/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why am I blocked ????????

Khayal
03-06-2007, 11:52 PM
:sl:

Why am I blocked from entering into the Sisters Section?:-\ I applied 2 times, but did not get any response.:confused: Did the rules change or what?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
deen_2007
03-06-2007, 11:54 PM
have u eber entered there? if not...it takes time 4 d mods to look at ur application...be patient sis....if they dnt get bk in 2 days...PM one of them

Khayal
03-06-2007, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
have u eber entered there? if not...it takes time 4 d mods to look at ur application...be patient sis....if they dnt get bk in 2 days...PM one of them

Yes! I was a full time member........:blind:

deen_2007
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
awww idnt know y sis.....pm one of the mods (sisters) they r d only ones who can explain & help. hope things get better soon....dnt worry........c u der soon

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
03-07-2007, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
awww idnt know y sis.....pm one of the mods (sisters) they r d only ones who can explain & help. hope things get better soon....dnt worry........c u der soon
If they want me to write them a pm, I will, BUT I did the request to get into the section, like we are supposed to, but I still don't have permission. :-\

deen_2007
03-07-2007, 12:17 AM
yeah do PM them.....it'll get sorted inshallah

Muhammad
03-07-2007, 12:33 AM
:sl:

The best thing to do is to contact either sister Jawharah or Al-Mu'minah via pm and they will be able to help you Insha'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.