/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Drood Taj

AnGeL_786
03-20-2007, 01:37 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters, i have been told that if you read drood taj every day in the mornings, your day is supposed go smoothly and you have less problems during the day, please can some one find me a copy of drood taj and explain to me its importance.

Thank You :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
03-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Wa alaykum as salaam sis,

May I ask what "Drood taj" is?

does it mean "Supplications"?

Woodrow
03-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Good point. What is Drood Taj?

Khayal
03-22-2007, 04:55 AM
:sl:

Darud e Taj is, as shown by its name, is the crown of all Darood.

I am not sure, but I have read somewhere that it is Biddah. If I do find that article, I will post it here.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
03-22-2007, 06:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:sl:

Darud e Taj is, as shown by its name, is the crown of all Darood.

I am not sure, but I have read somewhere that it is Biddah. If I do find that article, I will post it here.

:w:
Shukrahn,

With that spelling I was able to find this much out about it.

Answer : Whatever excellence is attributed to Durood-e-Taj by the ignorant (jahil) is absolutely wrong. And its status is impossible to be defined, until outlined by the Legislator (Holy Prophet) 'alaihi salaam. And this Durood was drafted years after [him].
So how can the reading of this wording (seegha) of durood be declared worthy of reward? To disregard the wordings of durood which are established by sahih hadith and hope for merits in this (durood) and reciting it, is Bid'a Dalaala. And since there are shirkiyah statements (contaminated with shirk) included in it, there is a great danger of misleading the beliefs of masses. So the reading of this Durood is FORBIDDEN. And the teaching of Durood-e-Taj to the masses is like giving them lethal poison, because many people will become victims of contaminated shirk beliefs and that causes them to be destroyed.

With that said I feel it is best to close this thread to further posting.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!