/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kadafi's new rule.. request..

lolwatever
03-04-2007, 09:42 AM
salams :)

regarding that profile rule.. could mods take it easy before they warn us abotu false info on profiles (especially me and few others :phew ) since some of us do get harassed by other mods and false information is placed in our profiles (whether it be gender, claims, age etc...)

:hiding:

:w:

ps: i hope kadafi reads this soon enough b4 a supermod hurries to delete this :X

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
03-04-2007, 09:46 AM
:sl:

What profile rule? :?

lolwatever
03-04-2007, 09:52 AM
dis one

http://www.islamicboard.com/news-ann...tml#post674230

i think he's issue is 2do with gender (e.g. zak) more than it is with location n stuff tho..

salams

Silver Pearl
03-04-2007, 09:54 AM
:wasalamex

If false info is placed by a staff member as a joke that does not include violation of the rule. The rule is in reference to member’s placing false information on their profile to deceive others intentionally. The member has to be the one who put the false info, if a staff member changed your profile details into something that is wrong then the blame is not that of the member and they are not held accountable.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
03-04-2007, 09:56 AM
^ awesome, so the mods get the warn instead yeh?

madani.. he can go up first for teh warn, he changed my prof to claim that i'm part of this MSL cult! :heated:

and then zakiyyah for all the grisley profile changes she done to me!

:w:

afriend
03-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Maybe I don't want to give real details e.g. about my age (I do but..I speak for some others :p)? Do we have to?

Malaikah
03-04-2007, 12:44 PM
:sl:

Does that count about information that is so obviously not true? Such as "Archaea Land" (which does not exist), or the "Galápagos Islands", which doesn't even have any human population (except for scientists)?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.