/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Purity is half of faith!

Pk_#2
03-24-2007, 11:54 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

On the authority of Abu Malik Al-Harith bin Asim Al-Ashari said that the messenger of Allah said:

Purity is half of faith. alhamdu-lillah [Praise be to Allah] fills the scales, and subhana-Allah [How far is Allah from every imperfection] and alhamdu-lillah [Praise be to Allah] fill that which is between heaven and earth. Prayer is light; charity is a proof; patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin."

related by Muslim

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-24-2007, 11:57 PM
jazakAllah khair.

:salamext:

Helena
03-24-2007, 11:58 PM
SUBANALLAH.....

very simple and direct......shukran for sharing sis...

i was wondering do we have sep thread where we can post diff hadiths each day of our choice?

or a verse from the quran?

Pk_#2
03-25-2007, 12:01 AM
I couldn't find a section for it

so i posted it anywhere

Hope mods don't mind

*sleepy*

AsalamuAlaykum nyty nyt!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
03-25-2007, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
I couldn't find a section for it

so i posted it anywhere

Hope mods don't mind

*sleepy*

AsalamuAlaykum nyty nyt!
lol..didnt mean it too u directly sis...i was just suggesting......it cud be created....

hope i havnt offended u sis.....am softly person.......

Pk_#2
03-25-2007, 11:23 AM
No you didn't :)

Much love for you sister :D

Peace!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.