/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Useless but pretty

Woodrow
03-18-2007, 10:39 AM
:sl:

Another useless flash program. It really doen't do anything but it is pretty.

Use your mouse cursor and try to draw a picture on the black screen.

Go to this link: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...opefromwww.swf

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-18-2007, 10:48 AM
wow thats cool
Jazakllah for sharing

Tania
03-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Its very relaxing:) I left the cursor unmoved too and i just watch the shape of circle.

Muezzin
03-18-2007, 10:57 AM
I saw the thread title and half expected it to be about a supermodel.

It's an accurate description of that program though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maarya
03-18-2007, 01:05 PM
i could sit there doing that for hours lol

Pk_#2
03-18-2007, 01:10 PM
:O muzzy LOL

nah it's ok,

i did actually stare at it for quite a bit

it's time wasting, i expected better gramps hehe

SUMMAYAH
03-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks
It kept my kids busy and out of my hair for hours!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-18-2007, 02:56 PM
^ i guess it's not useless afterall.

syilla
03-19-2007, 02:16 AM
how they do it actually? can anyone teach me? hehe

snakelegs
03-19-2007, 02:32 AM
this would be great if you had a boring job that required you to sit and talk on the phone - it might even keep you sane!

~*MaNaL*~
03-19-2007, 03:12 PM

WOW...thatss koolllll...

Al_Imaan
03-19-2007, 03:30 PM
its cool...kept my annoying sister busy too

amirah_87
03-19-2007, 03:33 PM

Lol Uncle, I think it's quite scary though! :offended: seriously!!

noodles
03-20-2007, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
how they do it actually? can anyone teach me? hehe
Heh, well its just a bunch of algorithms put together to perform a certain task. In this case, it was to graph out coordinates of your mouse and limit the algorithm to follow a set trail. Then you use your mathematical mumbo jumbo to make wierd interesting designs and reflect and rotate the graph so you have a certain amount of dot [or bubbles].

In flash, it is done via actionscript, which is somewhat like javascript or other programming languagues except only compatible for flash. Most flash based websites are built using actionscript or flash.

Anyway, all I can say that I dont know much programming at all, but I do know how those things work.

PS, I do think I overdid a little on the describing of how its done for the programming illiterates on the board :statisfie :omg:

SirZubair
03-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Thats TRIPPY!!

Strzelecki
03-20-2007, 05:52 AM
Ohh. Reminds me of iSketch for some reason.

Note to self: Go back on iSketch someday soon.

Woodrow
03-20-2007, 09:52 AM
It reminds me of the old Java script mouse trails that were popular on web sites a couple of years back.

This is getting bad when events of 2 years ago can be considered nostalgia. The world does move at a fast pace.

Pk_#2
03-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Easy with the big words people!!!!!!!!!

some people still use those trail things on their mouse on websites etc!

Peace!

Count DeSheep
03-20-2007, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles
Heh, well its just a bunch of algorithms put together to perform a certain task. In this case, it was to graph out coordinates of your mouse and limit the algorithm to follow a set trail. Then you use your mathematical mumbo jumbo to make wierd interesting designs and reflect and rotate the graph so you have a certain amount of dot [or bubbles].

In flash, it is done via actionscript, which is somewhat like javascript or other programming languagues except only compatible for flash. Most flash based websites are built using actionscript or flash.

Anyway, all I can say that I dont know much programming at all, but I do know how those things work.

Wow. Is German your only language?

Woodrow
03-20-2007, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Count DeSheep
Wow. Is German your only language?

You got it wrong. Al Gorithms is the guy who ran for President a few years ago.

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 11:11 AM
Salamualikum
Well Erm Only if It Was In Pink And IT Reminds Me Of Fireworks Lol
Ma'assalama

noodles
03-20-2007, 02:14 PM
You know, I did have a dab at programming once, and as excited as I was about the whole learning process, I sadly gave up 2 weeks into it.

I love the whole conceptual thinking it requires, because it forces you to push buttons and turns knobs that you know didn't exist in your brain. But all those commas, colons, slashes and all that other 'crap' [sorry for the term] really gets to you in the end.

However, I suppose everything is hard in the beginning and people just need to stick to it.

It makes me sad to know that I give up to easily.

Anyway, I just went into blabber mode again :statisfie

As for speaking German? Well if you must know, I only speak Urdu and English.

Perhaps I can understand a bit of Punjabi, but its hard because of their dialects.

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 02:15 PM
salamualikum
^ lol
ma'assaslama

Asyur an-Nagi
03-28-2007, 04:46 PM
pretty, but i don't know what to do with it:p

queenmuslimah
03-28-2007, 04:48 PM
that was very amusing if i do say so myself......thanks

ummAbdillah
03-28-2007, 05:56 PM
salaam
it's soo cool, i just keep moving it lol
wa salaam

hayaa__786
04-01-2007, 06:12 PM

wow.... it is so cool... yea it's very pretty....:thumbs_up

:w:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-27-2009, 11:24 AM
interesting!!...

Fטлку
10-28-2009, 08:41 AM
That was SO prettty!! :wub:
..and I didn't even move the cursor... :D
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles

PS, I do think I overdid a little on the describing of how its done for the programming illiterates on the board :statisfie :omg:
:hmm:..I'll just pretend I got whatever you said... :hmm:

love_mawada
01-02-2010, 03:16 PM
*YAWNS* it makes me sooooo sleppy buhh... i lyk it ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.