Life evolved.
Islam should have died.
It should have...
but it did not.
The Code Evolved.

You know you've heard this dialogue before:

"You MUST follow a Madhhab!"

"You must NOT follow a Madhhab!" Huh?

"I only follow Abu Haneefah!" "I only follow the Qu'ran, not humans!" Huh?

"You must be a *******!" "huh? I don't even know what a ******* is. You must be a blind follower!"

Confused, huh? Today, watch every coffee-shop-Islamic-debate and you'll see it wander into talk like that. Are you really supposed to follow a Madhhab and question nothing? Or is it that you should challenge everything regardless of your ability to read the Qur'an or not? What is a Madhhab anyway? Huh?

Pull your legs out of the confusion quicksand. Empower yourself with the new seminar by AlMaghrib Institute:

THE C.ODE .:. E.\/0L\/ED - : Evolution of Fiqh
taught by Shaykh Yaser Birjas

Where did our Fiqh come from? How did we arrive at our current state of understanding Islam?

WHEN: April 13-15th & 20-22nd
Fridays: 7 - 10 PM
Saturdays: 10 AM - 8 PM
Sundays: 10 AM - 8 PM

WHERE: NYC, InshaAllah exact location TBA soon.

WHY Should You COME???

"It is not permitted for anyone to accept our views if they do not know from where we got those views from.
"
- Imam Abu Haneefah (rahimahullah) [from Hashi'yat Ibn A'abdeen]

You'll study the blessed lives of the four Imams and appreciate who they really were.

Before preaching to others, you'll understand for yourself first why there is such a thing as 'valid' differences of opinion.

And through the Tawfeeq of Allah, if you are successful and sincere in your studies, your Eman will increase as your knowledge increases.

ANNND For a Limited Time Only:

For the Next 10 who register & pay for Code Evolved, they will receive an Eman Rush CD.

For the 10 students to register & pay after that,
They will receive our very own, LIMITED, VINTAGE, IN DEMAND, AsSabiqoon T-Shirt for FREE!!!

So what's the wait? ENROLL NOW!

Need More ReaSonS To Come? Check THIS out!

Got Questions/Comments?? Email us at nyalmaghrib@gmail.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
EsSenSe ©
03-23-2007, 04:06 AM
AsSalaamu Alaikum waRahmatullah,

AlMaghrib has just introduced a new Group Discount Plan.
For every 10 people who pre-register as a group there will be $300.00 subtracted from the total tuition.

Your brothers and sisters at Qabeelat Tayybah want you to take advantage of this discount ISA. After all,
who doesn't want to save $30?

Here is what you need to do:
1. Register online http://www.almaghrib.org/newreg/courses.php
2. Send out an email to PowerOf10NY@gmail.com , requesting that you want to join a group
3. We will send you a confirmation of your request along with other instructions ISA

As soon as the group fills up (exactly 10 people) and the payments are scheduled, the whole group will be paid for ISA.
We want to make this as easy as possible for you ISA. However, the formation of the groups is going to be on a first-come, first-served basis. The sooner you send in your request, the higher the chances ISA that you join a group and take advantage of the discount.

What are you waiting for?

If you have other questions, please send an email to PowerOf10NY@gmail.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.