/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Giving Reputation

Count DeSheep
03-09-2007, 10:44 PM
When I give reputation points, I have to click the button about 8 times to have the panel thing come up. It's not a lag, as I just found out; clicking and waiting takes as many clicks as rapidly clicking does.

I didn't used to have this problem. It only started like...a week ago. Maybe 10 days. Does this happen to anyone else? Oh, and I log on in the library at school. It happens there (and I've used about 6 different computers) and on the two computers at my home at I use.

Edit: You're right, jzcasejz. It's 9 times, I just counted...>.<

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
03-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Happens To Me Aswell...But...It's No Biggy..I Mean...Only Takes A Few Seconds To Load...Its Minor...

and technically..when u click it 8 times...datz an even number..meaning u end it by hittin it da 8th time n closing it..so best 2 click once n wait...

tomtomsmom
03-09-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't have that problem. Maybe it just doesn't like you! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afriend
03-09-2007, 10:54 PM
It's happened to me a few times.Different browsers have different capabilities. All this time I was thinking it was the slowness of my computer. Sometimes it may be internet related, such as the page may not have loaded completely or an error had occured.

Also, taking into consideration that JAVA is used a lot on this forum, it may be concearning that. Perhaps an update of versions?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Count DeSheep
03-09-2007, 10:56 PM
I switched my gender to sister in humanity and it took way more. I didn't bother counting...XD Brother in humanity made it come up on the first try. O.o

Edit:
Brother in Islam makes it come up on the first try too, while sister in Islam takes about 9 tries as well. I'm gunna continue playing with it, although it probably doesn't have anything to do with the problem. XP

Edit Numbuh 2:
OK, it's inconsistent...But choosing male as a gender seems to make it come up quicker. Odd...

afriend
03-09-2007, 11:10 PM
lol one way to describe the forum is a word that begins with 's'...I wont say anything...you figure it out.

I'm only kidding, I'm sure they'll configure things soon.

Count DeSheep
03-09-2007, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
lol one way to describe the forum is a word that begins with 's'...
So totally awesome and fun! I agree! =D

AvarAllahNoor
03-09-2007, 11:20 PM
OK yesterday I had 1084 reps today I've got 1071 - where did the rest go eh??

*Pulls up sleeves*

Come on put 'em up!!

Count DeSheep
03-09-2007, 11:23 PM
We joined at the same time, and yet you're about...eh...a decade ahead of me. >.<!!!

That deserves reps, don't you think, dawg? =P

AvarAllahNoor
03-09-2007, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Count DeSheep
We joined at the same time, and yet you're about...eh...a decade ahead of me. >.<!!!

That deserves reps, don't you think, dawg? =P
Haha Merci...

I've alot to say, so people adore me...:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.