PDA

View Full Version : Could any of you answer this simple questions?



SoyBoricua
03-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Can you people please answer this simple questions:

a) Do you believe in the separation of church and state? YES/NO

b) Do believe in freedom of Speech, Democracy etc.? YES/NO
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tomtomsmom
03-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Yes and yes
Reply

deen_2007
03-07-2007, 12:21 AM
1st) yes

2nd) yes 4 freedom of speach
....& regarding demorcracy...what kind do you mean? cos theres cleary so many interpretation in this world...lol...if you mean american demorcracy....then NO....cos its not demorcracy in my eyes...but democracy in general....yes
Reply

snakelegs
03-07-2007, 12:25 AM
a big YES!!! to both questions.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
SoyBoricua
03-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Please non muslim members refrain from answering this as is directed to muslim members alone.

Why? Because I have a hard time understanding how can they support all the things I've asked above while at the same time supporting the imposition of Sharia law and so on! You see the 2 first things are totally incompatible with the latter...
Reply

Woodrow
03-07-2007, 01:10 AM
As long as I live in a non-Sharia country the answer is:

Yes and Yes


If there was a such thing as a true Sharia Nation on Earth and I lived in it the question would be a moot point.
Reply

SoyBoricua
03-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
As long as I live in a non-Sharia country the answer is:

Yes and Yes


If there was a such thing as a true Sharia Nation on Earth and I lived in it the question would be a moot point.

That sounds very much like the same excuse the comunists use when they also say there has not and there is not a true communist country in the world. That however did not stop them from supporting the former Soviet Union and Communist bloc. Just it has not stopped a lot of your fellow muslims from supporting regimes like the Taliban and even seeing as a model for their dreamed worldwide Calliphate...

Another thing Democracy also means freedom to believe and worship whomever or whatever you want. Yet I know for a fact that your religion advocates the killing of apostates now please tell me how in the universe is that compatible with the principles of a democratic society?
Reply

Skillganon
03-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by SoyBoricua
Can you people please answer this simple questions:

a) Do you believe in the separation of church and state? YES/NO
Well I don't believe in Church, so that is a stupid question.

Second their is no thing in Islam as leaving the Islam in back of the closest.

Third I being in a non-muslim country I am not Ignorant like few small minority to shout "we wan't shariah in this country" when the large majority are not muslim.

I prefer to call people back to Tawheed, first.


b) Do believe in freedom of Speech, Democracy etc.? YES/NO
Depends. do I get a free ticket to swear and insults in anwyay I like. There is not such thing as "freedom of speech. Their is a thig as one has an ability to speak but in reality speaking anything you like and anyhow you like does not work. Everybody knows that.

Now democracy, depending on what the you mean by it, but generally if it means a facility that allows muslims to oppose Allah(swt) & his messenger, than it is not allowed.
Reply

Talha777
03-07-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by SoyBoricua
Can you people please answer this simple questions:

a) Do you believe in the separation of church and state? YES/NO

b) Do believe in freedom of Speech, Democracy etc.? YES/NO

a) NO.

b) NO.
Reply

siFilam
03-07-2007, 01:51 AM
1) no
contrary to what some nations will claim, separation of church and state doesn't exist in this world.
and Shariah Laws Rule!

2) don't know...have to think about this one..:exhausted

-SI-
Reply

SoyBoricua
03-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Originally Posted by Talha777


a) NO.

b) NO.
Thank you finally an honest answer and more proof as to why you muslims are incompatible with western civilization as whole!
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-07-2007, 01:59 AM
One thing u need to learn is....M.A.N.N.E.R.S.
Reply

siFilam
03-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by SoyBoricua
Thank you finally an honest answer and more proof as to why you muslims are incompatible with western civilization as whole!
Ok, we're incompatible with western civilization. Thank You God!

what's your point? we're not exactly devastated because of our incompatibility.
-SI-
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-07-2007, 02:03 AM
Did ask us this question cuz u know we wouldnt agree so u can attack us? Seriously...thats all your doing. You asked, people answered. Take it or leave it. No insults!
Reply

Woodrow
03-07-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by SoyBoricua
That sounds very much like the same excuse the comunists use when they also say there has not and there is not a true communist country in the world. That however did not stop them from supporting the former Soviet Union and Communist bloc. Just it has not stopped a lot of your fellow muslims from supporting regimes like the Taliban and even seeing as a model for their dreamed worldwide Calliphate...

Another thing Democracy also means freedom to believe and worship whomever or whatever you want. Yet I know for a fact that your religion advocates the killing of apostates now please tell me how in the universe is that compatible with the principles of a democratic society?
Another thing Democracy also means freedom to believe and worship whomever or whatever you want.

I agree with that. I have no problem with living as a Muslim in America.

Yet I know for a fact that your religion advocates the killing of apostates now please tell me how in the universe is that compatible with the principles of a democratic society?

That is true. But it is not complete. There are very strict conditions under which an apostate will be killed. An apostate in a Sharia country is identical with the crime of treason here in the US. Here in the US we do have the Death penalty for treason.

Just it has not stopped a lot of your fellow muslims from supporting regimes like the Taliban and even seeing as a model for their dreamed worldwide Calliphate...

I can not speak for all Muslims I can only speak for myself. Yes, I do look for the true Kalifah to come upon the Earth. But, I do not believe we will have a Kalifate until the coming of the Mahdi and the return of Jesus(as). Do not even Christians look forward to the second coming of Jesus(as)?

Now as far as a lot of Muslims financially supporting the Taliban. I believe it was the US government that did the majority of supporting the Taliban. It was only after the Russians were driven out of Afghanistan did problems arise and a very large amount of the continued support came from the personal wealth of one man, Bin Laden and not from a lot of Muslims.
Reply

SoyBoricua
03-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Originally Posted by siFilam
Ok, we're incompatible with western civilization. Thank You God!

what's your point? we're not exactly devastated because of our incompatibility.
-SI-
That obviously your goals are to destroy our civilization and way of life and either enslave or exterminate the rest of mankind of the face of the Earth that's what!

That's why your fellow muslims are stablishing a small beachhead and colony right in Puerto Rico as well and have built their key mosques near critical government buildings ad well is all a well devised plot to try to conquer or wipe us out at your discretion...

Well as I said before you guys will have to kill every last one of us on this island and all over the world before you can claim as another of your Islamoparadises...

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Another thing Democracy also means freedom to believe and worship whomever or whatever you want.

I agree with that. I have no problem with living as a Muslim in America.
Have you noticed that you are about the only muslim here that believes that?

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Yet I know for a fact that your religion advocates the killing of apostates now please tell me how in the universe is that compatible with the principles of a democratic society?

That is true. But it is not complete. There are very strict conditions under which an apostate will be killed. An apostate in a Sharia country is identical with the crime of treason here in the US. Here in the US we do have the Death penalty for treason.
I'm sorry but I do not see how can stealing national secrets and giving them to an enemy compare to having someone killed for switching faiths!

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Just it has not stopped a lot of your fellow muslims from supporting regimes like the Taliban and even seeing as a model for their dreamed worldwide Calliphate...

I can not speak for all Muslims I can only speak for myself. Yes, I do look for the true Kalifah to come upon the Earth. But, I do not believe we will have a Kalifate until the coming of the Mahdi and the return of Jesus(as). Do not even Christians look forward to the second coming of Jesus(as)?
Funny that you guys believe Jesus or as you call him Isa will return of all the prophets that there have been and yet deny his divine essence...

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Now as far as a lot of Muslims financially supporting the Taliban. I believe it was the US government that did the majority of supporting the Taliban. It was only after the Russians were driven out of Afghanistan did problems arise and a very large amount of the continued support came from the personal wealth of one man, Bin Laden and not from a lot of Muslims.
Wrong because the Taliban did not even dreamed of existing during the Soviet occupation. They came into power much latter and with the especific help of Pakistani intelligence and AlQaida.
Reply

Nusaybah
03-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Originally Posted by SoyBoricua
Another thing Democracy also means freedom to believe and worship whomever or whatever you want. Yet I know for a fact that your religion advocates the killing of apostates now please tell me how in the universe is that compatible with the principles of a democratic society?
1. In a Muslim country, I would urge that Islam and the states to be "two in one" because looking back in the Islamic History, the Muslims were more pious, knowledgeable and more powerful when the government acted upon the true Islamic Shari3ah. When we seperate them or when the Muslim government claim to follow the Islamic laws but they don't, we get the current situation in the Middle East.

2. Allah has given us the freedom to say whatever we want and to do as we wish in this world, but He'll judge us for it in the Hereafter. Speaking of religous freedom, our beloved Prophet commanded the companions not to damage the churches and synoguoes when they fought with non-Muslim. When the Muslims were in control of Spain, didn't the Jews and Christians live there and studied there safetly????
Reply

Woodrow
03-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Originally Posted by SoyBoricua
That obviously your goals are to destroy our civilization and way of life and either enslave or exterminate the rest of mankind of the face of the Earth that's what!

That's why your fellow muslims are stablishing a small beachhead and colony right in Puerto Rico as well and have built their key mosques near critical government buildings ad well is all a well devised plot to try to conquer or wipe us out at your discretion...

Well as I said before you guys will have to kill every last one of us on this island and all over the world before you can claim as another of your Islamoparadises...
Do I somehow sense you dislike Muslims? Perhaps if you tried to tell us just what is it you are trying to say.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 07:16 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:14 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:58 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-29-2005, 03:26 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!