwa?

seeker_of_ilm
03-01-2007, 06:24 PM
:sl:

You could join www.hijra.net , its a forum made specifically for the issue of Hijra. Insha'Allah you should find some help there

:w:

Sis_ReNa
03-01-2007, 06:29 PM
jakAllah kirn seeker...
Zakirah
Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh

Dawud_uk
03-03-2007, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis_ReNa
Yes iam back :D miss me. LOL just kidding any ways i pray this reaches you all in strong deen and iman, Me and my family are thinking of making hijra.. and was woundering if anyone had any suggestions where would be the best place for american converts. The best place for your money, good schools, any links you suggest. we are thinking egypt, morroco, or sudi (sorry i know i spelled that wrong) and if anyone did hijra how was your exsprince? would you do it again? I think that is all the questions i have right now LOL
JazakAllah kirn for your time i pray ALlah bless guide and protect you all in this life and in the next and protect you from the hell fire ameen
Zakirah
assalaamu alaykum,

i am considering hijra but i have issues with all the countries you mention.

saudi has a closed border policy and will not allow you to live their perminently, though they let any businessman in within 24 hours to the land of the two holy santuaries even if a kaffir!

egypt have a terrible problem with secret police arresting and torturing practicing brothers

morocco is almost as bad in some respects and all of these countries have rulers who have taken the kuffar as their awliya but still maybe if you went there you might be able to help the people see the falsehood of their love for america.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

Sis_ReNa
03-05-2007, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
:salamext:

how about palestine :)
never thought of it , dont know anyone there, and i have no idea LOL
jazakAllah kirn for your time and comment, ameen i will look in to it inshAllah
Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh
Zakirah

Sis_ReNa
03-05-2007, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
assalaamu alaykum,

i am considering hijra but i have issues with all the countries you mention.

saudi has a closed border policy and will not allow you to live their perminently, though they let any businessman in within 24 hours to the land of the two holy santuaries even if a kaffir!

egypt have a terrible problem with secret police arresting and torturing practicing brothers

morocco is almost as bad in some respects and all of these countries have rulers who have taken the kuffar as their awliya but still maybe if you went there you might be able to help the people see the falsehood of their love for america.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah
yea unfortnely I know that there is no place that is going to be "perfectly" islamic. my frist choice would be saudi but like you said its hard. and actually i dont want to change citienzenship i just want to live there LOL. iam woundering if that is even possible. and i woulder too is these going to have a probelm with woman that are not married travling for hijra.... I have read the fatwa that says its ok to do so but that dosnt mean the country is going to accept. any ways jazakAllah kirn for your time and replay ..
Zakirah and family

Talha777
03-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to those who follow the Straight Path...

I personally advise against hijrat as that is a defeatist attitude. We need to spread our religion to the ends of the Earth, everytime we get a convert we can't have them leave their home country and go to a Muslim country. Yes I know sometime conditions can be intolerable for Muslims, especially in Europe. In those extreme cases my advice is to simply emigrate to another Western country. I myself live in Canada, it's no different from the other jahil kafir countries, but it is possible to maintain an Islamic lifestyle. In the interests of dawah, why not kill two stones and come here to Canada?

Sis_ReNa
03-05-2007, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to those who follow the Straight Path...

I personally advise against hijrat as that is a defeatist attitude. We need to spread our religion to the ends of the Earth, everytime we get a convert we can't have them leave their home country and go to a Muslim country. Yes I know sometime conditions can be intolerable for Muslims, especially in Europe. In those extreme cases my advice is to simply emigrate to another Western country. I myself live in Canada, it's no different from the other jahil kafir countries, but it is possible to maintain an Islamic lifestyle. In the interests of dawah, why not kill two stones and come here to Canada?
I agree with you on some leavel ahky but there are many reasons for us moving. one o them is tthat... we as muslims are suppose to move from the non muslim contry and the only reason to stay is for bring people to islam or like school other wise we are suppose to but if all the muslims did hijra the who would bring people to islam right? well i found islam on my own i had only the help of Allah, and i never know or seen a muslim (that i know of ) till i became a muslim. and you know muslims everywhere are weak in deen and iman may Allah forgive us for our short comings and protect us from shaytan ameen, so as muslims regardless of where we live non muslim or "muslim" country we need the best exsample for everyone. inshAllah,soo Allah knows best our intentions. Allso where i live and what i have looked in to on the islamic schools they are not been what iam looking for (a nice way of saying it) lol ..any who i think i have talked enough jazakAllah kirn for your replay and you have some great points. may Allah bless guide and protect you in this life and in the next and protect you from the hell fire ameen
and anything we do that is for the skae of Allah .. is not defeat .. its the oppsit.
Zakirah

Sis_ReNa
03-05-2007, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh ice queen, again i dont know anyone in yemen dont know nothing about the contry. I geuss i hear more about people wanting to go to egypt i forgot there are other countries. (blush)
jazakAllah kkirn for your reply and inshAllah i will look into it. unfornetly its hard to really know over researching the next
Zakirah

Makky
03-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Zakirah
Assalam alaykum

and congratulations..this is the 1st time to know that your family has converted to islam,, alhamdulillah..because i only know that you are a new muslimah

Hijra is something beautiful masha allah , but you need to think and ask alot and pray istikhara before doing ANY choice ,

I know saudi well and i've visited UAE and i live in Egypt ... I cann't say that life in these countries is perfect but what i can say is that other countries are worse than those 3 countries.. the best place among them is saudia , the easiest life and the most comfort and luxury is in UAE , and in Egypt the cheapest & the easiest in getting the visa and in seeking ilm (islamic knowledge) in English

the Question you should ask yourself is : why do you want to make hijra? mainly?
and on your answer you can decide if you will stay there or if you are going to make hijra to one of them or to another country

Sis_ReNa
03-05-2007, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makky
Assalam alaykum

and congratulations..this is the 1st time to know that your family has converted to islam,, alhamdulillah..because i only know that you are a new muslimah

Hijra is something beautiful masha allah , but you need to think and ask alot and pray istikhara before doing ANY choice ,

I know saudi well and i've visited UAE and i live in Egypt ... I cann't say that life in these countries is perfect but what i can say is that other countries are worse than those 3 countries.. the best place among them is saudia , the easiest life and the most comfort and luxury is in UAE , and in Egypt the cheapest & the easiest in getting the visa and in seeking ilm (islamic knowledge) in English

the Question you should ask yourself is : why do you want to make hijra? mainly?
and on your answer you can decide if you will stay there or if you are going to make hijra to one of them or to another country

Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wabarkatoh, Brother,
yes i converted a 2 years and my mother a year ago and i am raising my daugher muslim and my sister is one of those the quran talks about that will not answer for any sin she will just go to junnah, any ways i want to thankyou brother for taking the time out to reply to my message may Allah bless guide and protect you all ameen. I agree our intention should allways be for the sake of Allah, and that is what it is for. we have done istakara for it and more then once. and we feel we have got clear answers that we are suppose too. we are on a fixed income so now iam trying to figure out if our monthly income that we will recive is enough to hold us month to moth.its been hard to find this info since i dont have anyone in these countries to talk to about it LOL. figures right LOL alhamduillah .. I was hoping bring it to the forum people could give me some advise or sites or somthing, any ways thankyou sooo much i really appercate it.
Zakirah

snakelegs
03-06-2007, 07:32 AM
i'm confused - aren't you allowed to live in a non-muslim country as long as you are able to practice your religion there?
i would think that unless you have a profession that would be valuable, finding employment in a muslim country would be very difficult.

north_malaysian
03-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Maybe you should migrate to Brunei....

if the economy getting worse and less jobs offered in Malaysia... i think thousands of Malaysian Muslims might migrate to Brunei.

Sis_ReNa
03-06-2007, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i'm confused - aren't you allowed to live in a non-muslim country as long as you are able to practice your religion there?
i would think that unless you have a profession that would be valuable, finding employment in a muslim country would be very difficult.

“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”

[al-Nisa’ 4:97]

In Sunan Abi Dawood (2274) and elsewhere, it is narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have nothing to do with any Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” (A saheeh hadeeth, al-Irwaa’, 5/30).

Ibn Rushd said: It is obligatory, according to the Qur’aan, Sunnah and scholarly consensus, for anyone who becomes Muslim in a kaafir country to migrate from there and settle in a Muslim land, and not to live among the mushrikeen or settle among them. That applies if he is not able to practise his religion openly or he is forced to follow the rulings of kufr.” (al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah, 4/264)

It says in Mughni al-Muhtaaj (6/54): “If he is not able to practise his religion openly or he fears some tribulation (fitnah), then it is obligatory for him to migrate, whether (the Muslim) is a man or a woman, even if she has no mahram.”

Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh, that is what i found .. I hope that helps
Zakirah

Sis_ReNa
03-06-2007, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Maybe you should migrate to Brunei....

if the economy getting worse and less jobs offered in Malaysia... i think thousands of Malaysian Muslims might migrate to Brunei.
Sorry for my ignorents but where is Brunei?
Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh, jazakAlalh kirn for taking the time out ot respond
Zakirah

snakelegs
03-06-2007, 09:23 PM
thanks, Sis_ReNa,
i read different things and sometimes it is confusing.

Sis_ReNa
03-06-2007, 09:32 PM
yes snake legs when you read many diffrent things. it can be confusing but if its based on quran and suanah then its pretty easy to follow alhamduillah may Allah incress all our deen and iman guide us to his will ameen
Zakirah

north_malaysian
03-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Sorry for my ignorents but where is Brunei?
Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh, jazakAlalh kirn for taking the time out ot respond
Zakirah
Sultanate of Brunei Darussalam is situated in southeast Asia. You can find more about it in wikipedia.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.