/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why

islam servant
03-23-2007, 06:05 PM
thanks a lot my sister and my brothers for your replies, but 100 posts......it is very very difficult , why ???????
i want to talk to sisters only because i hate mixing , and i am a sister , why i should wait for 100 posts ??
thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
03-23-2007, 06:46 PM
:sl:

We cannot just let everybody in on the basis that they're a sister. The gender rooms are a trust, and we need some assurance that you will maintain that trust. We can't really be guaranteed of anything by 10 posts. InshaAllah you'll reach 100 soon...

Btw, you are required to display your gender in your profile. So please do that before you apply when you reach 100 posts. Shukran.

islam servant
03-23-2007, 06:50 PM
thanks my sister , i really can not say anything after your words , anyway i will try to reach to 100 posts
جزاكٍ الله خيرا

SirZubair
03-23-2007, 06:54 PM
Visit Kitty's animal thread, that thread is run by pansys and most of the posters there are pansys... :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
03-23-2007, 06:59 PM
:sl:

thanks my sister , i really can not say anything after your words , anyway i will try to reach to 100 posts
جزاكٍ الله خيرا
Alhamdulillah. And feel free to contact me with any further question should you have.

To prevent this thread from turning into chit chat...

...:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!