View Full Version : wanna enter jannah? :D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-19-2007, 10:58 PM
:salamext:

:D

:)

:D

hehe :D

Allah Ta’ala has 100 names but one (i.e 99) whosoever memorizes them will enter Jannah.

(Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, p. 1410)

Get memorising people!!! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
03-19-2007, 11:09 PM
i know em' all:D....but other actions and intentions also count..anyway...Jazak Allah for sharing

------
03-20-2007, 08:33 AM

LOL akhee, joka... yes, thats true if u memorise them u will enter jannâh, InshaAllâh, but other good deeds count as well!

E.g. If u memorise the names n den go murder some1 or rob a bank... not gona work out is it? :p

Pk_#2
03-20-2007, 09:31 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

jazakAllah :)

And jazakAllah sisters *heh*

How long it take you sis?

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2007, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

LOL akhee, joka... yes, thats true if u memorise them u will enter jannâh, InshaAllâh, but other good deeds count as well!

E.g. If u memorise the names n den go murder some1 or rob a bank... not gona work out is it? :p
wanna try it and see? :D

lol audhubillah, inshaAllah memorising these beautiful names and keeping them fresh in our memories will remind us of Allah, therefore we wont even feel like commiting such sins. May Allah make us of the muttaqoon :)

wa iyyakum to all the jzks

vpb
03-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Allah Ta’ala has 100 names but one (i.e 99) whosoever memorizes them will enter Jannah.
if you memorize them and use them, and act upon them.

Kittygyal
salamualikum
join the crew blud we all wana enter janah inshallah, but remember ONLY allah subwhanatallah knows, so yh memmorise 'em but very difficult for me :( am FORGETFUL!
ma'assalama

Pk_#2

Muttaqoon?

Please *apologies* :-[

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2007, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1

Muttaqoon?

Please *apologies* :-[

Muttaqoon - God Fearing lol :)

whats with the apology? :?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2007, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum
join the crew blud we all wana enter janah inshallah, but remember ONLY allah subwhanatallah knows, so yh memmorise 'em but very difficult for me :( am FORGETFUL!
ma'assalama
read daedm1s (thats tasmiyahs) page, got lots of tips on how to attain good memory mashaAllah, helped me a lot.

vpb
03-20-2007, 09:47 AM
'em but very difficult for me am FORGETFUL!
memory is like a muscle, if you put it on action, the more you memorize the more you have capacity to memorise.

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 09:48 AM
salamualikum

what if one has the intention && is keen to learn them but if a forgetful person then what?

ma'assalama

Pk_#2
03-20-2007, 09:50 AM
|)431)M1*

jazakAllah, :)

Yay click on the 'GRR' lol

Ameeeeeeeeeen to the dua. Ameen.

And i'll apologise whenever i wan' hmph!

Peace :D

Pk_#2
03-20-2007, 09:51 AM
salamualikum
oh please i need ma tooth back!!!!!

k k

w.slm
hobnobs got it *heh*

urm, try memorise 5 each day inshaAllah ima do dat too

inshaAllah

If i dun get distracted :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2007, 09:51 AM
salamualikum

what if one has the intention && is keen to learn them but if a forgetful person then what?

ma'assalama
then seek Allahs help, wallahi if you knew me two years ago you wouldnt think i was capable of memorising the amount i did, hek no one did :p, but its all about

giving up sin
practising
reading at night before fajr *HELPS LOADS*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.