/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Non-Muslims and Muslims please read this artice and comment on it

Yanal
03-26-2007, 02:02 AM
Asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters this thread is for the non-muslims but muslims can comment about this thread.Oh Non-Muslims what do you think is after life some people think they get reborned some people think they go to hell or heaven well .If you think Afterlife you will go to hell or heaven you are kinda right but not fully because before that you go to your grave where angels ask you questions where you don't answer your soul does if you get the questions right (that only muslims will get) this sweet voice is going to say he/she has spoken the truth make a bed for them in Paridise(heaven) the few questions are going to be.Who is your lord the correct answer is Allah is my lord.Secound question is what is the your religon the correct answer is Islam.The third question will be who was this man who was sent amongst you?.The correct answer is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) came with the Quran and the sunnahs which i acted upon it by the will of allah (swt). If you Non-Muslims try to remember this you will forget everything when you enter your grave.But if you do everything according to allah (swt) than your soul will speak by itself otherwise you will be quiet.If you guys are thinking the 3 questions i got from Muj4h1d4 then you are correct.So i made this thread so Muslims could do the five pillars and the Non-muslims can convert into a muslim to convert into a muslim you must believe that there is no god but allah he is on and has no partner and also you must believe that Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) was the last messanger of Allah (swt) thank you please do comment in this please :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-26-2007, 05:43 PM
If I am going to bring it down to a low common denominator I'd say the after life is about (Justice)-- And G-D is so very just... So just that even Abu Lahab who tortured Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) will be granted respite from torture on Mondays since it was the day he spared a slave girl's life upon hearing the news of the birth of a male nephew ....

A person who lives a life time of evil isn't equated to one who lived one of good and intentions are above all and even above that is G-D's mercy!....
Sort of like when you prepare all year long for your final exam.. And everyone gets what they have earned-- some barely pass... some fail miserably some get highest honors... but all due rights will be paid on that day
peace

:w:

snakelegs
04-03-2007, 06:35 AM
hi yanal,
i don't believe in an afterlife. this doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, but since i don't know, i have no reason to believe in it.

lyesh
04-03-2007, 06:52 AM
:sl:

Masha Allah Yanal!!! well said!! :) May Allah reward you! ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TASKENDI
04-03-2007, 07:20 AM
this life is given us due to check how we spend our life,
1. for the good things
2. for the bad things.

therefore Probhet Mohammed aleyhisselam said,

The grave will be heaven or hell for all people.

ok For example we have car we must do all maintenance at the time.and we must use the car on the purpose of the manifacture of the car(we couldnot use the road car on the agriculturel purpose.)

If we concider all what we see has aim&purpose, even we concider the creature of the water, sun, insects we can see that all of them have purpose.

this purpose need education...
for example we can think simply, honey bee manucture honey due to life of its larva.
but the bee didnot get any education for this issue.
If we ask ourself that who educate the bee?
who educate somons way due to keep their life, and who lead them?

If we think any of instinct of animal we can see amazing and extraordinary teacher, we can say that inspiration.

ok the animals have not the controlled conscious, but humans have.
the controlled conscious is given to only human.

Therefore human need education to control their behave. people need social rules beside also need moral education and aplication for themselves in order to happy indivundal and public life.

If we can control ourself that given from who will ask us? how u use your life and how u spend your life?

therefore I believe in judgemend day, therefore I will be responsibility to check all my behave.

please accept my apoligise for gramer etc. mistake. I have not got strong english knowledge.

Muslim Woman
04-03-2007, 07:32 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
hi yanal,
i don't believe in an afterlife. this doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, but since i don't know, i have no reason to believe in it.

---i did not read the article .....just want to know about ur belief. I was lisntening to Dr. Zakir Naik , he gave example of Hitler who killed million people. In this world , how can we punish such criminal ? Maximum punishment is death penalty . What about other punishment for so many dead people ?

so , it's only possible in the life hereafter that criminals will get due punishment ......is not it a very logical point to believe in the after life ? :)

snakelegs
04-03-2007, 07:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

---i did not read the article .....just want to know about ur belief. I was lisntening to Dr. Zakir Naik , he gave example of Hitler who killed million people. In this world , how can we punish such criminal ? Maximum punishment is death penalty . What about other punishment for so many dead people ?

so , it's only possible in the life hereafter that criminals will get due punishment ......is not it a very logical point to believe in the after life ? :)

yes, well the belief in an afterlife would certainly answer a lot of questions.
i do not say that there is no such thing - only that nothing in my experience has led me to believe in the existence of an afterlife. i admit it is possible that i am wrong - i can not say with any certainty that it doesn't exist - simply that i do not know.
i realize that this is one of the belief requirements in islam and i have no wish to argue with that.

Muslim Woman
04-03-2007, 07:47 AM

Salaam/peace ,

........i realize that this is one of the belief requirements in islam and i have no wish to argue with that.

---ok :statisfie

what about other people of ur faith ( & what is it ?? :hiding: ) , do they beleive in God & the life hereafter ?

snakelegs
04-03-2007, 08:00 AM
i am an agnostic - that is not a faith. there is a great deal of variety among agnostics - some believe in god, some don't. some believe in an afterlife and some don't.
the main thing is that an agnostic simply does not know and thinks that there is much that is unknowable.

cali dude
04-03-2007, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
If you think Afterlife you will go to hell or heaven you are kinda right but not fully because before that you go to your grave where angels ask you questions where you don't answer your soul does if you get the questions right (that only muslims will get) this sweet voice is going to say he/she has spoken the truth make a bed for them in Paridise(heaven) the few questions are going to be.Who is your lord the correct answer is Allah is my lord.Secound question is what is the your religon the correct answer is Islam.The third question will be who was this man who was sent amongst you?.The correct answer is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) came with the Quran and the sunnahs which i acted upon it by the will of allah (swt). If you Non-Muslims try to remember this you will forget everything when you enter your grave.But if you do everything according to allah (swt) than your soul will speak by itself otherwise you will be quiet.If you guys are thinking the 3 questions i got from Muj4h1d4 then you are correct.So i made this thread so Muslims could do the five pillars and the Non-muslims can convert into a muslim to convert into a muslim you must believe that there is no god but allah he is on and has no partner and also you must believe that Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) was the last messanger of Allah (swt) thank you please do comment in this please :w:
1. How do the angels get to the grave?

2. How does a dead person communicate with angels?

3. What were the acceptable answers before Mohammad?

Yanal
04-06-2007, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lyesh

thnks

Yanal
04-06-2007, 02:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cali dude

1.the angels are with u every secound one on your right and one on your left
2.the dead person doesn't communitcate it's soul somehow speaks by itself
3.allah is your lord and islam is your religon and remember don't remember them u will forget everything when u get to your grave peace

Yanal
04-06-2007, 02:04 AM
same questions were b4 prophet muhammad (pbuh)
cuz they were tons of other prophets(pbut)=peace be upon them

*charisma*
04-06-2007, 02:37 AM
They are sent with the will of Allah subhana wa ta'ala of course.

With the will of Allah subhana wa ta'ala of course.

What ever was the dominant faith sent by Allah during that time, I suppose.

The Believers:

Then Allaah says: ‘Record the book of My slave in ‘Illiyoon in the seventh heaven, and return him to the earth, for from it I created them, to it I will return them and from it I will bring them forth once again.’ So his soul is returned to his body and there come to him two angels who make him sit up and they say to him, ‘Who is your Lord?’ He says, ‘Allaah.’ They say, ‘What is your religion?’ He says, ‘My religion is Islam.’ They say, ‘Who is this man who was sent among you?’ He says, ‘He is the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).’ They say, ‘What did you do?’ He says, ‘I read the Book of Allaah and I believed in it.’ Then a voice calls out from heaven, ‘My slave has spoken the truth, so prepare for him a bed from Paradise and clothe him from Paradise, and open for him a gate to Paradise.’

The NonBelievers
.....He (The prophet Muhammed sallahu 'alahy wa salaam) said: “Then his soul is returned to his body, and there come to him two angels who make him sit up and they say to him, ‘Who is your Lord?’ He says, ‘Oh, oh, I don’t know.’ They say, ‘What is your religion?’ He says, ‘Oh, oh, I don’t know.’ Then a voice calls out from heaven, ‘Prepare for him a bed from Hell and clothe him from Hell, and open for him a gate to Hell.’ Then there comes to him some of its heat and hot winds, and his grave is constricted and compresses him until his ribs interlock. Then there comes to him a man with an ugly face and ugly clothes, and a foul stench, who says, ‘Receive the bad news, this is the day that you were promised.’ He says, ‘Who are you? Your face is a face which forebodes evil.’ He says, ‘I am your evil deeds.’ He says, ‘O Lord, do not let the Hour come, do not let the Hour come.’”

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 4753; Ahmad, 18063 – this version was narrated by him. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1676.

This isn't the entire hadith, the full version is quite longer, but the answers of the questioned are supposed to reflect tawheed (monotheism) and 'aqeedah (belief). Since all the prophets (peace be upon them) carried the same message, then the questioner should be able to answer accordingly.

However, in the grave, the pure souls have already been named pure, before they are questioned, and the bad souls have already been named impure before they are questioned (according to the hadith). Therefore the questions are appropriate for each group.

peace

Muslim Woman
04-06-2007, 02:58 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

format_quote Originally Posted by cali dude

----i m sure , they don't have to dig the grave :p

Angels are made of Nur/ light & when Allah orders them to do something , surely it's not a problem for them to do that. Entering grave must be an easy task for them.....so , don't u worry :)

-----If Allah can gives us life & death , can create the whole Universe , hell & heaven , then why it's a big issue how a dead person can communicate with angesl if Allah wishes so ? To know more specificially exactly how dead person communicates , well , i m afraid , we have to wait till we die & go in to the grave.

----God is only one , God has no partners ........i think , these Truth were known to the believers of all time. :thumbs_up

Yanal
04-27-2007, 12:33 AM

thanks

Yanal
04-27-2007, 12:34 AM

thanks people so why waste ur life by remaining a non muslim do something like ur teacher says try something new become a muslim and pray so u can nenjoy ur afterlife not like having a miserable life in hell so

glo
07-12-2010, 03:29 PM
hi yanal,
Warmly remembering snakelegs ...

Hiroshi
07-14-2010, 04:03 PM
After death and resurrection we come back to live on earth again. Jesus said: "the meek will inherit the earth" (Matthew 5:5). Psalms 37:29 says: "the righteous will inherit the earth and dwell therein forever." And the Qur'an is in agreement. Surah 21:105 says: "And already have we written in the Psalms after the reminder that ‘the earth shall my righteous servants inherit.’"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.