03-06-2007, 07:25 PM
are u allowed to talk to a girl but as a friend

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AmarFaisal
03-06-2007, 07:38 PM
I don't think so!

dream gurl
03-06-2007, 07:48 PM
u can talk to her somthing aobut knowledge or the deen dat don't lead into a bad tangue but as a friend is a different story cuz der is no specific boy/girl being as a friend

deen_2007
03-06-2007, 07:50 PM
^^ true

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlackIce_645
03-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Men and women can never be "just friends". Eventually, and this is 100% of the time, there will be an attraction between them if they remain "just friends."

Dhulqarnaeen
03-07-2007, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by danbilal
are u allowed to talk to a girl but as a friend
Yes you can, but only when its necessary. If you dont have to, better stay away from fitnah. The word "friend" sometimes used by syaithon to make some sins looked pretty, till they can throw you into zina. I know lot of teenagers who start their relationship by the word "friend" and now theyre married :D Although at first they dont think that the opposite is their kinda type

princess
03-11-2007, 09:40 PM
salam brother
erm no ur not
coz unless ur talking about islam to dis girl
den ur just gettin sins on ur back
coz i dont believe dat girls n boys can be mates in islam
coz 1 of dem normally starts liking da other
n den leads to flirting n flirtins leads to dis n dat
n before u no it ur dating
even if u say "no i dont like dis chick, she's just a mate nothin more"
shatan will start puttin ideas in ur head trust me
in time, u will end up liking her. look,all am sayin is dont go der 4 ur own sake.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!