/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exams :D :) :( P

*KB*
03-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Salam to all you brothers and sisters out there? howa are you? Insha'Allah you are well!
Now to the topic... i do realise at this time of the year many people may be HAVING there exams, DOING their exams REVISING for their exams or waiting for their exams. or maybe their driving exams! some of you might not even have exams lucky YOU! :raging: :statisfie so tell me if you are having any exams or waiting etc. etc.. etc. lol please bros and sis's do not sweat Allah Almighty will will help us succeed in this life and the here after. so don't :enough!: or :laugh: be positive and hope you do well.

I am doing my SATs and i am wanting Level 6's and 7's maybe and odd 8!!! lol

hope evryone the best. so is anyone else doing exams...:thumbs_up :thumbs_up
(this may not be a popular thread! :-[ )
*KB*
:coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-21-2007, 07:42 PM
lol, I did my sats a few years ago and I got: Maths 7, Science 7 and English 5. I shocked at my english result because i was one mark away from a 6, my friend missed the shakespeare paper and still nearly got a level 7

chacha_jalebi
03-21-2007, 07:53 PM
lol bless ya sista :D

let me give you some heavy advice,

SATS ARENT IMPORTANT :D teachers make them seem like they are but they aint, so dont panic and stress over them

Kittygyal
03-21-2007, 08:35 PM
salamualikum.
^ true, G.C.S.E'S are much important
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
03-22-2007, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
lol bless ya sista :D

let me give you some heavy advice,

SATS ARENT IMPORTANT :D teachers make them seem like they are but they aint, so dont panic and stress over them
+

format_quote Originally Posted by jodie
salamualikum.
^ true, G.C.S.E'S are much important
ma'assalama
let me tell you why SATs are important...you get good level in SATs, you're put in set 1, you learn more stuff...and more complicated sutff, sit the higher paper...get an A*/A/whatever it is that you get...

the other scenario of someone who thinks that SATs arent important:
flunks SATs, put in set 2/3/4/5...does foundation/intermediate paper...get a D/C/B/E/E..or even an U.

so yeah...it is important...every stepping stone is...you miss one, you fall.

:w:

Pk_#2
03-22-2007, 01:36 PM
^^ LOL

nah they aint

heh YEAH i have bare exams

make dua :)

Peace!

The Ruler
03-22-2007, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
^^ LOL

nah they aint
and how do you prove the point you just made?

- Qatada -
03-22-2007, 04:58 PM
:salamext:

I think she just meant that their not as important as the teachers make it out to be ^

Kittygyal
03-22-2007, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+
+

let me tell you why SATs are important...you get good level in SATs, you're put in set 1, you learn more stuff...and more complicated sutff, sit the higher paper...get an A*/A/whatever it is that you get...

the other scenario of someone who thinks that SATs arent important:
flunks SATs, put in set 2/3/4/5...does foundation/intermediate paper...get a D/C/B/E/E..or even an U.

so yeah...it is important...every stepping stone is...you miss one, you fall.

salamualikum.
sis it all goes down to the teachers at times, and being put in ''sets'' it's down to your primary school aswel and in a way your right sats are important because whatever level you get for your sats they go forward to find out what set you be parked in.
Ma'assalama

Lina
03-22-2007, 10:25 PM
:sl:

Exams?

I'm doomed.

Tawakal A'la Allah ta'la.

*KB*
04-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Salam
thanks 4 the advice bros and sis's i will take notice and insha'Allah i will get good results.
even tho they are not important and ARE important lol
Wasalam
*KB*
:coolious:

Maarya
04-04-2007, 02:17 PM

i got my exam timetable the other day (GCSEs) :cry: and my first exam is on 16 May...only 5weeks away!!!! the last is on 21 June :cry:

good luck everyone! :) insh'allah you'll all pass your exams

Re.TiReD
04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
:sl: !!!!!!!!!! Good Luck In Your Exams Everyone!!!

trust me, they're not that important...now A-levels are!! yikes!! :exhausted :X

FatimaAsSideqah
04-04-2007, 02:25 PM

Don't forget about Dua before the exams! :D Allah Ta'ala might help you with your memory for those exam questions! :thumbs_up

Sister of Islam

Sweet_Boy
04-04-2007, 09:46 PM
i missed 3 months of school ... and at the end

managed -

maths - level 6
england - level 6 so thats top higher papers this year

and science - level 4 +o( OO well it had to happen

chacha_jalebi
04-04-2007, 09:50 PM
^^missed 3 months of the skool!!!!!! are you pakistani :p :D

i have moi uni exams next month :(

Sweet_Boy
04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
^^missed 3 months of the skool!!!!!! are you pakistani :p :D

i have moi uni exams next month :(
yeah im pakistani - iranian ... HAHAHHHAH

i was on holz ... yeah ... lmao

gladTidings
04-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Assalamualikum wr wb,

To end the whats not important arguement... Everything is important until after you've been through it yourself :P

Uni exams are really difficult... please make dua for me sisters and brothers:(

Al-Hanbali
04-04-2007, 10:21 PM

Insha'ALLAH everyone will do well in their exams...

I'v got exams, first one on 18th May and last on 14th June.

Samira_01
04-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Asalamu 3leykum

well, im doing my sats dis yr 2 .. but im already on a level 6 .. and hoping a level 7 and 8 inshallah ... it depends how much i revise:D

sister .. i fink you shuld do level paper 6-8 .. den it wuld be easier for you to get the levels you wanted such as 7 and 8 :D

but me .. im onli doing a level 5 to 7 paper ... so i wont get a level thats higher den 7 .. :(..

but inshallah i will try and do a level 6 to 8 paper .. if they allow me to :(

wa3aleykum salam

786rani
04-05-2007, 04:20 PM
i'm tryin 4 the higher papers but sumtimes i feel so dum. i'm targeted 7,7,8 (doubt if i'll get it) and then i got my ststs GCSE to do too.
rani

youngsister
04-05-2007, 08:44 PM
:sl: Omg I am soo scared:(
I got about 10 papers to do argghhh and is A levels as well, last year:exhausted
Isha Allah we will all do well!

*KB*
04-21-2007, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samira_01
Asalamu 3leykum

well, im doing my sats dis yr 2 .. but im already on a level 6 .. and hoping a level 7 and 8 inshallah ... it depends how much i revise:D

sister .. i fink you shuld do level paper 6-8 .. den it wuld be easier for you to get the levels you wanted such as 7 and 8 :D

but me .. im onli doing a level 5 to 7 paper ... so i wont get a level thats higher den 7 .. :(..

but inshallah i will try and do a level 6 to 8 paper .. if they allow me to :(

wa3aleykum salam
thnks 4 the advice sis :clever: but i'm stickin 2 5-7 cuz it might be easier and L8 i'm not so confident about!!:laugh: :giggling:

GOOD LUCK EVRY1

'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 11:21 AM

I've got my SAT's coming up too (Mashallah there are soo many people here in Year 9) anyways i was lucky in my mocks coz i got all 7's (it was an a, b, and c lol :D) but i'm not so sure how i'm gonna do in the real ones.

@ everyone doing exams:- Good luck..Inshallah it will go well for you

*love4isl@m*
04-21-2007, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maarya

i got my exam timetable the other day (GCSEs) :cry: and my first exam is on 16 May...only 5weeks away!!!! the last is on 21 June :cry:

good luck everyone! :) insh'allah you'll all pass your exams

Same Wiv me (written exam starts 16th & ends 21st June) :cry: :exhausted and on the 2nd until 9th may i hav my actual orals 4 arabic which is only 1 week awaaayyy although im not worried about arabic GCSE as much coz its easy:exhausted ,

Wish u all the best 2 all my bro's & sis's & ma self too!--> THE BEST OF LUCK 2 ALL WHETHER U R DOIN SATS, GCSE'S, A'LEVELS OR UNI EXAMS (FEEL SORRY 4 UNI PPLE REALLY:cry:)!!!
May allah make it all easy 4 us and let us all make du3as 4 one anotha :inshallah

:wasalamex

Ameer Hamza
04-21-2007, 01:44 PM
so is anyone else doing exams...
Yes next month at 22 my first paper

enaya
04-23-2007, 05:56 PM
i dreading my exams its on the 25th of may (AS english) 5th june (politics AS) 7th june (RE AS) its finishes on the 11th of june (maths GCSE retake) god i wish i wasnt doing it but i guess thats life this dunya is a test as well
inshallah allah gives the tawfique for everyone to do the exams including me and DNT WORRY OR STRESS OVA IT REMEMBA THIS DUNYA IS A TEST AS WELL IMGINE THE RESULTS FOR THIS HUGE TEST

m102313
04-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

SATS are quite important becuase it detemines what sets you will be put in for yr 10 & 11

If you want to do the foundation tier papers and get low grades then don't take it serious. But if your looking for the A* & A and do Higher tier then it best you start revising and take it seriously.

I remember years back when i did my SATS exams
I got
English: 7
Maths: 8
Science: 7
Thats 100% for science and maths and 96% for english

And i left high school with
5A* and 2A

Alhumdullilah

aadil77
04-24-2007, 02:43 PM

My first GCSE paper is english literature 22nd may, and I have a french speaking and listening assessment tomorrow I don't know whether to choose higher or foundation:?

*KB*
04-24-2007, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

SATS are quite important becuase it detemines what sets you will be put in for yr 10 & 11

If you want to do the foundation tier papers and get low grades then don't take it serious. But if your looking for the A* & A and do Higher tier then it best you start revising and take it seriously.

I remember years back when i did my SATS exams
I got
English: 7
Maths: 8
Science: 7
Thats 100% for science and maths and 96% for english

And i left high school with
5A* and 2A

Alhumdullilah
masha'allah brother you are clever!!!!! :raging: :statisfie :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.