/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Book Thread

'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Greetings

I don't think there is a thread where people can write about their favourite book or recomend one (not just islamic books or education books) so i thought ill make one for bookworms like me, Inshallah people can post reviews on their favourite books or just discuss them

Jazakallah Khair

P.S sorry if there is already a thread like this

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
03-03-2007, 12:22 PM
:sl:

if my eyes arent playing tricks, i can actually see a sticky one on the education section:

http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...mend-book.html

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 12:26 PM
hmm i saw that but the majority of books on that thread are Islamic or educational, i thought this thread could be for non educational books

The Ruler
03-03-2007, 12:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
hmm i saw that but the majority of books on that thread are Islamic or educational, i thought this thread could be for non educational books
another mistake, i have posted there recommending books like 'Angels and demons', 'Da Vinci Code' by Dan Brown. please check out a few pages and you will see that fictional/non-islamic books are also recommended there.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Sos

Jazakallah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.