/* */

PDA

View Full Version : GHEERAH - Dedicated to SirZubair ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-06-2007, 11:44 AM
:salamext:

The following ahadeeth have been included in Imaam Muslim's Saheeh:

Book 009, Number 3571:

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Sa'd b. Ubada (Allah be pleased with him) said: Messenger of Allah, if I were to find with my wife a man, should I not touch him before bringing four witnesses? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Yes. He said: By no means. By Him Who has sent you with the Truth, I would hasten with my sword to him before that. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Listen to what your chief says. He is jealous of his honour, I am more jealous than he (is) and God is more jealous than I.

Book 009, Number 3572:

AI-Mughira b. Shu'ba (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Sa'd b. 'Ubada (Allah be pleased with him) said: If I were to see a man with my wife, I would have struck him with the sword, and not with the flat part (side) of it. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) heard of that, he said: Are you surprised at Sa'd's jealousy of his honour? By Allah, I am more jealous of my honour than he, and Allah is more jealous than I. Because of His jealousy Allah has prohibited abomination, both open and secret And no person is more jealous of his honour than Allah, and no persons, is more fond of accepting an excuse than Allah, on account of which He has sent messengers, announcers of glad tidings and warners; and no one is more fond of praise than Allah on account of which Allah has promised Paradise.

i understand what you mean when you say jelousy caused everyday to feel like hell for you but that is only because the girl whom you were jelous over was not acting upon islam properly (ie she did not cover up/guard her modesty etc), our wives are supposed to prevent us from being jelous so inshaAllah i hope this helps. LETS ALWAYS LOOK TOWARDS QURAN AND SUNNAH BEFORE THE TIME WE LIVE IN AND OUR OWN NAFS! wa qulla dualaalatin finnaar!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
03-09-2007, 08:25 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah khayr. Nice stuff.

syilla
03-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Alhamdulillah...nice stuffs

May Allah reward you.

P/S:- and btw bro sir zubair, congratulations on becoming a husband. Mabrook!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.