/* */

PDA

View Full Version : gangster

sadia
07-23-2005, 05:38 PM
A street thug, so what’s your problem?
Doing coke, other dope and also smoke. Man you’re making me choke
Thinking like 5ocent; you bounce along to candy shop, man that’s just got to stop
Busting around with your pants hanging low, haven’t you heard of a belt though?
Walking around like you have a broken leg, I don’t care if it’s some weird trend
Speaking like you got the ‘idiots vocab’, the teachers can’t even understand the lingo. But your still like ‘so’?
Violence is the best part in you wasting life, to show your top, saying you can bust up ‘dem mans’, I really think you just don’t know look at the reality of the real fighters.
Dealing, you say is a good way to show that you’re a ‘G’. Brother now you’re starting to worry me.
What you going to tell almighty? That ‘man you can’t dump me, I was heavy!’
You think that’s going to make your status higher? You think it’s going to save you from the raging fire?
Talking about your so-called crew? Who’s going to help you when the dreaded day arrives? You going to fight the angels like a single one-armed stupid guy?
You don’t know what your in for, if you don’t change those ways.
This life is precious, so is your each living day.
Don’t spread hate among yourselves. Nothing is impossible.
If you fear it, face it
If you hate it, try to love it
If you find it hard, try to master it through understanding it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.