/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pokhtu/Poshtu - Language of the Poshtuns/Pathans/Lost Tribe of Israel

mahdisoldier19
03-02-2007, 06:02 AM
Assalam Alaikam Rahmatullah Wabaraktu

Anyone want to learn The Poshtun/Pokhtun Language, i got you brothers :)

Tell me which dialect Poshtu or Pokhtu, Poshtu is spoken in southern Afghanistan
Pokhtu is spoken in the mountainous regions NE of Afghanistan and Peshawar Kind Of

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AHMED_GUREY
03-02-2007, 06:39 PM
wasn't this language spoken in the Durrani Empire?

how do you say..

-How are you doing my brother or sister?

-friend

- I am

- My name is

-did you see that? wow omg no way

lol sorry brother couldn't come up with anything better

mahdisoldier19
03-03-2007, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED_GUREY
wasn't this language spoken in the Durrani Empire?

how do you say..

-How are you doing my brother or sister?

-friend

- I am

- My name is

-did you see that? wow omg no way

lol sorry brother couldn't come up with anything better
Singa Ye Wrora

MalGarai

Zu Khu

Ma Nom de

Tha te Gora, Na Wala?

AHMED_GUREY
03-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Singa Ye Wrora zu khu MalGarai Ma Nom De Ahmed Gurey Na walaaaa? Tha te Gora:uuh:

:D High quality mayne lol i can really see myself speaking this language one day insha-allah :happy: thanks bro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mahdisoldier19
03-04-2007, 04:58 AM
Lol MashAllah

Tilmeez
03-05-2007, 09:23 AM
:sl: wroono!
Sa ranga yay taso? ma da thread us okato! Mehdi19 tayar sha che dalta tolo ta pukhto okhiyo.
Tasara zama pehla hum private msgs exchange shuwi di ??
anyhow, seh ikhpal bara key oway chi kam malk na ay o seh masrofiat day day!
Ma'assalama
asta wroor!

mahdisoldier19
03-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Yara, Singa Yea Jur Pekhair? Com Zeekai Afghanistan ye wrora?

Thukhu Chere Yea che daga Talib Thread de Jur Kegee, Thu Der Put Put kegee

Al_Imaan
03-06-2007, 01:12 AM
pashto is sooo hard....we have the afghan channel which has a pashto learning program like 4 days a week...i've been watching it for more than a couple of months.....i still don't know why it wont get to my head.....im quick with other languages though and not with pashto....but i know wat larghoonay ishtamanay means.....lol....did i say that rite....:p

mahdisoldier19
03-06-2007, 01:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
pashto is sooo hard....we have the afghan channel which has a pashto learning program like 4 days a week...i've been watching it for more than a couple of months.....i still don't know why it wont get to my head.....im quick with other languages though and not with pashto....but i know wat larghoonay ishtamanay means.....lol....did i say that rite....:p
Chee GabMezana Ohh Bachem :P

Al_Imaan
03-06-2007, 01:23 AM
lol.....gab-e raast mezanum.....agar shuma harf man ra nadanestayn, man baraye shuma do-bara begoyum....man, first time i spoke appropriate farsi....

mahdisoldier19
03-06-2007, 01:26 AM
I can see that, I understand where your coming from

Al_Imaan
03-06-2007, 01:30 AM
by appropriate, i mean like water is اب......but we talk in like slang farsi so instead for water sounds like.......او.....u get wat im saying....i know my farsi well...:p

mahdisoldier19
03-06-2007, 01:33 AM
I am from Kabul, Cant get more farsi then that! I learned alittle from a friend of Ahmed Shah Masood

Tilmeez
03-06-2007, 09:16 AM
Yara, Singa Yea Jur Pekhair? Com Zeekai Afghanistan ye wrora?

Thukhu Chere Yea che daga Talib Thread de Jur Kegee, Thu Der Put Put kegee
Khuday dey obakha! zeh yeam kho Afghan kho zama masharan der makhkay Pakistan ta raghali woo.
Al aman: Rasha mung sara yo zay shah pohey ba shy pukhto banday hum.

Bird
03-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Oh I didn't know that there were afghans in this forum I thought iam the only on e here :rollseyes , I left afghan forums because of their hate and look they are here agian hahaha wrakegai :raging: ahhhahaha

Al_Imaan
03-06-2007, 01:51 PM
well, this is an Islamic forum. And before we're afghan or from any other nationality, Islam comes first. We're all one Ummah and should be united....so I hope none of the few afghans here don't have any hatred....:D

Bird
03-06-2007, 02:37 PM
yeah sister we are all one Ummah, I wish all afghans could realize this.. but Insh'Allah they will one day

mahdisoldier19
03-06-2007, 05:01 PM
well, this is an Islamic forum. And before we're afghan or from any other nationality, Islam comes first. We're all one Ummah and should be united....so I hope none of the few afghans here don't have any hate....:D
Hehehe Thats Really Contradicting from what you believe if you follow up on Ahmed Shah Masood. Due to the establishment of Sharia in Afghanistan by the Taliban, the First to be recognized by International Scholars from Arabia and Elsewhere, Ahmed Shah Masood sought money from Europe to attempt to establish A Non-Islamic State.

But lets not get off topic here, Anyone else need to know a little pokhtu?

I see we got some Pekhawar Pathans or Quetta, Depending on your region. I really do not consider Peshwar and Quetta as apart of Pakistan, because we all know there is no border according to the poshtuns between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Al_Imaan
03-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Hehehe Thats Really Contradicting from what you believe if you follow up on Ahmed Shah Masood. Due to the establishment of Sharia in Afghanistan by the Taliban, the First to be recognized by International Scholars from Arabia and Elsewhere, Ahmed Shah Masood sought money from Europe to attempt to establish A Non-Islamic State.
i am not gonna even go into that.....so back to pashto.....how would u say, saale now mubarak....:p....i think the afghan new year is close....

Tilmeez
03-07-2007, 09:26 AM
I really do not consider Peshwar and Quetta as apart of Pakistan, because we all know there is no border according to the poshtuns between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
still, they are a good part of Pakistan, not Afghanistan! with regards to borders, things have been messively changed. Now there is no free movement across the border after Karzai condemns Pakistan for being cause of terrerism in Afghanistan.
any how let's not talk about political issues here as its only for the sake of PUKHTO, NOT where you are from and what do you believe in! :)

saale now mubarak
nway kall de muarak shah :Rose: :)

mahdisoldier19
03-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Kha>MashAllah yes lets only talk about Pokhtu anyone need to know?

Tilmeez
03-08-2007, 06:14 AM
kuday dy obakha che ma sara they itifaq okro.
the pukhto hawalay sara zama mashwara da tha che soch oka seh Game Type shay munghum start KO chy dalta Kasan pukhto kay interst wakhly. Asta sah khayal day.
mung dowara ba deta matlab ba khayoo.
tah se wakht online razay??

Al_Imaan
03-20-2007, 07:09 PM
nway kall de mubarak shah
Saal-e-now Mubarak baraye tamaam-e afghanha...:D

Phoenix CG
03-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Da khur sur de nawaleh deh.

mahdisoldier19
04-09-2007, 04:27 PM
O Wrora thu sunga ye?

Tilmeez
04-09-2007, 04:57 PM
O Wrora thu sunga ye?
:sl:
Zeh ko Khayam, Khuday der meherban day, Taso charta wruk yai. na teh raghalaya na na Khur 786.
ma kho way che dalta seh pukhto sar maza jor kro kho taso ...
Seh palanning rogh ka che delta tolota pukho izda kro

ma'assalama

mahdisoldier19
04-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Agha 786 JinKai, ka injeela hazara dee, Pokhtu nah zdadai. Thaga tol Northern Allaince sara garzee

Al_Imaan
04-10-2007, 11:32 PM
ya'll should stop backbiting...what's more shocking is that ur at an Islamic Forum. May Allah give you hidaya so that you may know yourself only as a Muslim and not from different sects...

Ghira
05-16-2007, 08:36 AM
ya'll should stop backbiting...what's more shocking is that ur at an Islamic Forum. May Allah give you hidaya so that you may know yourself only as a Muslim and not from different sects...
:sl: Khuwran wa Bradaran

True that... Afghans unfortunately are known for this issue of backbiting. InshaAllah the new generation of practicing Muslims will stop this. I teach the new generation living in America the harms of backbiting and seems like it will be wiped out. The old school afghans will continue to have this problem because it is not discouraged in their social network. Whereas, the new generation that studied their deen look down upon this issue and realize the harms.

When pushto zibana speak farsi with me sometimes I cannot understand the word they say because of the slight accent and they have to repeat it. Does that offend you?

Rafeeq
05-25-2007, 06:49 AM
Oh I didn't know that there were afghans in this forum I thought iam the only on e here , I left afghan forums because of their hate and look they are here agian hahaha wrakegai ahhhahaha

Mr Bird
Zama khyal dey ta ta dhoka shawey dey, Pukhtana dumra bad khalak kho na dey. Ta pakhpala pakhton ney ao ta da sey waey no tolo dunya kho pukhtano ta hasey hum bada gandee.

Tilmeez, ma o pechandal.

Ahmed Guery Pakhair ragley, ma hum istaso forum join o kara

Salam U alikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.