/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attachments ?

shible
03-01-2007, 03:34 AM
:sl:

I was wondering

if you could increase the file size limit for Attachments ?

it would be much helpful

Or

if there was a file with size more than 1 or 2 Mb then you could also provide a weblink on the Manage attachments page so that we can upload the files in a specific website.

how do you feel about this idea?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shible
03-01-2007, 05:21 AM

Hope to see a reply Mod's and Admin's or is there anyone else specifically responsible for this technical section?

shible
03-01-2007, 05:06 PM
ok can someone reply for my idea now?

- Qatada -
03-01-2007, 09:25 PM
:salamext:

Try these brother insha'Allaah:

http://www.yousendit.com/

http://www.megaupload.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
03-02-2007, 04:18 AM

thanks bro

but i am using various upload websites now.

but wouldn't it be fine to have a specific site for our forum

I shall surely try to sort it out from my part by finding some really good upload sites.

Or i shall place a list of upload sites and you can also include them in your Upload list Bro

- Qatada -
03-02-2007, 01:30 PM
:wasalamex

Sure insha'Allaah :)

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!