/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Making Adjustments

fakhan
03-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Assalamu Alakium Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

I will like to say that we now entering to the new season and Insha'Allah will continue in the next coming seasons, there are four seasons in a year they are spring, summer, autumn or fall and winter. I would take this notice that throughout this forum there were many people who register to this forum about most of the people posted articles that are related to Islam, well there are some of the people who posted their websites on their profile but contain unislamically due to some website containing unislamic materials. I read from registration that people who post sites containing these things will be asked to be banned from any other forum including Islamic Discussion Forum. I will asked the administrator who is in charge of this forum to check as well as the memberlist with the website included to see if any member who's website contains unislamic material. To remind to everybody that the Islamic Discussion forum or any Islamic forum is for members who posted islamic articles along with the reference of the islamic website or any other website except unislamic to understand the concepts of guidance, knowledge and wisdom in this Deen known as the religion of Islam. If you have any replies, comments or suggestions to this message, please reply or E-mail as soon as possible Insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allah Khair.

Sincerely,

Farzan Khan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.