/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i have an important question wonder if anybody knows the answer

danbilal
03-08-2007, 10:35 AM
:sl:
u hear people saying that judgement day could be tomorrow or next month but how can they say this when imam mahdi has not ruled for 40 years can someone give me some clarification

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NoName55
03-08-2007, 10:40 AM

Answer is in the question itself, no?

danbilal
03-08-2007, 10:42 AM
explain

IbnAbdulHakim
03-08-2007, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by danbilal
u hear people saying that judgement day could be tomorrow or next month but how can they say this when imam mahdi has not ruled for 40 years can someone give me some clarification
the prophet saws said in a hadith when questions by someone about the hour, he pointed at a child and said your hour will come by the time this child becomes old (ie when you die,) therefore when people say this they could mean our death, judgement day is after we die after all...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
03-08-2007, 10:52 AM
I used to think about this, till I realised, what have I prepared for it. Whether it's tomorow or next year or next millenium.

NoName55
03-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Salaam Alaikum @danbilal
an excerpt from book "Islam - A Brief Guide"

A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and the dead will be resurrected for judgment by God. This day will be the beginning of a life that will never end. This day is the Day of Judgment.
format_quote Originally Posted by danbilal
explain
1)Read the Question again.
2)Has the following sign already ocurred or can it happen by tommorrow or next month?

"Islam will gain an upper hand and will be firmly established in the land. The oppression, tyranny, and darkness that prevailed all over the globe will be replaced with justice, peace and equity. The smile, which was long forgotten, will be restored on the Muslim faces and the inhabitants of the Heaven and Earth will be pleased with him. Everybody will be happy to the extent that even birds an wild animals will rejoice in his rule. will rain profusely, livestock will be in abundance, land will become fertile, the earth will become green and sprout with abundant fruit ad vegetation."

Idris
03-08-2007, 11:07 AM
The mean of this is that you could die day or tomorrow. You can stay in your grave for 5000 year or 2 min then it is judgement. Some people even miss the grave.

03-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Even if the time hasnt come, our time will come at our time of death. And we dont know when we are going to die so we must be prepared.

danbilal
03-12-2007, 09:44 AM
jazakallah

IceQueen~
03-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Imam Mahdi and Dajjal etc could come anytime (Allah knows best) but the Day of Judgment is after all these and only Allah knows its time

you're probs getting mixed up with the Signs of Qiyamah..

and as for Imam Mahdi ruling for 40 yrs- do you have a reference for that? I thought it was 7, 8 or 9 yrs...?

danbilal
03-12-2007, 10:44 AM
i have also heard other sayings but the most famous and frequesnt one i have heard is 40 years
alllah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.