PDA

View Full Version : help me

islam servant
02-28-2007, 05:46 PM
:w:

I want someone to help me to learn English
I am a student of religious science in a religious statue and I am
a student in Al Azhar university in language and translation faculty
English department .My goal is to learn about my religion very well and learn English to serve dawa but I am weak in English and I want someone to speak with me in the forum and learn me

please help me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
02-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Try this

- Qatada -
02-28-2007, 05:51 PM
:wasalamex

Sister, you can add other sisters on msn insha'Allaah if you wish and they can help you. Or you can ask us the questions here insha'Allaah.

Please ask and we will help you insha'Allaah.

islam servant
02-28-2007, 05:54 PM
thanks a lot my sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islam servant
02-28-2007, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex

Sister, you can add other sisters on msn insha'Allaah if you wish and they can help you. Or you can ask us the questions here insha'Allaah.

Please ask and we will help you insha'Allaah.

thank you my sister , but I do not know any sister in msn to help me in these work . can yaou help me . please?

Skillganon
02-28-2007, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam servant

thank you my sister , but I do not know any sister in msn to help me in these work . can yaou help me . please?
:sl:

Brother Fi_Sabilillah is not a sister.

What you can do is participate in this forum and thus learn english.
Read post and learn to respond in english.

- Qatada -
02-28-2007, 06:24 PM
:salamext:

Insha'Allaah we will ask some sisters to add you ukhti.

islam servant
03-01-2007, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon

Brother Fi_Sabilillah is not a sister.

What you can do is participate in this forum and thus learn english.
Read post and learn to respond in english.

I am sorry , I am a new member in the forum and I do not know members well

islam servant
03-01-2007, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:salamext:

Insha'Allaah we will ask some sisters to add you ukhti.
جزاكم الله كل خير

HIJABI***
03-02-2007, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam servant
thanks a lot my sister
lolzzzz sister

no worries u can ask me anytime il help u:D

Maidah
03-02-2007, 06:14 PM
aww bless u sis, don't worri just keep replying to posts, litsen to others conversations (not eave dropping i mean), try and talk as much english as you can and inshAllah you will pick up english. And we're here to help you can ask anytime:happy: .

Wassalam

islam servant
03-02-2007, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HIJABI***
lolzzzz sister

no worries u can ask me anytime il help u:D

thanks a lot my sister for trying to help , I only wants to talk with me in any subject andtell me about my grammar mistakes or you can ask me about to write any subject then tell me about my mistakes
جزاكِ الله خيرا
I

islam servant
03-02-2007, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maidah
aww bless u sis, don't worri just keep replying to posts, litsen to others conversations (not eave dropping i mean), try and talk as much english as you can and inshAllah you will pick up english. And we're here to help you can ask anytime:happy: .

Wassalam
جزاكِ الله خيرا
I am very happy to find sisters like you in the forum
thanks a lot for your help. I am convinced that writting and making conversations help a lot in this matter, but the problem that THE MEMBERS IN THE FORUM speak informal English and they usually uses abbreviation , and sometimes I do not understand them because they know English well and they are able to understand each others without being limited with the formal language , moreover I wants to learn formal language and its bases.
My sister can you talk with me and learn me in this page ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!